Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:15 PM   #3001
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I do think they’ll win their division, but I’m betting on another divisional round exit this year.
Spott for Mod
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:16 PM   #3002
MVP

Allen is 5-5 in the playoffs playing with better defenses than Mahomes until this year. Mahomes is 15-3 and 3-0 head to head. What more need be said?
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-19-2024, 12:20 PM   #3003
In Search of a Life

Well done fellas.

Quote:
Chiefs Planet is a toxic place. I went there a few times around the 13 seconds game. Will not go back.
Quote:
I've been to a lot of boards. It stands alone - most seem to agree on that from what I've seen.

It was MUCH more than "some vulgarity." I saw so many posts wishing for injury of opposing players. It was dark.
Quote:
For the record, I don't equate that board w/ Chiefs fans in general. From my own encounters, they're like any other fans. And I've always liked KC (in the past) because they were similar to Buffalo in some ways (small market, not a great playoff history, etc.) Though, I certainly do not like them now.

Chiefs Planet is more of a product of poor moderating. You're sugarcoating the tone of that board. It's a notorious board in NFL fandom, as you should know, since you seem to have a proclivity for visiting opposing team's boards.
Quote:
It's a very toxic place.

I used to hang out on the board and would read where chiefs fans would wish other chiefs fans mothers would get gang raped or catch aids or swallow acid over a disagreement.

So no its not just a product of "poor moderating".

Chiefs fans in general are uneducated and one of the lowest class fans.

I suspect that's why so many chiefs fans are here. They dont want to hang out with other lowlife chiefs fans and experience such vitriol.

This board is at least civilzed.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:24 PM   #3004
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Allen is 5-5 in the playoffs playing with better defenses than Mahomes until this year. Mahomes is 15-3 and 3-0 head to head. What more need be said?
But, but, but injuries and defensive failures and bad coaching……besides all that they are better and the true dynasty. If that doesn’t work then just change the rules, eliminate the playoffs, or move KC to the NFC.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 02-19-2024, 12:24 PM   #3005
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Well done fellas.
I've never felt more proud. Great job, gentleman. Well done.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:24 PM   #3006
Choco Favre

Quote:
Well done fellas.
I love how every opposing board views us as the scum of the earth

I wouldn't want it any other way. Best place to talk football by far.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:30 PM   #3007
Generational Player

Allen's playoff record

2019 Choked
2020 Choked
2021 Did Not Choke ( In a game with no NFL safeties and shitty corners falling down over and over and vanilla D)

2022 Choked
2023 Choked
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:33 PM   #3008
Supporter

Quote:
Well done fellas.
WE DID IT!!!!

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:38 PM   #3009
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
WE DID IT!!!!

That’s the .gif that keeps on giving.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:39 PM   #3010
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Well done fellas.
Quote:
I've been to a lot of boards. It stands alone - most seem to agree on that from what I've seen.
This guy thinks CP is a dynasty.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:40 PM   #3011
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Definitely when it comes to rationalizing the gap between say the Alex Smith Chiefs and the true SB contenders... the "just get in and anything can happen" bullshit, being naive about playoff experience and franchise QBs.

But.... redefining dynasty to include all teams with good regular season records? Yeah, that one is new to me.

The Ravens and Packers are only two wins behind, so we're currently witnessing 4 dynasties?

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/bes...m-last-5-years

Well, they can keep their regular season dynasty then. I much prefer KCs dynasty.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:41 PM   #3012
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Well done fellas.
THAT is amazing!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:47 PM   #3013
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I don't recall the "mothers getting gang raped" bit. The rest of it? Well.....
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2024, 12:51 PM   #3014
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I don't recall the "mothers getting gang raped" bit. The rest of it? Well.....
The fact that that was even a post on here doesn't phase me one bit. This isn't the place for the faint of heart. Hell, we aren't typically nice to other Chiefs fans, even after we get to know you a bit. It's kill or be killed. I've been here for 24 years and I wouldn't want it any other way
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 12:51 PM   #3015
SuperChiefs

Pfft, we don't tell people to swallow acid either. F'n amateurs
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.