Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2013, 11:41 AM  
Veteran

Bitcoin Take?

Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

Last edited by ChiefRocka; 03-06-2024 at 06:51 AM..
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-31-2021, 06:44 PM   #3031
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallymo View Post
Thanks, MTG and Johnny.

I'm just getting my feet wet in crypto, but would have to think currency without the energy drawbacks (if indeed there are such drawbacks) would eventually rise to the top.
Billay will get your dick wet for you if you want
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 06:56 PM
crispystl
This message has been deleted by crispystl.
Old 05-31-2021, 07:15 PM   #3032
MVP

Quote:
Is there a less energy-dependent crypto out there? Or are all "mining" operations pretty much the same? (apologies in advance for what I'm sure is a dumb question)
Safemoon
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-01-2021, 01:58 PM   #3033
Starter

Quote:
Is there a less energy-dependent crypto out there? Or are all "mining" operations pretty much the same? (apologies in advance for what I'm sure is a dumb question)
Cardano is about 1300x more energy efficient than bitcoin. It’s the 4th biggest crypto and growing faster than the top three.
Michelangelo ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 04:14 PM   #3034
Supporter

Dogecoin added to Coinbase Pro
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 06-01-2021, 05:05 PM   #3035
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Nice, I was wondering what caused the price jump. And it'll jump again on Thur then again when it is added to regular Coinbase.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2021, 11:51 PM   #3036
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
I'm a boring investor tied up entirely in semi-aggressive mutual funds. But I've been reading this thread with interest for over a year. It's fascinating and I find myself rooting for all of you to make your fortunes.

I don't consider myself a hippie, but I heard a factoid recently that game me pause. I heard that the energy used in one day to mine bitcoin exceeds the energy collectively produced in a day by every solar panel on earth.

If that's true, you don't have to be a hippie to be concerned. Bitcoin mining appears to swamp every step we've taken on clean energy. Isn't that a concern? Does all cryptocurrency run on the same amount of mining energy? If not, wouldn't a non-energy consumer coin eventually be more profitable?
Where does that compare to PC gamers?
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-02-2021, 07:43 AM   #3037
MVP

Where does one find cardano, and will eth 2.0 be a new crypto or just and update on the current eth?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:54 AM   #3038
Mammoth penis

Coinbase has Cardano.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:27 PM   #3039
Cynical Misanthrope

Kraken has Cardano.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:28 PM   #3040
Banned

Kraken is a far better exchange as well. I can't speak for CB, but Kraken allows you to stake ADA right on the exchange for a weekly 5% coin reward. You can also use ADA's Yoroi wallet to stake in a pool of your choosing for rewards every 5 days.

IMO, it's the best place to park your crypto.

Last edited by eDave; 06-02-2021 at 12:37 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:46 PM   #3041
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Kraken is a far better exchange as well. I can't speak for CB, but Kraken allows you to stake ADA right on the exchange for a weekly 5% coin reward. You can also use ADA's Yoroi wallet to stake in a pool of your choosing for rewards every 5 days.

IMO, it's the best place to park your crypto.
I park my crypto on a Nano hard wallet and I use Daedalus Mainnet for ease of use, mainly because Nano has not made it easy to store ADA. I understand that is more of an issue with ADA than Nano and there are plans to change this sometime in the future.

I do this mainly because I think security is better on a drive that I control. The main issue I see with people using Nano is that they lose their 24 word passcodes, which is one reason to use the Daedalus with your Nano. Staking with Daedalus is also super easy.

I've read good things about Yoroi in general but I use a Mac and other users have said that Daedalus works better with a Mac than Yoroi. When I was first looking into this, one could use Yoroi with a Mac but it required an extension with Chrome browser and just looked to be a pain. Daedalus was simple to download and use as a straight app.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2021, 05:39 PM   #3042
Mammoth penis

Doge has 11b in volume, more than ADA (3.4b) and BNB (4.5b) combined. Last couple days of pumps were due to announcement that it will be added to Coinbase. Tomorrow that happens on CB Pro, then it will be added to regular CB a couple weeks later. I expect it will moon higher than it did the week leading up to Musk's SNL appearance.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:54 PM   #3043
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Doge has 11b in volume, more than ADA (3.4b) and BNB (4.5b) combined. Last couple days of pumps were due to announcement that it will be added to Coinbase. Tomorrow that happens on CB Pro, then it will be added to regular CB a couple weeks later. I expect it will moon higher than it did the week leading up to Musk's SNL appearance.
Thought I'd get in on this a little so I set a .41 buy, which triggered. Big, stupid, mistake. Rumor was bought.

Last edited by eDave; 06-03-2021 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: NOT 1.41.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2021, 02:00 PM   #3044
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Thought I'd get in on this a little so I set a 1.41 buy, which triggered. Big, stupid, mistake. Rumor was bought.
Its not even tradeable on CB Pro yet. Once it goes live and then again on the regular CB app a lot more people will have access to it.
Old 06-03-2021, 03:52 PM   #3045
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Where does one find cardano, and will eth 2.0 be a new crypto or just and update on the current eth?
ETH 2.0 is an update on ETH, not a new crypto.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.