Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2023, 09:27 PM   #3061
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
this is kind of the important part right? We have Sneed, Bolton, Creed and Smith need new contracts next year. The cap is going to start to hurt the team next year.

If we have extra cap this year, it rolls over to extra cap space next year. Mahomes has proven he can win a SB with the talent we have at WR right now, not adding Dhop.
The reeruned amount of draft picks we’ve made the last two years handles a lot of that.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-11-2023, 09:31 PM   #3062
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
this is kind of the important part right? We have Sneed, Bolton, Creed and Smith need new contracts next year. The cap is going to start to hurt the team next year.

If we have extra cap this year, it rolls over to extra cap space next year. Mahomes has proven he can win a SB with the talent we have at WR right now, not adding Dhop.
If we don’t win a Super Bowl this year it’s just one less year we have Kelce for…. No biggy, no need to rush. Build for the future
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 01:40 AM   #3063
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
DJBill get your ass in here and give us the latest!
My July 1st Update was spot on guys. I stand behind it 100%. I can’t help it that the CJ contract renegotiation has taken a bit longer than expected … and that the national “talking heads” are JUST NOW catching up on the insider news I posted for everyone on here 11 days ago.

Contrary to the belief of a few … I am not a psycho fan who makes crap up to get attention. I live and breathe Chiefs Football like most of you on here. The fact that I’m friends with an insider and I learn things from time to time … and then decide to post what I learned makes me nothing more than a guy who likes to share that inside scoop with my fellow boneheads on here. The Chiefs are our world and we crave info.

Have a little faith … and a little patience guys … Bart Varch has GOT THIS!

There IS a plan at One Arrowhead Drive … and it will be revealed to all real soon.

If you want to gripe about something … then encourage CJ to sign quickly.

Because nothing happens until he does.

The only question is what number the man is going to wear.

His pro number (10) is taken ... so is his college number (6).

Any bets on what number he wears with the Chiefs?

Last edited by DJBILL; 07-12-2023 at 05:41 AM.. Reason: typo
DJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 05:55 AM   #3064
You Sweetie!

He will wear number 69?!!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 06:03 AM   #3065
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
He will wear number 69?!!
Can you imagine? He wears 69 and instead of driving a cool car to camp he rides in on Jared Allens shoulders!
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 06:21 AM   #3066
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Can you imagine? He wears 69 and instead of driving a cool car to camp he rides in on Jared Allens shoulders!
LET'S GOO.!!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 06:49 AM   #3067
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
If you have the right Capologist(s), the salary cap is essentially a myth.

We have the right Capologist(s).
This is false. You can push money forward, but the bill comes due.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 07:04 AM   #3068
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

If he signs, I'm willing to bet he can buy 10 off of Pacheco if he wants to.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 07:05 AM   #3069
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBILL View Post
My July 1st Update was spot on guys. I stand behind it 100%. I can’t help it that the CJ contract renegotiation has taken a bit longer than expected … and that the national “talking heads” are JUST NOW catching up on the insider news I posted for everyone on here 11 days ago.

Contrary to the belief of a few … I am not a psycho fan who makes crap up to get attention. I live and breathe Chiefs Football like most of you on here. The fact that I’m friends with an insider and I learn things from time to time … and then decide to post what I learned makes me nothing more than a guy who likes to share that inside scoop with my fellow boneheads on here. The Chiefs are our world and we crave info.

Have a little faith … and a little patience guys … Bart Varch has GOT THIS!

There IS a plan at One Arrowhead Drive … and it will be revealed to all real soon.

If you want to gripe about something … then encourage CJ to sign quickly.

Because nothing happens until he does.

The only question is what number the man is going to wear.

His pro number (10) is taken ... so is his college number (6).

Any bets on what number he wears with the Chiefs?
OK GANG
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 07:06 AM   #3070
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
This is false. You can push money forward, but the bill comes due.
But, the cap rises every year, so can't the effects be mitigated? Im not up on all the intricacies of the salary cap.

Last edited by TEX; 07-12-2023 at 07:54 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-12-2023, 07:08 AM   #3071
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
If he signs, I'm willing to bet he can buy 10 off of Pacheco if he wants to.
Well, everyone has a price, so probably so. But Pacheco seemed to really like the idea of wearing #10.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-12-2023, 07:18 AM   #3072
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
OK GANG
COCKED AND LOADED
Old 07-12-2023, 07:38 AM   #3073
MVP

Kansas Chuefs IMO.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-12-2023, 07:41 AM   #3074
The man you could post like.

Quote:

At the very least I don't think Smith is getting a second contract here out of that group. Just the reality of economics in the NFL.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2023, 07:44 AM   #3075
Beyond the Rapids

"ring chasing" with the Bills
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.