Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:47 PM   #30811
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Dude, I don’t seriously think you’re a pussy. For all I know you could be an MMA fighter that happens to be a Chiefs fan

But I love to fight as well and don’t back down from anybody. Respect.
i'm not an mma fighter, although i had a buddy that ran a little spot in KC and i'd go throw hands with his heavyweights (a ufc fighter was his partner for a while, not a HW though) and i would go throw hands with them when they needed a sparring partner. i'm too ****ing old to roll around on the ground for fun anymore so i just put gloves on and let them work on their hands.

fun times.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:47 PM   #30812
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
so opening back up doesnt seem to be hurting anyone........ How long yall think the rest hold out?
Dude, it’s early. Relax.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:48 PM   #30813
Shit

Quote:
I didn’t say that...
i didnt ever think you would.

but you were. you read too much into my post
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:50 PM   #30814
Life is changing..

One last note here on Missouri in the midst of this arguing. By Saturday Missouri will have enough remdesivir to give to every person currently on a ventilator. Hopefully it has positive results.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:50 PM   #30815
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Dude, it’s early. Relax.
Yeah Georgia has been this way for two weeks. Incubation period being what it is, there should have already shown a major spike.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:50 PM   #30816
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
How are you going to blame anyone on a plague? Real simple who do you sue when you catch a cold?
This is obviously not the same thing as a cold. Colds don't lead to hospitalizations and nobody is scrutinizing every sanitation practice for a common cold. Businesses are going to get sued by employees and customers. It's not a matter of if, it's when.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:53 PM   #30817
Mahomes or GTFO

No u
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:54 PM   #30818
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
i'm not an mma fighter, although i had a buddy that ran a little spot in KC and i'd go throw hands with his heavyweights (a ufc fighter was his partner for a while, not a HW though) and i would go throw hands with them when they needed a sparring partner. i'm too ****ing old to roll around on the ground for fun anymore so i just put gloves on and let them work on their hands.

fun times.
Yea I used to box a little just for fun and I’m naturally very good at it because I was an early fan of sport and I immediately knew how to use my length advantage, but I’ve never went all in and trained and I regret it sometimes, but probably saved myself a lot of unnecessary blows to the head.

However, in street fights a lot of guys see my length and go for the takedown but playing football I always understood leverage and played with some BIG boys so it’s never as easy as they think it’s going to be.

I’m definitely not the baddest mother ****er on the planet by any means, but I have balls and I know how to fight enough to have confidence in any situation provided I’m not severely outnumbered.

I’m also not an idiot and will try to talk down a fight if the situation calls for it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:55 PM   #30819

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...us-death-rate/
Under 65-year-old and healthy (0.06% IFR and 0.01% CMR)
infection fatality rate: 0.06% (compared to 1.4% for the general population)

crude mortality rate: 0.01%, or 13 deaths per 100,000 population (compared to 0.28% and 279 deaths)

1 death every 7,912 people who belong to this group (compared to 1 death every 358 people)
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:56 PM
staylor26
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:57 PM   #30820
Cheat Death

Only piece missing from this thread is a good Zilla-ing

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 03:06 PM   #30821
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
so opening back up doesnt seem to be hurting anyone........ How long yall think the rest hold out?
We need to wait about 12 more months just to be sure.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 03:06 PM   #30822
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
We need to wait about 12 more months just to be sure.

See, I think it’s a little early for a victory lap, but I can see the humor in this.
Old 05-14-2020, 03:09 PM   #30823

Quote:

See, I think it’s a little early for a victory lap, but I can see the humor in this.
I mean all the data that is coming out of Italy and other places is putting the mortality rate of this thing well below 1% (Pretty close to flu) if you are Sub 65 years old and healthy.

Just saying
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 03:10 PM   #30824
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Yea I used to box a little just for fun and I’m naturally very good at it because I was an early fan of sport and I immediately knew how to use my length advantage, but I’ve never went all in and trained and I regret it sometimes, but probably saved myself a lot of unnecessary blows to the head.

However, in street fights a lot of guys see my length and go for the takedown but playing football I always understood leverage and played with some BIG boys so it’s never as easy as they think it’s going to be.

I’m definitely not the baddest mother ****er on the planet by any means, but I have balls and I know how to fight enough to have confidence in any situation provided I’m not severely outnumbered.

I’m also not an idiot and will try to talk down a fight if the situation calls for it.
I'd knock the virus out of you I love to be wild and violent
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 03:11 PM   #30825
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'd knock the virus out of you I love to be wild and violent
Billay, you can’t fight.