Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2023, 03:49 PM   #3061
In Search of a Life

Bwillie and pete can scissor eachother straight to a purgatory in Manhattan, Kansas.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 04:17 PM   #3062
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Because they looked like absolute shit against the cupcake they played the week prior, and Cook in particular had shown next to nothing in the way of development yet.
So, they were crying because we weren't winning games prettily enough? Was that really the issue? FFS, that's pathetic, if true.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2023, 04:18 PM   #3063
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Looks like some morbidly obese fat **** that never finished higher than 3rd place. If that’s your idea of greatness, you need to get out more.
Need to downvote that post to get that fat **** out of our thread.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2023, 05:01 PM   #3064
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Someone remind me; why were idiots booing the home team against kstate?
Same reason posters were bragging about actively recruiting against Mizzou at home games: many Mizzou fans are idiots with zero patience.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-31-2023, 06:57 PM   #3065
Starter

Some hot takes for next year (and beyond):

1) Brady Cook is the epitome of Mizzou sports. He’s limited but wills himself and Mizzou to an SEC ship.
2) We lose to Alabama in the national championship next year
3) Mizzou fans don’t realize how good Darius Robinson is. He’s an NFL all pro in two years.
4) Marquis Johnson has a better NFL career than LB3
5) Cody Shrader gets a second contract: 500 yards rushing 500 yards receiving for a few years. Mizzou fans embarrassingly beg him to come coach.
6) Marquis Johnson, Theo Weese, and LB3 are all 800+ yard pass catchers
7) rakestraw and KAD are playing in the NFL in 2031.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-31-2023, 07:15 PM   #3066
Facts are stubborn things.

‘‘Twas a great event to attend, Mizzou fans showed out, 60/40 split I’d estimate in our favor. It’s not often we get a pelt like that, it was a great night to be a Tiger. MizzouRAH!
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-31-2023, 07:36 PM   #3067
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Somehow ended up right in front of all the recruits for this one. I definitely booed Brady Cook with everyone else. Don’t feel bad about it in the slightest. I also pointed out that Drink was coaching the last possession like a 3 year old playing Madden and I saw a lot of the recruits laugh and agree. We won that game, but better management would have put us in a better shot to not just pray for a miracle kick. Great game, though. Was a perfect day for football!
Anyone remember this post?

Pond of red: a real American hero. Doing gods work. Not all heros wear capes.

Last edited by Mizzou_8541; 12-31-2023 at 07:43 PM..
Old 12-31-2023, 08:32 PM   #3068
Starter

Quote:
RJ Day stole KAD's towel. What in the actual ****?

“THE Ohio state doesn’t care about the outcome”
Old 12-31-2023, 08:42 PM   #3069
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
“THE Ohio state doesn’t care about the outcome”
That was, allegedly, Day's son.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 08:53 PM   #3070
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Someone remind me; why were idiots booing the home team against kstate?
I still don't believe they were.

I think it was a 'mooooooook' chant for Cooper that Drink used as a rallying cry.

I've had two guys I know who were at the game that said the same thing.

It's not something Mizzou fans do. They get apathetic and don't show - they don't boo the starting QB.

Well except for the dumbest **** to ever ****. I haven't seen him in this thread for a bit. Seems he wisely peaced out.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2023, 08:57 PM   #3071
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I still don't believe they were.

I think it was a 'mooooooook' chant for Cooper that Drink used as a rallying cry.

I've had two guys I know who were at the game that said the same thing.

It's not something Mizzou fans do. They get apathetic and don't show - they don't boo the starting QB.

Well except for the dumbest **** to ever ****. I haven't seen him in this thread for a bit. Seems he wisely peaced out.
Man, I hope you had a great time. I was thinking about you and the others that got to make the trip. That had to be a TON of fun!
Old 12-31-2023, 09:33 PM   #3072
On Hiatus

I will admit...and already have before....I was not impressed by either Cook or Drink following that second gane...

But Cook stepped up and grew into the leadership role the QB needs to be....and at times just seemed to be highly determined to show everyone they were wrong about him. He still has moments you scratch your head at what he is doing but those got fewer as the season wore on.

My only complaint about Drink is some of the decisions he makes....and sometimes his time management skills are not there...but he has earned the right for the fans to trust him.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-31-2023, 09:43 PM   #3073
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I will admit...and already have before....I was not impressed by either Cook or Drink following that second gane...

But Cook stepped up and grew into the leadership role the QB needs to be....and at times just seemed to be highly determined to show everyone they were wrong about him. He still has moments you scratch your head at what he is doing but those got fewer as the season wore on.

My only complaint about Drink is some of the decisions he makes....and sometimes his time management skills are not there...but he has earned the right for the fans to trust him.
They've got to get that delay of game shit on field goals under control.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 06:49 PM   #3074
Mahomes > God

LSU wants Blake Baker apparently….I for one do not feel good about this…
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-03-2024, 06:57 PM   #3075
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
LSU wants Blake Baker apparently….I for one do not feel good about this…
He cited stability in signing his extension with Mizzou last week.

He signed that knowing that LSU was likely opening up its defensive staff. If he was serious, he may not be interested in going to Baton Rouge to be the next sacrificial lamb in line for Brian Kelly.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.