Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-10-2023, 04:39 PM   #301
Starter

I live out in the country. I need a dog with a little deeper bark than normal. I have a Rhodesia Ridgeback mix. She sounds pretty mean and is about 75lbs, but wouldn't hurt anyone. She is strictly a loud deterrent.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 04:45 PM   #302
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
This blanket statement is absolutely untrue and is repeated far too often.

I have a friend who does drive training for dogs and he would tell you this statement is so beyond false and irresponsible and ignorant. He has said publicly that some dogs, regardless of breed cannot get to a high level of control by ANY owner. Period. And you're just some guy that's seen too many episodes of Caesar.

Dogs have a wide array of learning capabilities, behaviors, and individual traits that make them unique.

It is true that a good owner gives every dog a better chance, but there are literally dogs that have anxiety disorders, and mental disorders.

Yes, there are bad dogs. There are breeds that are way more prone to attacking and killing dogs and kids and people. And while a bad owner will make it worse there are lots of good owners that have had to put dogs down for attacking people.

Yes there are bad dogs. Period. And a bad owner just makes it worse. But all dogs aren't "good boys" by default.
I agree 100% with you, my point is that the dog is just a dog. It can't help what it is, the owner absolutely can. So, if you are someone who wants the type of dog that is know for attacking people, you better be able to handle it or the consequences.

You can't blame the rattlesnake that bites someone who gets too close; the snake is just a snake, it's not bad or good.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-10-2023, 06:52 PM   #303
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
There was a point in my life where i thought, if i had a dog, it had to be the baddest dog on the block. High energy, strong, healthy....one not to be ****ed with. One that could protect the fam.

Then i had dogs like that.

And then i grew up. And i realized that those kinda dogs are a mother****er to maintain correctly. And the things i was looking for didn't matter.

Yeah, a Pitt would rip my dogs to pieces. And they ain't defending anyone from anybody.

And I don't care. Life is much easier and more pleasant with dogs that don't wig the **** out when a friend comes over.
I can agree with this post. I got a female Doberman when I was in my early 20's. She was such a great dog and I had her for 13 years. I'm not sure I would do that right now in my life because of all the work involved. Def a great breed if you want a security dog but they are still a big dog.

We are now looking into getting a medium sized poodle as they don't shed and will be small-ish dog for our Condo yet just big enough for our son to play with. This breed is hard to find though.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-10-2023, 06:57 PM   #304
MVP

My neighbors pitbull ****ed around and found out a few weeks ago. Bitch though he was going to attack me in my yard. Lucky I only pepper sprayed his ass. Next time that mother ****er going to catch something to end that bullshit.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-11-2023, 07:36 AM   #305
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
My Aussie Shepherd will just outsmart the pittbull.
Two of my dogs are inbred as ****. The father, Spuds, comes from a pure-bred Chihuahua (mother) and pure-bred Australian Shepherd (father). He mated with a female from another litter, Poe. So I have two pure-bred Shepihuahuas, Flash and Andi.

Don't ask me how an Australian Shepherd male ****s a chihuahua, or how male and female inside dogs produced dogs that look like weiner dogs and hounds.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2023, 04:36 PM   #306
Ultrabanned

Just picked up this little guy today. Can’t wait to get him home and leave him alone with my six year old!!

Name ideas? I’m torn between Bloodgurgler and AngelOfPainAndSuffering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 05:05 PM   #307
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
My neighbors pitbull ****ed around and found out a few weeks ago. Bitch though he was going to attack me in my yard. Lucky I only pepper sprayed his ass. Next time that mother ****er going to catch something to end that bullshit.
Bear spray would be good for dealing with them.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2023, 05:06 PM   #308
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Just picked up this little guy today. Can’t wait to get him home and leave him alone with my six year old!!

I like Spot or Princess.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-11-2023, 05:12 PM   #309
SuperChiefs

Quote:

Peaches
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 05:31 PM   #310
Dazed and Confused

Quote:

Angel
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-11-2023, 05:49 PM   #311
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Generally speaking, dogs are dogs, even pitbulls. And all of them can go rogue. The problem with breeds like pitbulls/similar breeds is that their size and strength make them impossible for you to stop if they decide to go rogue or whatever.

The lady should've had a fight-ender, like a gun or a stilletto to end things if those dogs went nuts. Even pepper-spray might have worked. Might've saved her kids.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 02:12 PM   #312
fides quaerens intellectum

9 month old girl killed in dog attack by a dog described as “boxer-hound mix.”

https://wcfcourier.com/news/local/cr...c689c6996.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DB425B3E-A214-4A3F-BA42-4926342F7959.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	125990  
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-05-2023, 02:36 PM   #313
Rabbi Goldmann

Golfed at Grand Summitt (grandview area) teo Sundays ago. Was in sand trap on 15 with my buddy on the green maybe 6-7’ away. As I began my backswing I could hear something behind me running, like a deer. I turned around and it was a ginormous pit bull. The f*** was IN THE TRAP WITH ME.

I freaked out and held my club up at him. He was snarling like crazy, and walking around us in circles like he was looking for the best angle to attack. He was ar least 75lbs. Eventually after a few minutes of us holding our ground he ran off.

The course is surrounded by low income housing and apartments so the dipshit who owned the menace didn’t know - or didn’t care - he was running loose on the course. (He looked a lot like the photo above)
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 02:37 PM   #314
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71 View Post
9 month old girl killed in dog attack by a dog described as “boxer-hound mix.”

https://wcfcourier.com/news/local/cr...c689c6996.html
Sad as F.
I cant imagine.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 02:39 PM   #315
Rabbi Goldmann

There was a Reddit thread where people posted pits they’ve killed. It was very inspirational knowing folks are out there taking these worthless animals out
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote