Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 03:53 PM   #3046
Choco Favre

Jumping in the air with your arms extended while the ball goes right through your hands is now called "The Skyy Moore."
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 03:53 PM   #3047
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
looks like skyy paused on his route a bit in the middle of the field, if he just kept going he probably is in better position
Ball dropped out of the air inches over the outstretched arms of two guys and right into both palms.

How much better positioned do you need him to be?

The route's not the problem. He just duffed a ball he needs to have caught.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 03:59 PM   #3048
In Search of a Life

Skyy made one of the best catches I've ever seen in the preseason last year. And I believe that's the last impressive thing I've seen out of him.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 04:05 PM   #3049
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Just to balance the books a tad, Skyy ran a ton of outlet routes, where he was obviously the relief target in the event of a blitz or breakdown in pass pro. You know, those little routes to the flat, or those short little routes along the boundaries. So he was basically the 4th or 5th option on those cases. And Pat rarely utilizes his outlets.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:08 PM   #3050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Just to balance the books a tad, Skyy ran a ton of outlet routes, where he was obviously the relief target in the event of a blitz or breakdown in pass pro. You know, those little routes to the flat, or those short little routes along the boundaries. So he was basically the 4th or 5th option on those cases. And Pat rarely utilizes his outlets.
"He was really just doing his job"

Dusting off the Frank Clark excuses already, eh?

Aw **** - we're in Jacksonville next week. Already looking forward to "He almost made a play" and "Guys, it's REALLY hot outside..."

If he toasts a linebacker in man coverage the way Clark could occasionally beat a TE when he got a 1v1 matchup vs him, then the circle will truly be complete...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:14 PM   #3051
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Aw **** - we're in Jacksonville next week. Already looking forward to "He almost made a play" and "Guys, it's REALLY hot outside..."

If he toasts a linebacker in man coverage the way Clark could occasionally beat a TE when he got a 1v1 matchup vs him, then the circle will truly be complete...

No, that's not what I was trying to say.

I don't have any excuses for Skyy at this point. Though I did think he would be at least somewhat improved over last season.

But the facts are clear: he ran a lot of those little flat outlet routes last night. not saying Pat should've thrown to him, or even that he was open. He probably was on some of them, but who cares about a minimal gain? Just that he did run them. And that being the case, he automatically would be just about the last option on any of those particular snaps, no?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:17 PM   #3052
That's just f***in' stupid

"Well he can beat the zone"...

HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:20 PM   #3053
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I don't know if any of these are excuses, necessarily? I'm not some dorky fan who grinds all-22 video, so if his lack of targets (and just not executing when he does get the rare look) is because he's getting smothered and he's just not good enough to do anything about it, then yeah... flame away. If it's because he's getting open but not getting targeted, that's a slightly different situation. He's still not out of the clear yet, because he's not exactly playing with ****ing Tyler Palko out there, but at least there might be some hope that he still has a path to improvement he can take.

I gave him a long leash last year, and while I wasn't expecting miracles, I was hoping to see some timely Juju-esque catches. He was pretty ****ing disappointing.

I'm still keeping an open mind before writing him off entirely as a bust, but at this point the fat lady ain't just warming up. She's on stage, the pianist is playing her intro, and her big entrance is in two bars.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:25 PM   #3054
SuperBowl or bust

I was one of the few that wanted us to draft Moore (but I also wanted Pickens) and thought last night would be a glimpse of what he would be, going forward. A coming out party.

I saw a kid in college learning the position (Rb in hs) and having change of direction snd shiftiness to be one of the absolute best slot guys in football. A kid with elite quality catching ability. Ran crisp routes, and had a stuffed step that shook most defenders.

Thus far, Skyy hasn’t shown us any of that, albeit that Chargers game. Even that was just a flash. He’s had focus drops and fumbles…he’s rounded off routes, he’s ran routes at the wrong depth, he hasn’t made the correct adjustments to coverages to get open.

I still think the kid will pull it together this year and produce for us at crucial times, but the seed of doubt has absolutely been planted.

In miracle grow soil.

I haven’t missed this bad on a prospect since I talked about Stanzi as a guy we should look at at the end of the 2nd round till mid third.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:27 PM   #3055
I'll be back.

Skyy had an excellent game against the Rams, too.

But it's clear he's been given an opportunity to be the #2 this year and so far...no bueno.

How many games until he loses 90% of his snaps to Richie James? Because we KNOW he can play in the NFL.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:29 PM   #3056
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Skyy had an excellent game against the Rams, too.

5 catches for 36 yards is excellent?

ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 04:30 PM   #3057

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

The kindergarteners fingerpainting scale has been in full effect for Moore since we got him.

The parallels between the CP treatment of Moore and Clark are pretty impressive, really.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:31 PM   #3058
SuperBowl or bust

Richie James looked slow.

And the way he literally stands still with the ball on punts makes me want to punch him like when Demarcus would run backwards.

I honestly think the whole team was distracted by the situations with Kelce and Jones.

We blow out the lions with those guys in the lineup.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:32 PM   #3059

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Richie James looked slow.

And the way he literally stands still with the ball on punts makes me want to punch him like when Demarcus would run backwards.

I honestly think the whole team was distracted by the situations with Kelce and Jones.

We blow out the lions with those guys in the lineup.
Yeah, James was the one that disappointed me the most (Non-Toney division).

James is the guy I thought could really step up and be the chain-mover we need in the event Moore doesn't break out. And man, he did not look the part last night.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:32 PM   #3060
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

He did flash potential in that game…