Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM   #301
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I don't act like that. Hill is is a douche and has some fault here but like everything in life there are degrees of right and wrong. Also the cops have a greater duty to act in a professional manner.
Why don't you act like that? I think we know the answer to that question. It's because you know you'll get the business. And for sure, right and wrong have degrees. Let me ask you this, would any of that have happened if Hill had not been speeding? It wouldn't. That's why it's his fault and he has no one to blame but himself. If the officers did something wrong they'll get training or the appropriate reprimand.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM   #302
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Or I jump on my favorites sports betting site and make a big bet on the other team, and then detain Tyreek.

But your way is probably more ethical.
LOL..I see an ad marketing job in you future.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM   #303
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Aaron Hernandez has entered the chat.
Yeah of course a felony where the athlete is a legit flight risk is something entirely different. A suspicious stop at midnight is something entirely different. An athlete like tyreek deserves no special privilege for how he is penalized but yeah when part of the job is helping the city put on a major event, athletes and entertainers probably do deserve a little privilege to make sure they can get to where they need to be safely and on time.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM   #304
Please squeeze

For real? This isn't reckless. Yes he is speeding but not overly and traffic is light.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM   #305
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I take the mindset when I'm behind the wheel that everybody's safety is my responsibility. Don't get wrapped up in the specific example, that story was told to me by an officer years and years ago but a simple internet search revealed this in about 5 seconds.

https://www.centraloregondaily.com/a...d8e92c982.html
Of course cars can get sandwiched between semis. To have a vehicle undetected between them is not possible except for the greatest malpractice.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #306
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63 View Post
Of course cars can get sandwiched between semis. To have a vehicle undetected between them is not possible except for the greatest malpractice.
If you say so. I guess I'll just disregarded what that State Trooper told me. It's not the salient point bro. That point is that they see horrific things on a consistent basis because people don't follow the rules of the road.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM   #307
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
For real? This isn't reckless. Yes he is speeding but not overly and traffic is light.

Look at the number of cars he passes in a bout 8 - 9 seconds in a coned area.
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM   #308
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I take the mindset when I'm behind the wheel that everybody's safety is my responsibility. Don't get wrapped up in the specific example, that story was told to me by an officer years and years ago but a simple internet search revealed this in about 5 seconds.

https://www.centraloregondaily.com/a...d8e92c982.html
I'm not talking about how you might interpret the recklessness of his actions. I am talking about how the cop knew he was issuing a citation, not considering detainment or arrest when initiating the traffic stop. The goal was to give tyreek his ticket. And they had all the information they really needed even before the interaction occurred
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM   #309
Consuming CP souls

So out of touch that some of you think rolling a window a tinted window up on a cop isn't a bad idea...JFC you never let them lose sight of your hands...period.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM   #310
Please squeeze

Quote:
Look at the number of cars he passes in a bout 8 - 9 seconds in a coned area.
yeah he was definitely speeding but those other cars may have seen the cop and decided to go to a crawl like most people do. Well except Tyreek
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM   #311
Starter

Quote:
If you say so. I guess I'll just disregarded what that State Trooper told me. It's not the salient point bro. That point is that they see horrific things on a consistent basis because people don't follow the rules of the road.
You were trying to compare Tyreek's speeding to a horrific accident that had no connection. And Tyreek didn't cause any type major accident. You were comparing apples to oranges and I called you out on it. Seeing horrific things doesn't give you the right to be an ass as a public servant.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM   #312
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I'm not talking about how you might interpret the recklessness of his actions. I am talking about how the cop knew he was issuing a citation, not considering detainment or arrest when initiating the traffic stop. The goal was to give tyreek his ticket. And they had all the information they really needed even before the interaction occurred
What evidence is there that they knew who he was? Again it doesn't matter but you guys keep saying that, and I haven't seen anything to establish that to be true. There wasn't enough time to run his plates. Barely enough time to look at his license. The stop took that diversion when Hill rolled up his tinted window.
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM   #313
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Although the argument itself is another matter, you did manage one victory, Garcia Bronco:

GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM   #314
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63 View Post
You were trying to compare Tyreek's speeding to a horrific accident that had no connection. And Tyreek didn't cause any type major accident. You were comparing apples to oranges and I called you out on it. Seeing horrific things doesn't give you the right to be an ass as a public servant.
No I did not make a comparison and you're clearly mistaken. What I said is is that officers on the road who work the road see a lot of horrific accidents. Speeding and reckless driving are careless driving contributes to that whether it's weaving in and out of traffic or texting and driving or in general not paying attention to the road.

Typically when someone is making a comparison they use the word than. This is worse than that. That is a comparison in written language. At no time that I say Hill's speeding is worse than two semis crunching a minivan.
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM   #315
Starter

Quote:
No I did not make a comparison and you're clearly mistaken. What I said is is that officers on the road who work the road see a lot of horrific accidents. Speeding and reckless driving are careless driving contributes to that whether it's weaving in and out of traffic or texting and driving or in general not paying attention to the road.

Typically when someone is making a comparison they use the word than. This is worse than that. That is a comparison in written language. At no time that I say Hill's speeding is worse than two semis crunching a minivan.
So you simply made an inane, useless comment. Got it.