Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 09:07 AM   #30586
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
I made it to 1:24.

Imagine having to have what amounts to lilting speech auto tuned. Just ****ing awful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I made it to 2:30. To much n-word for Camarohead.

I get it, I'm old. I have no idea what this gibberish was "talking" about. I'm guessing somehow it's a tribute to our awesome QB, but since I can't make out anything they say and autotune literally makes me want to break shit, I'll give a hard pass on this trash.

You kids enjoy it though...
Nothing with Mahomes' name on it is trash. I get it, this isn't classic rock. So what. This IS what is in right now, this IS what Mahomes and most of his team mates listen to.

It's what's new, it's what's hot and well....that's my QB

ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 09:51 AM   #30587
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Don’t even care if it’s good or not…. It’s my new favorite song and will make for some great baby making music.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-11-2021, 09:56 AM   #30588
Andy Reid Supporter

“Huncho the chief, had to send it to Mahomes
Franchisе tag, everybody want a loan (Mahomes)”
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 10:00 AM   #30589
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post

Holy shit that sucks major ass.
Rap is awful.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 11:11 AM   #30590
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Holy shit that sucks major ass.
Rap is awful.
Rap isn't awful...but THIS type of rap is.

Trap rap is just so bad now. Every song sounds the same as the last because it's the same damn repetitive trap beat with very minor differences. It's watered down, no effort shit lol.

Then you add 3 rappers with boring, repetitive flows with that terrible, weird sounding autotune and weak lyrics and this is what every Migos song sounds like.
Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 11:13 AM   #30591

Charge it to the game, or call it a penalty
**** it, I'll switch it up and come back again
Every time I'm up, man, I know I'm up ten
****a can get close, I'll stretch it out again
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 11:14 AM   #30592

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest31kc View Post

Trap rap is just so bad now. Every song sounds the same as the last because it's the same damn repetitive trap beat with very minor differences. It's watered down, no effort shit lol.

Then you add 3 rappers with boring, repetitive flows with that terrible, weird sounding autotune and weak lyrics and this is what every Migos song sounds like.
Its all the same to rap haters.

Haters gonna hate, but Trap is what's in.
Old 06-11-2021, 12:17 PM   #30593
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest31kc View Post

Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 12:47 PM   #30594
Live free or die hard

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:00 PM   #30595
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post

She sure is breathtaking.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:03 PM   #30596
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I will be buying those shoes.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:05 PM   #30597
In Search of a Life

She looks just like her mom.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:09 PM   #30598
Sarcasm

I read the lyrics to the Mahomes song there. Pretty ****in stupid, and it has nothing to even do with Mahomes. He's using the name for clicks on his shitty hoodrat rap song.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:24 PM   #30599
Cheat Death

When did that song come out?

I was out walking yesterday and some kid rode past me on a bike and I could've sworn the song he was playing said Mahomes but I just chalked it up to me daydreaming about Mahomes (which is still highly possible). Had to be that song though, right?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:27 PM   #30600

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I read the lyrics to the Mahomes song there. Pretty ****in stupid, and it has nothing to even do with Mahomes. He's using the name for clicks on his shitty hoodrat rap song.
The Mahomes reference is in reference to success. i.e "the BEST in the game" The most successful.

Which is to be expected. It's a rap song. That's pretty much how they all are. It's braggart, they're saying Mahomes is the greatest, as they are the greatest.

"S-U-C-C-E-S-S, havin' success
B-L-E-S-S, yes, ****as is blessed"

"It ain't no pressure, but you still keep a hammer "

"Huncho the chief, had to send it to Mahomes
Franchisе tag, everybody want a loan (Mahomes)"

"Charge it to the game, or call it a penalty
**** it, I'll switch it up and come back again (Woo)
Every time I'm up, man, I know I'm up ten (Ten)
****a can get close, I'll stretch it out again (Stretch)"

These are all references to Mahomes' greatness.