Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-09-2024, 03:12 PM   #3076
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Ask and you shall receive.

Damn man, I'm a freaking FELON.

lock me up
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-09-2024, 03:12 PM   #3077
Supporter

One more, just for fun.

Quote:
No Eating Your Neighbor’s Garbage
This one doesn’t have context, but there are some towns in Texas where it is illegal to dig into your neighbor’s trash for food (or anything else). You can be charged with property theft, and even trespassing. Raccoons, take note.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM   #3078
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
One more, just for fun.
Looks like that Reeruned life-fail Pablo should avoid Texas.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 05:01 PM   #3079
Rookie

Dallas LAW!!!

I think he was only driving a little too fast is all.
DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 04-09-2024, 05:04 PM   #3080
Rookie

He was driving along and suddenly he lost control of the car but did his best to avoid innocent people.
DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DavidB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 04-09-2024, 06:38 PM   #3081
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Oh yeah, I'm completely fooling around here for the most part. The kid really needs to take this as the biggest lesson life has ever taught him so far. God only knows how close he was to killing someone else, or himself.
Correct, he's going to pay a pretty heavy monetary penalty, but he was really lucky no one was killed. Hopefully he sees this as a gift and a chance to make better decisions moving forward. If, not, see ya.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-09-2024, 08:57 PM   #3082
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
It's not victim blaming to say " I don't blame them for their position, that I would probably do the same." Those that think despite not being hospitalized, that are on bed rest 9 days later is 100% legit and not positioning for litigation is just being naive. If you ever have dealt with an accident lawyer this is standard practice.
You don't think a concussion could lead to bed rest? The lawyer says she is suffering from post concussive symptoms. Concussion symptoms can last weeks to months. Not everything is a money grab and I am giving her (the victim) the benefit of doubt.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-09-2024, 10:16 PM   #3083
Rookie

Man...what a srew up... should have stayed home and played video racing.... sorry.... he wasn't racing - just driving recklessly. Driving recklessly is not a felony.

Old 04-09-2024, 10:17 PM   #3084
Rookie

Mahomes really doesn't need great receivers any way - throw his @$$ in jail.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4    
Old 04-09-2024, 10:20 PM   #3085
MER

You should go drive really fast.
Like, right now.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-10-2024, 08:11 AM   #3086
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Damn man, I'm a freaking FELON.

lock me up
Find Chiefaholic and you can buddy up, breakout and go on the run together.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-10-2024, 08:14 AM   #3087
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
You don't think a concussion could lead to bed rest? The lawyer says she is suffering from post concussive symptoms. Concussion symptoms can last weeks to months. Not everything is a money grab and I am giving her (the victim) the benefit of doubt.
No, I don't. Specifically after not being hospitalized after a detailed exam after the accident. Again, she and her lawyer are doing exactly what I would do, just don't be naive and think this is not a ruse.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-10-2024, 08:27 AM   #3088
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Yeah, something like that.

I mean, I wasn't a square as a kid; God knows I did my share of dumb things in HS up through my mid-twenties, and some of them in cars. Street racing included. Though racing during rush hour seems like a whole other level of reckless/stupid. Anyway, I'm not standing here on my soapbox preaching/whining about how terrible these kids are. They're kids; they're going to do dumb/immature things.

But it just seems like these incidents during the offseason are increasing in frequency and the risks seem to be increasing as well, in spite of the fact that they have more options to be safer about their thrill-seeking.

Maybe the NFL needs to get them to channel their energies into safer activities. Fly-fishing, for example. Pretty hard to kill/injure people fly-fishing at the local pond.
I think the NFL does plenty already. I bet there's plenty of speeches at the Combine, Rookie Minicamp, OTA's, etc about growing up and taking this opportunity seriously. Only bad things happen after 1, keep your friends and your work separate, be aware of your image and how you use it, all that stuff that basically equates to be a professional. The NFL has plenty of coaches and past players that give sound advice to rookies.

But even with all the sound advice in the world, these young 20 somethings with a ton of money are surrounded by temptation and peer pressure on all fronts. It requires a lot of inner discipline and maturity at that age to ignore it all, and some of these guys just don't have that. If there were character flaws before the money and fame, that all will just amplify it, and your flaws will eventually reveal themselves.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 04-10-2024, 08:35 AM   #3089
Starter

5k posts you say??
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation

Old 04-10-2024, 08:39 AM   #3090
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Find Chiefaholic and you can buddy up, breakout and go on the run together.

I've developed an AI chat addiction.

Q: when someone is running from the law "is it on the lam" or "on the lamb" and what are the origins of this saying?

The correct phrase is "on the lam."

The origins of this phrase are a bit murky, but there are a few theories:

• Old Norse Origin: The most likely origin comes from the Old Norse word "lam" meaning "to beat or cripple." This suggests someone is running away to avoid punishment or consequences for their actions.
  • Prison Break: Some suggest a connection to the 16th-century slang "to take a lam" which meant escaping jail.
  • Misheard Expression: Another theory is that the phrase could be a mishearing of "on the land," referring to someone staying out of sight and moving across the land.
It's important to note that the phrase has no connection to actual , the animal!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Closed Thread