Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:15 PM   #3121
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
what could we do with 35 million in cap space?

Sign a tackle and sign a WR.

Then you need $$$ for draft picks.
Yeah LOTS to do with it. OT, WR, RB, DT, S lol
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:15 PM   #3122
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Puka's senior year

BYU 2022 REC 48 YDS 625 AVG 13 TDs 5
Puka had injury issues, that's why his production was down and he also played at ****in BYU with hardly any NFL talent.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:15 PM   #3123
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
McConkey, Wilson and Pearsall are all similar type of WR’s to me. They represent what I think Andy wants: a smart route runner with athleticism that can win in the intermediate and threaten deep. That would fit nicely here.

Hasn’t had that type of guy since Jeremy Maclin

Johnny Wilson is a TE in the pros, his FSU teammate Keon Coleman is the WCO WR prototype.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:16 PM   #3124
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
This is the one argument that I see that makes me double-take. His offense was very much centered around other things, but I still have to think that he should have more production than hes had. Personally, I have him as a Rd 3 grade to me currently. But if there's one position that booms or busts in the NFL more than any other, it's probably WR, so who the hell knows?
He was playing in the SEC with Brock Bowers as the main target. They spread the ball all over the place with all their talent when you look at their stats. Again, He is the most plug and play in our draft slot, and that's what we need. He would be a slight reach at 32 and ideal early 2nd if we get that for Sneed. Again, this assumes we get a field stretcher in FA.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:16 PM   #3125
Hockey Town

I'd take Mike Williams if the deal was reasonable.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:17 PM   #3126
MVP

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:17 PM   #3127
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Puka had injury issues, that's why his production was down and he also played at ****in BYU with hardly any NFL talent.
Correct... that was my point.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:18 PM   #3128
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:18 PM   #3129
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
Yeah LOTS to do with it. OT, WR, RB, DT, S lol
You're responding to the wrong person.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:19 PM   #3130
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Yes, there are multiple facets and you are too obsessed with how they are used in college.
I'm concerned about a lack of production in a program that has good coaching and success, so I can't pin it on bad coaching or him being asked to do what isn't his forte'.

If you want to draft players and you're not looking at how they are used in college, then you aren't being rational, because I can guarantee you scouts are looking at these things and asking questions to coaches on why they used players in certain ways constantly.

I'm not obsessed with his production, it is a big red flag though, and if you don't treat it as such, you're not being intellectually honest.

Though, I've seen your posts, and there's a reason many have you on ignore.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 12:21 PM   #3131
Generational Player

Quote:
I'm concerned about a lack of production in a program that has good coaching and success, so I can't pin it on bad coaching or him being asked to do what isn't his forte'.

If you want to draft players and you're not looking at how they are used in college, then you aren't being rational, because I can guarantee you scouts are looking at these things and asking questions to coaches on why they used players in certain ways constantly.

I'm not obsessed with his production, it is a big red flag though, and if you don't treat it as such, you're not being intellectually honest.

Though, I've seen your posts, and there's a reason many have you on ignore.
You're not listening.

Of course I care how they are used.

If you want to be a crybaby don't reply to me.

Go find a safe space.

But I am not dropping a good player 2 rounds because he is on a loaded roster vs a player not anywhere close who is focal on a team with no one else.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:23 PM   #3132
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
He was playing in the SEC with Brock Bowers as the main target. They spread the ball all over the place with all their talent when you look at their stats. Again, He is the most plug and play in our draft slot, and that's what we need. He would be a slight reach at 32 and ideal early 2nd if we get that for Sneed. Again, this assumes we get a field stretcher in FA.
I get the argument, and I think there's merit, but personally I still think in this draft class of WRs if he is comparative to the other first round talents, we should've seen more production.

I won't be mad if we take him in the 2nd by any means. I just don't think he's gonna be as good as several others do. If we end up taking him though, I genuinely hope I'm wrong.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:23 PM   #3133
Veteran

Maybe Veach has been waiting for Mike Williams haha
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:23 PM   #3134
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Johnny Wilson is a TE in the pros, his FSU teammate Keon Coleman is the WCO WR prototype.
I'd have to think he's talking about Roman Wilson
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2024, 12:23 PM   #3135
Generational Player

Quote:
I get the argument, and I think there's merit, but personally I still think in this draft class of WRs if he is comparative to the other first round talents, we should've seen more production.

I won't be mad if we take him in the 2nd by any means. I just don't think he's gonna be as good as several others do. If we end up taking him though, I genuinely hope I'm wrong.
What's your board?

Who are the better WR talents you are worried we will pass up?