Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-09-2024, 05:57 AM   #3016
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
Is there anything going on with this case? Are they still trying to find out who was driving? Or has this whole thing turned into a massive cover up and conspiracy theory? I'm not reading thru the whole ****ing thing.
Rice admitted to driving the lambo. Beyond that, it's basically all speculation.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 04-09-2024, 06:11 AM   #3017
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Stunt?

Let's see....driving along going about my business and some mother****er is street racing and crashes into me. Trashes my car, I get a trip to the hospital and have to have my eyelid stitched up. Whatever I had going on that day and possibly the next week or so is screwed up now.

He's going to pay for the troubles he caused and I'm going to wrench every ****ing penny I can out of him. That's what I do to some ****head who could have killed me and or my family riding with me.

No stunt about it. Thats just life.
Yeah, wtf? Don't be an idiot ****ing clown and you won't lose your money. I'm sure it was pretty traumatic and scary for her and her husband. She obviously smacked her face pretty hard, so she deserves whatever she might get. If a mother ****er did that shit to me, then I'm gonna go after him even harder.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-09-2024, 06:18 AM   #3018
Stroking to the SB Champs!

You guys are tearing each other apart for no reason.

ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-09-2024, 06:19 AM   #3019
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Yes, stunt. If she rearended someone and it was her fault and had the same injury she would be out and about. I don't disagree with her position in this scenario, but if you think this is anything other than posturing for pain and suffering, you are naive. All those accident lawyer billboards all over towns, and the name "ambulance chaser", didn't get contrived out of thin air.
Victim blaming and turning it around like she's somehow bad is scummy as shit. You don't have to stick up and try to spin everyone else as bad just so a player on your favorite football team doesn't look so bad. It's ok to admit that the guy did a dumb ass thing and deserves some consequences and not shit on the people that got hurt. Rashee will be fine and has a lawyer to take care of this.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-09-2024, 06:26 AM   #3020
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
... lighten up Francis. Yes, on bed rest 9 days later for those injuries is a ruse designed to get paid and advised by her lawyer. It's obvious to anyone with a brain. If she was hit by an uninsured motorist this wouldn't be the case. I don't blame her for it, and this will help maximize her insurance payout.
They both had concussions, too. The wife obviously hit her head pretty ****ing hard. Concussions can **** you up for awhile. You just keep doubling down on the stupidity.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/lo...a-717c635920c7

"The husband had to crawl out of the back window. His wife was pulled out of the driver’s seat by first responders.

“She had a very big laceration on her left eye. She’s got several stitches that were put in at the hospital and the eye socket is completely swollen and black and blue,” Walker said.

She also has a swollen right ankle. Doctors are waiting for the swelling to subside in her face and ankle before they rule out any broken bones.

Both the husband and wife are dealing with “post-concussive symptoms,” Walker said."
Old 04-09-2024, 06:31 AM   #3021
Consuming CP souls

Stop making excuses for him...jfc.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2024, 06:35 AM   #3022
Wasted away again...

I hope when there is actually some real news on this thing, someone posts it in a new thread. Because this one has AIDS.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-09-2024, 06:48 AM   #3023
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I hope when there is actually some real news on this thing, someone posts it in a new thread. Because this one has AIDS.
Iowa will be by shortly to call you a butt-****ing moron.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-09-2024, 07:15 AM   #3024
MVP

They want money, he has money. He was a **** head and they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Why is this turning into ****ing DC? JFC.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-09-2024, 07:33 AM   #3025
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Herderp but the Texas law says getting AIDS is a FELONY and is an automatic 10 years in prison!
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-09-2024, 07:35 AM   #3026
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Herderp but the Texas law says getting AIDS is a FELONY and is an automatic 10 years in prison!
You have contracted Anal AIDS and are here by sentenced to death by Anal Aids! It's the wild west out there.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.

Old 04-09-2024, 07:40 AM   #3027
Life is changing..

Quote:
Amen.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-09-2024, 08:01 AM   #3028
Veteran

**** the victims, the three-peat is more important. No punishment for Rashee!
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-09-2024, 08:13 AM   #3029
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
**** the victims, the three-peat is more important. No punishment for Rashee!
What if we just let them bang the drum and sit in the proposed arrowdeck or whatever its called.
Old 04-09-2024, 08:18 AM   #3030
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
What if we just let them bang the drum and sit in the proposed arrowdeck or whatever its called.
Or make them honorary cheerleaders for one game. I'm sure they would meet the Chiefs' appearance standards.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Closed Thread