Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2024, 10:13 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chris Jones watch...

Last edited by Dante84; 03-09-2024 at 11:20 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2024, 05:09 PM   #301
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
That Taylor deal? The RT who showed up in the playoffs and kept Mahomes clean? That one?

****ing idiots.
I can’t wait for the penalties to go back to normal next year.

A lot of people will have to backtrack.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-08-2024, 05:11 PM   #302
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
KC offered $27.5M per season last year. Jones turned it down and then pulled a holdout. I assume they are offering him similar money right now, perhaps more than that. But there is good reason to believe he'll sign with someone else for an extra $5M per year.
If he signs somewhere else for more money, I'll be disappointed, but I can understand why he would do that. I may not agree, but it's his decision.

I don't know if you're agreeing with the prior poster or not, but Neil Smith signed with Denver as a **** you to the Chiefs when it was him that caused the whole situation. I don't think Neil Smith and Chris Jones are comparable here.

Last edited by RedinTexas; 03-08-2024 at 05:18 PM..
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.

Old 03-08-2024, 05:12 PM   #303
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrain View Post

If this is the market I don't see how Jones gets what he wants.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 03-08-2024, 05:13 PM   #304
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Right now, the Chiefs have just under $2 million cap space. They haven't even restructured and or cut anyone to make room for Jones. If we don't see any moves in the next few days, Jones is gone. There is simply too much money tied up in Jawaan False Start Taylor. Omenihu too carries a $10 million cap hit.
Lighten up Francis...

Juwaan was fine after Collinsworth and the shit refs early in the year. He and Smith accounted for less than $25m in salary, probably one of the cheapest pair of tackles in the league. Also, Jones is counting nothing on the cap right now for this year and they need to be compliant on the 13th at 4pm EST. If he signs, it will go on next years then the rule of 51 kicks in. In the mean time, there will be cuts made and restructures if needed. There are no barriers to signing Jones for the new contract year, and/or paying Sneed on the Franchise Tag, although that wouldn't be ideal to pay both.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 03-08-2024, 05:14 PM   #305
Starter

Quote:
That Taylor deal? The RT who showed up in the playoffs and kept Mahomes clean? That one?

****ing idiots.
Yeah, Taylor is much more valuable to this team than Jones...talk about being an idiot. I don't care about one good 4 game streak where he allowed no sacks. I care more about the guy who was the best player on defense for 3 super bowl seasons.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 03-08-2024, 05:15 PM   #306
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Yeah, Taylor is much more valuable to this team than Jones...talk about being an idiot. I don't care about one good 4 game streak where he allowed no sacks. I care more about the guy who was the best player on defense for 3 super bowl seasons.
Anyone want to point where I said that Taylor is more important than Jones?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2024, 05:15 PM   #307
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post

75m in guaranteed money though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 03-08-2024, 05:18 PM   #308
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
Big signing bonus and most of it guaranteed, but I can’t see Jones getting 30 aav Now
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.

Old 03-08-2024, 05:22 PM   #309
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 03-08-2024, 05:22 PM   #310
Starter

Quote:

Taylor is not worth his contract at $25 million a year, which is my point. Taylor was one of one of the lowest PFF graded tackles this year. And he's the highest paid RT in terms of AAV.

Old 03-08-2024, 05:22 PM   #311
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
You didn't.
TEX has disabled reputation

Old 03-08-2024, 05:23 PM   #312
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Big signing bonus and most of it guaranteed, but I can’t see Jones getting 30 aav Now
He should NEVER have.

Using Donald as the staking horse is aggravating as hell when DT is one of the most obviously established markets in all of football. There were 3 comparable DTs signed to extensions last offseason and none of them got more than $24 milllion, IIRC. And Madubuike's contract falls right in line with the established market.

There's a single damn outlier in the entire HISTORY of the DT market and it's Aaron Donald. And that's what Jones and his people continue to point to as 'fair'. It's ridiculous.

And it's why Veach needs to make an offer similar to the offer he made last year (something like 3/$82.5 and almost fully guaranteed) and if that's not enough just move on.

I'm tired of this whole thing. The Chiefs have been extremely reasonable here and Chris "I want to play in KC forever...provided they capitulate to my unreasonable demands" Jones and his agents haven't been.

And if he goes out into the market and gets Donald money - fine. B'bye. We absolutely cannot do that so I hope you enjoy Houston.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-08-2024, 05:24 PM   #313
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Taylor is not worth his contract at $25 million a year, which is my point. Taylor was one of one of the lowest PFF graded tackles this year. And he's the highest paid RT in terms of AAV.
Well thank God he didn't get $25 million/season then...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2024, 05:25 PM   #314
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well thank God he didn't get $25 million/season then...
His cap hit is $25M for the next 3 years. He's getting paid $20 million each year from 2024 to 2026.

Old 03-08-2024, 05:25 PM   #315
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
There’s your issue. Stop looking at PFF as if it knows what it’s trying to show.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread