Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 09:32 AM   #31156
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'm still in awe of Mahomes.

He doesn't look like he breaks much of a sweat anymore doing the things he does.

Now a calm master of his craft.
Do we have gifs of the game yesterday?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 09:35 AM   #31157
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Do we have gifs of the game yesterday?
Soon as I finish downloading the game.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 09:38 AM   #31158
In Search of a Life

So I know it's blasphemy, but after a quick rewatch...the Ol problems aren't exactly all on them. Mahomes struggled at times.

I am sure he's a bit gunshy, but the interior is just ....really good now. Humphrey Thuney and Smith played a really great ballgame yesterday protecting. The tackles played fine, Pat needs to step up in the pocket more. He's dropping out the back and it makes it near impossible to play T.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 09:43 AM   #31159
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So I know it's blasphemy, but after a quick rewatch...the Ol problems aren't exactly all on them. Mahomes struggled at times.

I am sure he's a bit gunshy, but the interior is just ....really good now. Humphrey Thuney and Smith played a really great ballgame yesterday protecting. The tackles played fine, Pat needs to step up in the pocket more. He's dropping out the back and it makes it near impossible to play T.
This doesn't surprise me really.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-13-2021, 09:48 AM   #31160
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:

I think this is accurate. The first sack appeared to be on Mahomes/Kelce not being on the same page. Absolutely excusable, since those two are the best at what they do. Mistakes happen.

The second one looked like both OTs got beat, but maybe Mahomes dropped too far. Only Heck/Reid really know.

There were clearly a few things to clean up. The only big play Clowney (0 sacks, 0 QB Hits) made all day was a TFL when he was literally unblocked.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 09:49 AM   #31161
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Yeah, noticed he bailed early at least a few times, which isn't a huge deal, but also a couple times when he wanted to take off up the middle or was looking to bail that seemed more like not trusting his linemen quite yet... and that's totally understandable, of course and a bug part of the "gelling".
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:00 AM   #31162
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
and Marino
Sweep left on the graphic
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:11 AM   #31163
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I think this is accurate. The first sack appeared to be on Mahomes/Kelce not being on the same page. Absolutely excusable, since those two are the best at what they do. Mistakes happen.

The second one looked like both OTs got beat, but maybe Mahomes dropped too far. Only Heck/Reid really know.

There were clearly a few things to clean up. The only big play Clowney (0 sacks, 0 QB Hits) made all day was a TFL when he was literally unblocked.
Its usually easy to use the 10 yard mark on a drop back. If the QB drops to that and doesn't step up, the tackles have no chance.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:40 AM   #31164
I'll be back.

yiss

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 10:51 AM   #31165
MVP

Remember when Mahomes got a dislocated knee and people were extremely worried that he would hurt ligaments or cartilage?

It turns out he was extremely lucky, as mentioned several times by people here.

Becton is not so lucky with his knee dislocation and was a fool to walk on it

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:06 AM   #31166
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Remember when Mahomes got a dislocated knee and people were extremely worried that he would hurt ligaments or cartilage?

It turns out he was extremely lucky, as mentioned several times by people here.

Becton is not so lucky with his knee dislocation and was a fool to walk on it

Yep. This is what happened to me in college. Dislocated a knee cap chasing a bus on KU's campus and ten years later I still have a fat pad impingement/overgrown scar tissue that gives me pain each night. Mahomes is a freaking superhuman.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:20 AM   #31167
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

Clowney sucks
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:42 AM   #31168
I'll be back.

Old 09-13-2021, 12:00 PM   #31169
The Boom Boom Room

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 12:24 PM   #31170
I'll be back.