Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 10:09 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****

More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-28-2020 at 12:07 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:27 AM   #301
Generational Player

I loved this player but also thought we would consider Swift or Dobbins.

Based on the remarks by Veach and Reid CEH as a receiver/all around weapon moved CEH into must have toy for the offense.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:31 AM   #302
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Bienemy does not mess around.
i haven't read the rest of the most recent posts, but...

is that all you took out of that interview?

how about the fact veach asked mahomes opinion on whom to draft.

that's ****ing awesome!!
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:33 AM   #303
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

I liked Swift a little better, but CEH will no doubt be a stud in this offense.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:34 AM   #304
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
I liked Swift a little better, but CEH will no doubt be a stud in this offense.
Same, but I trust in Veach and Reid.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:35 AM   #305
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I like the pick of an RB but its reeruned for value. You could have traded down to middle to late 2nd round and still got this guy.

It is my belief hes the best RB for our system outside of Swift but that doesn't mean you disregard value. Nobody else wanted this guy until at least pick 47.
A typical dumbshit drafturbator “value” obsession.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 05:06 AM   #306
Supporter

The “value” argument has some solid ground in a vacuum, but two parties are needed for a trade. They added some great talent to the team and they’ve earned my benefit of the doubt.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 05:14 AM   #307
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I like the pick of an RB but its reeruned for value.
YOU would be ****ing reeruned for value, if you had any value.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 05:15 AM   #308
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Wow, that's a really good point. I'm sure Veach never thought about it in terms of restaurant-quality steak.

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:18 AM   #309
Generational Player

I'm just glad we got a good football player. Keep adding those and the draft takes care of itself.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:25 AM   #310
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Well sure - but a poster named frozenchief, who still hasn't figured out how to give himself an avatar, is pretty sure this is a bad pick.

So I don't know who to believe.
frozenqueef is ULi'lQueefyBurger.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 05:45 AM   #311
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

No-one knows how this is gonna play out in terms of Ceh, Swift, Taylor and Dobbins and who has the best career. But honestly watching Swift's tape left me underwhelmed. He's quick, can catch the ball and his cuts can be deadly but I never saw anything truly special about him tbh. Taylor is not really a great scheme fit and his fumbles, workload and lack of receiving production obviously worked against him. Dobbins was someone I watched closely and he was electric as a runner and very tough...not as gifted catching the ball as Ceh though which probably made the difference.

All in all I'm very happy with this pick..Ceh's stop-start skills honestly reminds me of Barry Sanders...it's crazy. His ability as a WR is also top class..his receiving stats last season were actually better than Mccafrey in his last year in collage. The fact Pat chose him speaks volumes too.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:48 AM   #312
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
frozenqueef is ULi'lQueefyBurger.
Lol babbleLOSER still crying wolf to the mods i see!!!...what a silly douche he is
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:59 AM   #313
Woman should only make babies

Reid could scheme me to get 4 ypc so the pick is good. Hope he gets reps at WR
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 06:05 AM   #314
Veteran

This pick sort of makes the Thompson pick last year irrelevant. Two small RBs. I know Thompson was not picking up the offense to well last year but man, they are a lot alike IMO.
tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 06:11 AM   #315
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote