Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-23-2017 at 09:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:18 PM   #3121
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
lmao how the **** is ksu in the e8 ?
Well they've had a relatively easy road, (Kentucky was a challenge), but congrats to them. I think they make the Final 4 at this point.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:20 PM   #3122
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
lmao how the **** is ksu in the e8 ?
Their bracket opened up for them. And now they get Loyola...
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:21 PM   #3123
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
That have a legit shot at the FF.

Bruce better get a statue in Manhattan for this tourney run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've said it before and I'll say it again, based on ONLY results at K-State, little Brucie is the best K-State coach since the 80's. Remember when everyone mocked me?

How many K-State coaches have a Big 12 Conference Championship AND an Elite 8?

Last edited by BWillie; 03-22-2018 at 10:40 PM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:38 PM   #3124
Banned

This kinda guarantees a KU loss now doesn't it? Good on KSU. Manhattan gonna go cray cray.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:55 PM   #3125
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
If you're talking about PGs specifically, we will have Moore and the incoming 5-star Dotson.

Where have you heard about Moore being the real deal? Not saying it's not true, would just love to hear about it too.
read multiple articles when he signed. Don’t remember which websites or paper.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:57 PM   #3126
Supporter

Go out and beat the **** out of Clemson tomorrow night. I will be knocking down some beers and cheering for KU during the game.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2018, 11:00 PM   #3127
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Go out and beat the **** out of Clemson tomorrow night. I will be knocking down some beers and cheering for KU during the game.
May we march to the Elite 8 together.

Congrats to your Cats, they earned it tonight. Just a gutsy performance from start to finish.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2018, 11:01 PM   #3128
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
It would be really cool if the Big 12 could get 4 out of the 8 Elite 8 teams. That would really be something.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2018, 11:08 PM   #3129
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
May we march to the Elite 8 together.

Congrats to your Cats, they earned it tonight. Just a gutsy performance from start to finish.
Thanks, I am not a hardcore fan, or even an average fan of KSU basketball. I have a lot of friends who are big KU fans and I want them to be happy. I also want the local teams to kick ass and make the entire state proud.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2018, 11:32 PM   #3130
Rabbi Goldmann

Don't care about GAY state but loved them knocking out KY
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2018, 07:30 AM   #3131
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
This kinda guarantees a KU loss now doesn't it? Good on KSU. Manhattan gonna go cray cray.
They are happy for the win.

They will throw ****ing carnival if KU loses.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:32 AM   #3132
In Search of a Life

Checked out the UK board this morning because they usually don't disappoint, especially after a loss. This morning was no different.

The running theory is that the refs - who hate Cal/UK and want to see them lose - called all the fouls so that the PJ kid was shooting free throws. They did this because they knew he would miss them and UK would lose. This theory is backed up with the fact that no UK player has shot 20 free throws in a game since 1999 & that no UK player has shot 20 free throws in a tourney game since 1961. Not only that, but they were calling fouls that others were supposed to be shooting, but still put PJ at the line

In the boards defense, most of the people think the guy is on crack, but it's funny nonetheless.

Refs trick UK

Quote:
When was the last time a UK player shot TWENTY free throws in one game ? PJ Washington got the Yante Maten treatment tonight..but only after it was apparent that he was a mess at the free throw line. Everybody in the building knew he was going to keep missing free throws. It was written all over him. And the refs knew it. PJ has been getting beat up and put to the ground and such all season..he never came close to shooting 20..TWENTY free throws in a single game. I said in a thread earlier tonight that there was a play that I could have swore that SGA drew the foul on and should have been shooting free throws..it comes back from commercial/the TV timeout and PJ is back on the line shooting for that foul.

When he was like 4/10 is when it started. He turned a couple of them into and 1s..I don't think the refs anticipated for those to happen. He also was the one shooting on the majority of our 1 and 1s. Very odd and strange and fishy that one guy shot over half of UK's free throws..oh and he just so happened to be struggling badly from the line that same night. Hmmm..very odd indeed. Say what you want, but it was fishy as all hell.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:46 AM   #3133
Ultrabanned

Cranking up the worrying this morning. Just making sure I do my part as a fan to be as stressed as possible before the game tonight! Hope you all have an incredibly nervous Friday!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:49 AM   #3134
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post

Bruce better get a statue in Manhattan for this tourney run.

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:53 AM   #3135
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again, based on ONLY results at K-State, little Brucie is the best K-State coach since the 80's. Remember when everyone mocked me?

How many K-State coaches have a Big 12 Conference Championship AND an Elite 8?
I have said for a long time that Bruce is a good coach if he can get players. Still, I don't think he's better than Martin was.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.