Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 10:40 AM   #3121
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Brett Veach has blinders on when evaluating WRs, we already had plenty of evidence of that well before Moore.
He's drafted 2 receivers with valuable assets and one of them scored while showing potential.

Relax
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 11:03 AM   #3122
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
He's drafted 2 receivers with valuable assets and one of them scored while showing potential.

Relax
I’m including taking CEH over Higgins.

1) Hardman over Metcalf/McLaurin
2) CEH over Higgins/Pittman (or Taylor if you stick with a RB)
3) Moore over Pickens (and Pierce)

Rice has clearly shown early promise, so we’ll see.

Veach has been very good at evaluating cornerbacks, perhaps better than anyone. It’s okay to admit he’s been equally as bad at evaluating WRs.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-10-2023, 12:22 PM   #3123
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I’m including taking CEH over Higgins.

1) Hardman over Metcalf/McLaurin
2) CEH over Higgins/Pittman (or Taylor if you stick with a RB)
3) Moore over Pickens (and Pierce)

Rice has clearly shown early promise, so we’ll see.

Veach has been very good at evaluating cornerbacks, perhaps better than anyone. It’s okay to admit he’s been equally as bad at evaluating WRs.
Are we sure Veach is the one making the decisions about WRs? Have to think Andy is just as responsible for whatever good or poor wrs are selected.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-10-2023, 12:48 PM   #3124
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Are we sure Veach is the one making the decisions about WRs? Have to think Andy is just as responsible for whatever good or poor wrs are selected.

Why? Andy has input, but he doesn’t do any of the scouting, and he makes none of the draft picks
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 03:48 PM   #3125
Starter

For a great as Veach has been on the CB position; I believe he has been the exact opposite at WR. I have never seen anything out of Skyy. Never popped once.
Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.Pooch is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-10-2023, 03:57 PM   #3126
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Why? Andy has input, but he doesn’t do any of the scouting, and he makes none of the draft picks
Andy Reid absolutely dictates the type of player they are drafting. Maybe not the player but he defines the type. They’ve been trying to replace that Tyreek-type since Hardman.

A lot of the judgements being made here are typical hindsight bullshit.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-10-2023, 04:05 PM   #3127
In Search of a Life

Before I’d write him off I’d actually throw him the ball some
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:08 PM   #3128
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Relax
I think the worry is he’s been absolutely horrible at drafting offensive skill positions.

Rice does look like he could be good tho
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:09 PM   #3129
You Sweetie!

CP loves this dude!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:09 PM   #3130
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Before I’d write him off I’d actually throw him the ball some
Our WRs need 5 years in the league to learn the offense before we get them on the field catching passes.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:14 PM   #3131
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Andy Reid absolutely dictates the type of player they are drafting. Maybe not the player but he defines the type. They’ve been trying to replace that Tyreek-type since Hardman.

A lot of the judgements being made here are typical hindsight bullshit.
Dictates? No.

He has input. He has the same information gathered by scouts that Veach does. He even gets involved with player interviews pre-draft. But Veach is the one who dictates. Veach makes the actual pick and the decision. Ideally there is plenty of communication with Andy on that front, and that's something that Dorsey couldn't do very well. But it's Veach who makes those choices.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:23 PM   #3132
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Our WRs need 5 years in the league to learn the offense before we get them on the field catching passes.
Looked like he got open plenty to me from section 211 last week

Pat shoild throw him the ball more
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:26 PM   #3133
El Gato Gordo Loco

I would trade Skyy Moore for Gehrig Deiter and a 7th rounder from 2033.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:47 PM   #3134
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Dictates? No.

He has input. He has the same information gathered by scouts that Veach does. He even gets involved with player interviews pre-draft. But Veach is the one who dictates. Veach makes the actual pick and the decision. Ideally there is plenty of communication with Andy on that front, and that's something that Dorsey couldn't do very well. But it's Veach who makes those choices.
Yeah I can agree with that. Perhaps dictates was the wrong word. But in my mind I always figured that Andy had a strong influence on the ranking of the position. I think he is involved enough that he is impacting the decision more so than some other positions.

It's also possible Veach might have gone in different directions a few times if we ran a different scheme. Perhaps the scheme and Reid have no influence but I feel like both probably do.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:59 PM   #3135
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Yeah I can agree with that. Perhaps dictates was the wrong word. But in my mind I always figured that Andy had a strong influence on the ranking of the position. I think he is involved enough that he is impacting the decision more so than some other positions.

It's also possible Veach might have gone in different directions a few times if we ran a different scheme. Perhaps the scheme and Reid have no influence but I feel like both probably do.

When has Andy ever drafted a guy like Skyy Moore before the 3rd round?

Todd Pinkston? Who ironically is on the coaching staff