Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-19-2021, 05:22 PM  
Emporer of Mongo

Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle ( GDT gems) (2021+)

In this thread we will celebrate the biggest pussies and cowards of the planet. I will add

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-26-2023 at 09:00 PM..
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 12:40 PM   #301
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I kinda like the idea for a GDTTT (Game Day Temper Tantrum Thread) where you can just puke up and uncontrollably spew diarrhea in one spot - maybe put it in Romper Room?

Leave the GDT for people that actually what to, you know, share thoughts and discuss the game. And, there should absolutely be a quick jettison trigger for anyone puking up/shitting out ridiculous comments in the GDT
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 12:50 PM   #302
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
just read your moronic posts that were directed at me in the GDT

they are clearly not "concocted" in my own mind, you actually said that stupid shit
Yeah, I was mocking your moronic standard what if you aren't HOPING hard enough as a fan, it makes you a gutless pussy coward traitor who needs to die a fiery death.

And I MOCKED it, I didn't condemn it, or wish death on you.

Heck, I probably would have just ignored it altogether if you hadn't strung some many invectives together. Just gutless, or just pussy, or just coward, or just traitor, or EVEN just DIE A FIERY DEATH. I'm an easygoing guy by predisposition.

And none of that spoke to my actual assessment of the team as a whole or Mahomes as a QB, just your violent hateful rhetoric for people who 'fan' different than you do.

I get that people enjoy their fandom in different ways. Some are pollyannish, some are clinicians, some are pessimists, some just enjoy the spectacle, some are math and analytic focused getting their enjoyment from the stats and odds, some are focused on specific aspects of the whole picture, some 'jack off and cummmmmm' for certain types of plays and could give a shit about the rest of it.

You have a very specific vision of the proper way to be a fan and a blinding hatred and plenty of corrosive intentions for those who fall into apostacy from your narrow POV.

Hoping doesn't do shit for anything. GDT isn't a prayer thread. And it certainly isn't a linear meter for your worth as a person or fan.

EDIT - and BEFORE you twist it into a different message for your own purposes. I was HOPING the same thing you were, just as much. But I also knew that the game would be determined by what happened on the field. So it was important that more things happened than my hope, like the defense stiffening and Tyreek not being hobbled, and how tired or energized the opposition was, . . . you know, THE GAME. All of that stuff is interesting and engrossing, and the camaraderie of fellow fans enhances it, even if they have reeruned opinions. But your energy was a huge detriment to fandom, ironically even while you were trying to pose as the ultimate exemplar of fandom, . . . for that matter partially because you were trying to do that, in that moment.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 12-20-2021 at 01:00 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 12:57 PM   #303
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
And I MOCKED it, I didn't condemn it, or wish death on you.

I never wished death on anyone

I am merely pointing out that those who give up hope down by a score or less with lots of football to go are losers, traitors or cowards or some combination thereof.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 01:05 PM   #304
Diablo Negro

Chat is way better than the game thread but you get some real stupid in there as well.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 01:07 PM   #305
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Chat is way better than the game thread but you get some real stupid in there as well.

man i have mixed feelings.

i really enjoy being able to go back through and look at the GDT

i feel like chat loses something of the history or permanent record of the moment
Old 12-20-2021, 01:09 PM   #306
The man you could post like.

Quote:

i feel like chat loses something of the history or permanent record of the moment
Yeah, chat is a way more streamlined experience. You're probably not getting anything meaningful out of it as far as actual discussion because it just moves too fast at times. Of course, assuming you're talking about the discord chat here.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 01:09 PM   #307
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
And here's one to add from that GDT...

That’s pretty over the top with stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 01:12 PM   #308
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I used to read them. Now I avoid them like the plague. If we lose a game in embarrassing fashion, I usually just avoid this place entirely for a couple days. Its just not worth it.

Since I stopped reading or posting in them, my life is better. The Chiefs also play better when I don’t post my constant running thoughts. It’s beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 01:14 PM   #309
MVP

Quote:

Hoping doesn't do shit for anything. GDT isn't a prayer thread.
I spent a lot of last Thursday praying to baby Jesus. I say it worked.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 01:16 PM   #310
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Yeah, chat is a way more streamlined experience. You're probably not getting anything meaningful out of it as far as actual discussion because it just moves too fast at times. Of course, assuming you're talking about the discord chat here.

ive tried both

and yeah it goes super fast... thats one thing i do like about the GDT is you can go back and forth and whatnot and see reactions to specific moments
Old 12-20-2021, 01:17 PM   #311
MVP

Goodness gracious.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-20-2021, 01:18 PM   #312
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:

Hoping doesn't do shit for anything. GDT isn't a prayer thread. And it certainly isn't a linear meter for your worth as a person or fan.

EDIT - and BEFORE you twist it into a different message for your own purposes. I was HOPING the same thing you were, just as much.

LOL

give it up man
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 01:21 PM   #313
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitter View Post
I will wear this name I deserve it.
That's right.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 01:26 PM   #314
Supporter

Quote:
LOL

give it up man
Spell it out.

What value do you specifically place on hoping skills when you value a fellow human.

If they hope scrupulously for things that never happen, are they a failed hoper? A failed person?

If they set hope to the side and try to focus on things that can actually alter a particular situation, are they an apostate hoper? An apostate person?

If they keep their hopes to themselves instead of shouting them from the rooftops, are they a failed evangalist for hope? A failed person?

Say what you are hinting at.

Also, setting aside the issue of the particular situation of a Chiefs game. When things are tense and beyond people's control, is your impulse there as well to single out and denounce those who aren't hoping hard enough, or do you give people grace for the tenseness of the situation and focus on positivity?

And even here, I'm not saying one perspective or another is the only viable perspective. Be as hopeful or prayerful or fatalistic or sullen as you like and as fits your personal nature. It's just that I'm going to point it out if YOU DO denounce the ways other people deal with adversity out of their control. And that is a criticism of your tactics, not the situation beyond people's control at the heart of the dynamic.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 12-20-2021 at 01:33 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2021, 01:28 PM   #315
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:

You should try discord... We have every GDT archived
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.