Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 07:45 AM   #3076
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
"ring chasing" with the Bills
Well, all they do IS chase it...
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 07:46 AM   #3077
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Well, all they do IS chase it...
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 08:07 AM   #3078
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBILL View Post
My July 1st Update was spot on guys. I stand behind it 100%. I can’t help it that the CJ contract renegotiation has taken a bit longer than expected … and that the national “talking heads” are JUST NOW catching up on the insider news I posted for everyone on here 11 days ago.

Contrary to the belief of a few … I am not a psycho fan who makes crap up to get attention. I live and breathe Chiefs Football like most of you on here. The fact that I’m friends with an insider and I learn things from time to time … and then decide to post what I learned makes me nothing more than a guy who likes to share that inside scoop with my fellow boneheads on here. The Chiefs are our world and we crave info.

Have a little faith … and a little patience guys … Bart Varch has GOT THIS!

There IS a plan at One Arrowhead Drive … and it will be revealed to all real soon.

If you want to gripe about something … then encourage CJ to sign quickly.

Because nothing happens until he does.

The only question is what number the man is going to wear.

His pro number (10) is taken ... so is his college number (6).

Any bets on what number he wears with the Chiefs?
Love it. Thanks for the dripping hot news.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-12-2023, 08:16 AM   #3079
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBILL View Post
My July 1st Update was spot on guys. I stand behind it 100%. I can’t help it that the CJ contract renegotiation has taken a bit longer than expected … and that the national “talking heads” are JUST NOW catching up on the insider news I posted for everyone on here 11 days ago.
...and what Adam Schefter reported on 18 days before your very 'informative' July 1st post on the subject!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...eandre-hopkins
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 08:19 AM   #3080
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
...and what Adam Schefter reported on 18 days before your very 'informative' July 1st post on the subject!

Maybe Schefter is his insider buddy?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-12-2023, 08:29 AM   #3081
Consuming CP souls

My source says we still haven't reached the 95 clean breakers to finish the Jones negotiations. I'm a bit disappointed in you all...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 08:29 AM   #3082
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Do yall realize how ****ing disgusting this offense is going to be with Hopkins?

Kelce > Hopkins > Toney > Sky > Rice > Ross

Add in a good to great O-line
Add in emerging RB room

Oh and add in a OC that is Mahomes best friend.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 08:29 AM   #3083
Consuming CP souls

Though I think the taco bell suggestion has slowed things down a bit...those breaks weren't clean were they fellas...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 08:35 AM   #3084
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Do yall realize how ****ing disgusting this offense is going to be with Hopkins?

Add in emerging RB room

Possibly the most top to bottom complete WR room Mahomes has had (Too many years of Top Heavy and no depth)

And in my opinion, this very well could be the best OLine Mahomes has had. (When we had Fish and Schwartz, Interior was lacking imo)

With DHop, this already amazing offense becomes potentially one for the record books.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 08:35 AM   #3085
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

And the fact that Schefter is such a TOOL, makes it worse.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-12-2023, 08:38 AM   #3086
Consuming CP souls

Oof djbill has been proven a fraud
Old 07-12-2023, 08:38 AM   #3087
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Maybe we should change our luck. Close this thread and start a new one?

Let the thumbs decide.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 08:38 AM   #3088
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Well, everyone has a price, so probably so. But Pacheco seemed to really like the idea of wearing #10.
You might be right, but he also seems like a humble, good vibes guy. Not that I'd judge him poorly for keeping his number. Just that when a HoF caliber veteran joins a team he usually gets his number if he wants it.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 08:46 AM   #3089
MVP

Quote:
But, the cap rises every year, so can't the effects be mitigated? Im not up on all the intricacies of the salary cap.
In a vacuum, sure. But it absolutely affects the money you have to re-sign players or sign free agents moving forward. We have a pretty good core group that helped us win a super bowl that we'd like to keep.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 08:59 AM   #3090
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post

Add in emerging RB room

Don't forget MVS
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.