Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:05 PM   #30781
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He can’t do it in the future as well? It’s now or never?

Why the **** is it so hard to say that maybe guys like Musk and Cuban both have their agendas? Why do we only have to believe that the people wanting to open up do?

This is where I get very frustrated. I’m in the middle on this issue, but both sides are so ****ing hard headed it is unbelievable.
i wasnt ****ing disagreeing with you.

just ****ing pointing something out.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:13 PM   #30782
It was not a fair catch

While Gov. Tim Walz has given the green light to Minnesota retailers to reopen on Monday, it will take days or weeks before some of them reopen as they call back furloughed employees and establish new safety protocols.

The Mall of America said today that it will reopen for shopping on June 1.

“This will allow us to continue creating the safest environment possible for our team members, tenants and guests,” the mall said in a statement. “It will also allow our diverse set of retail tenants the time needed to rehire, train staff and prepare their individual stores with necessary cleaning, sanitization and safety measure implementations.”

The mall added that the June 1 opening does not mean all the stores will be open on that date. It might take longer for some retailers to get everything in order. Also, in-person dining and attractions, such as Nickelodeon Universe, will remain closed until the state allows those types of businesses to reopen.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:18 PM   #30783
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
i wasnt ****ing disagreeing with you.

just ****ing pointing something out.
How else was I supposed to interpret it? If you weren’t disagreeing you didn’t do a very good job of implying it. Sorry bud, but that’s on you.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:29 PM   #30784
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
While Gov. Tim Walz has given the green light to Minnesota retailers to reopen on Monday, it will take days or weeks before some of them reopen as they call back furloughed employees and establish new safety protocols.

The Mall of America said today that it will reopen for shopping on June 1.

“This will allow us to continue creating the safest environment possible for our team members, tenants and guests,” the mall said in a statement. “It will also allow our diverse set of retail tenants the time needed to rehire, train staff and prepare their individual stores with necessary cleaning, sanitization and safety measure implementations.”

The mall added that the June 1 opening does not mean all the stores will be open on that date. It might take longer for some retailers to get everything in order. Also, in-person dining and attractions, such as Nickelodeon Universe, will remain closed until the state allows those types of businesses to reopen.
The biggest mall in Austin Texas opened two weekends ago and hardly anyone went shopping. Mall's were already on their death knell...this is just another nail in the coffin
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:33 PM   #30785
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
The biggest mall in Austin Texas opened two weekends ago and hardly anyone went shopping. Mall's were already on their death knell...this is just another nail in the coffin
Thinking it will be the same here. Few will go until this is under control
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:47 PM   #30786
Life is changing..

MO DHSS Numbers Yesterday

Cases in Missouri: 10,142

Total Deaths: 542

Patients tested in Missouri (by all labs): approximately 126,935

MO DHSS Numbers Today

Cases in Missouri 10,317

Total Deaths: 562

Patients tested in Missouri (by all labs): approximately 126,935 (not yet updated for 5/14/20)
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:57 PM   #30787
Life is changing..

It looks as though we are approximately o on track for a similar day in terms of total deaths today, according to Worldomoters.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 01:59 PM   #30788
Shit

Quote:
How else was I supposed to interpret it? If you weren’t disagreeing you didn’t do a very good job of implying it. Sorry bud, but that’s on you.
pointing out he said he might run this year is disagreeing?

you're a dumb ****.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:02 PM   #30789
In Search of a Life

What remains to be seen is what the legal environment will look like after we open up. With the US being so litigious I just hope we're not sending businesses and employees out for slaughter. What happens when customers and employees get coronavirus or clusters? How responsible is the business going to be? Will employees be able to get the right care if they get sick considering many are now "obligated" to work again? I'm all for opening the economy back up but I just hope those that do are taken care of. Part of me feels like some of this is punting off responsibility if anything goes wrong.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:06 PM   #30790
Mahomes or GTFO

In a time when it feels like a lot of the world is looking out for one another, all I need to do is check this thread to see that, deep down, we all still ****ing hate each other.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 02:10 PM   #30791
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
What remains to be seen is what the legal environment will look like after we open up. With the US being so litigious I just hope we're not sending businesses and employees out for slaughter. What happens when customers and employees get coronavirus or clusters? How responsible is the business going to be? Will employees be able to get the right care if they get sick considering many are now "obligated" to work again? I'm all for opening the economy back up but I just hope those that do are taken care of. Part of me feels like some of this is punting off responsibility if anything goes wrong.
How are you going to blame anyone on a plague? Real simple who do you sue when you catch a cold?
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:10 PM   #30792
In Search of a Life

Quote:
pointing out he said he might run this year is disagreeing?

you're a dumb ****.
Ha, I’m a dumb **** now?

You were clearly trying to disprove my point that he has an agenda due to a desire to possibly run for President some day because it’s too late to run this year. Then you backtracked.

Go **** yourself though and don’t send my a PM this time trying to kiss ass after pussy. Remember you went their first.

Last edited by staylor26; 05-14-2020 at 02:17 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:17 PM   #30793
Shit

Quote:
Ha, I’m a dumb ****?

You were clearly trying to disprove my point that he has an agenda due to a desire to possibly run for President some day because it’s too late to run this year. Then you backtracked.

Go **** yourself though and don’t send my a PM this time trying to kiss ass after pussy.
I was just pointing out what he said about this year. not trying to disprove anything.

then was legit wondering if it was too late because i dont know.
none of that disputes the fact he might run some other year.
no backtrack there. i'm guessing your dumb ass is just too stupid to understand.

you're just a bitch ass mother****er that likes to look for an argument.

suck a dick
Old 05-14-2020, 02:21 PM   #30794
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I was just pointing out what he said about this year. not trying to disprove anything.

then was legit wondering if it was too late because i dont know.
none of that disputes the fact he might run some other year.
no backtrack there. i'm guessing your dumb ass is just too stupid to understand.

you're just a bitch ass mother****er that likes to look for an argument.

suck a dick
Oh I like to look for an argument? And I guess you’re just the nicest most agreeable guy on CP. Strange how you’re always arguing with somebody still. At least I’ll actually acknowledge that I like to argue.

Have a nice day pussy.
Old 05-14-2020, 02:21 PM   #30795
Inmem 2.0

Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.