Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-09-2018, 10:47 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Given that Peters was never going to sign an extension here, I’ll take Scanrdick for a stopgap and the picks.

Looking back it was the right move as much as it pained me to lose Peters.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:49 AM   #3
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Given that Peters was never going to sign an extension here, I’ll take Scanrdick for a stopgap and the picks.

Where did you see he wouldn't re-sign? Hadnt heard that but after his meltdown in NY theres no way is give that guy a bunch of money.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:57 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Where did you see he wouldn't re-sign? Hadnt heard that but after his meltdown in NY theres no way is give that guy a bunch of money.
I’m pretty sure he asked for a trade.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:49 AM   #5
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I completely agree. Dude has been a pleasant surprise - and not just that he doesn't suck, but rather that he can play. He's head and shoulders above David Amerson.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-09-2018, 11:09 AM   #6
MVP

I was very against the Peters trade but the more I hear about it and the more I see Scandrick making plays welp...it's fun to admit you were wrong when the proof of it is the Chiefs succeeding.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:23 AM   #7
Supporter

Yeah. This isn't about Scandrick being better than Peters. This is about Peters being non-compatible with the team and finding a suitable replacement.

Scandrick is doing OK. I wasn't as down on him when this place was readying the pitchforks and I'm not going to pretend that baiting Bortles is transferrable to big games.

Scandrick isn't a disaster. Amerson was.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:29 AM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah. This isn't about Scandrick being better than Peters. This is about Peters being non-compatible with the team and finding a suitable replacement.

Scandrick is doing OK. I wasn't as down on him when this place was readying the pitchforks and I'm not going to pretend that baiting Bortles is transferrable to big games.

Scandrick isn't a disaster. Amerson was.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:21 AM   #9
Banned!

I'm glad that Scandrick has played well enough that this is a question. Now we need someone to take Berry's contract off our hands.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:24 AM   #10
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Ward really played well as a gunner the first two games with 3 tackles in the first game against Denver. I don’t think Tremon Smith did anything wrong they just wanted to get a live look at Ward and it’s a numbers game with the damn game day inactives
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:53 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

I'd like to see how many of those 42 solo tackles last year were him gently shoving a receiver out of bounds, or touching a down or already falling receiver. I'm gonna guess about 37. No way he made more than 1 actual solo tackle a game.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:22 PM   #12
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Gotta give Scandrick credit. The athleticism is nowhere near what it was at his peak but he's a smart ballplayer that's where he's supposed to be far more often than not.

He's still prone to simply getting beat by physically superior athletes on occasion, but I don't see him going out there and whiffing on assignments. With some of the shaky zone responsibilities we've seen this year, having a guy out there that generally knows where needs to be at any given time is a pretty nice thing to have.

Veach deserves credit for eating a few bucks on Amerson and getting this guy in here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:32 PM   #13
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Gotta give Scandrick credit. The athleticism is nowhere near what it was at his peak but he's a smart ballplayer that's where he's supposed to be far more often than not.

He's still prone to simply getting beat by physically superior athletes on occasion, but I don't see him going out there and whiffing on assignments. With some of the shaky zone responsibilities we've seen this year, having a guy out there that generally knows where needs to be at any given time is a pretty nice thing to have.

Veach deserves credit for eating a few bucks on Amerson and getting this guy in here.
Agree and disagree. Veach gets credit for Scandrick. But, Veach was the guy who gave Amerson a contract that he in no way deserved. One shouldn't get credit for screwing up and then fixing it.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:33 PM   #14
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Agree and disagree. Veach gets credit for Scandrick. But, Veach was the guy who gave Amerson a contract that he in no way deserved. One shouldn't get credit for screwing up and then fixing it.
We ended up paying 500k for Amerson. It wasn't that big of a deal.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:48 PM   #15
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
We ended up paying 500k for Amerson. It wasn't that big of a deal.
The guy was one of the best CB's in the league a couple of years ago. They gave him just a little over league minimum see if he could return to that form.

He didn't and they cut him. It was a worthwhile move. For every David Amerson they cut there's a guy like Cam Erving that sticks.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.