Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:15 PM   #3001
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
However when the day comes that we are going to bump uglies, it is patently clear.
How likely are you to send the following text message:

"Hey STUD. I want to see YOU tonight. And I won't be wearing underwear. Pick me up at 8."
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:19 PM   #3002
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
Yes because the proper way to find a quality boyfriend is by giving it up to every dickbag that is just looking to get laid as quickly as possible.

Some of you guys are quite contradictory - don't respect sluts but expect every girl to sleep with you immediately.
I don't expect that at all. But I had a chick over at my place a few weeks ago, and it was our fourth date. I had already been to second base.

I cooked her dinner, we watched a movie, I started making moves on the couch and I get "I WANT TO TAKE IT SLOW."

I was done right then and there, and we haven't talked since. ****ing is part of dating. I mean, ****, let's live a little. Sex is fun.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:20 PM   #3003
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
I'm not going to sleep with a guy I just met. However when the day comes that we are going to bump uglies, it is patently clear. No subtle seductions. I give the guy time to stretch/prepare.
Not even related but for some reason this reminded me of a long-past night of passion..

I had been talking to this girl for about 2 months. I liked her a lot, which always causes me to be a cautious pussy, so I was taking things very slowly to avoid accidentally scaring her off. Anyway, we're laid up in my bed one night not even doing anything- just cuddling (OMG this makes me sound so gay). Out of nowhere she gets up and takes her shirt off. I'm like ".... What are you doing?" and she says "I'm going to have sex with you".

So we ****ed, I fell in love, and about 4 months later she ended up getting back with her ex of 4 years. Turned out I was just a rebound.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:21 PM   #3004
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
How likely are you to send the following text message:

"Hey STUD. I want to see YOU tonight. And I won't be wearing underwear. Pick me up at 8."
I am so much more adorable than that.

But if it's about getting ass, I can be whatever girl I need to be.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:24 PM   #3005
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Not even related but for some reason this reminded me of a long-past night of passion..

I had been talking to this girl for about 2 months. I liked her a lot, which always causes me to be a cautious pussy, so I was taking things very slowly to avoid accidentally scaring her off. Anyway, we're laid up in my bed one night not even doing anything- just cuddling (OMG this makes me sound so gay). Out of nowhere she gets up and takes her shirt off. I'm like ".... What are you doing?" and she says "I'm going to have sex with you".

So we ****ed, I fell in love, and about 4 months later she ended up getting back with her ex of 4 years. Turned out I was just a rebound.
Yeah my other name is Wilt Chamberlain.

But it's not out of any malicious need. I get bored. This is reason #23 I stay in monogamous relationships.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:24 PM   #3006
I'll be back.

Quote:
f they were giving it up to every Tom, Dick and Harry that made it to date three, well... there'd probably be a lot more happy dudes out there.. but that's just not classy.
Bullshit. There's nothing not classy about ****ing someone on a third date. That's industry standard.

Besides, you need to get that shit out of the way. What if they suck at sex? What if they have micro-penis going on? What their body is covered in acne?

Need to find that shit out. What if you wasted a ****ing month dating someone and then you decided you're done when suddenly, OMG, THEY HAVE A THIRD NIPPLE.

Nope, people should be ****ing. It's fun. It drives our goddamn species. Penis in vagina. Do it.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:25 PM   #3007
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
I've never done that.

In any case, I don't think it really makes a difference. If a girl is into you, waiting a couple days to ask her out again isn't gonna be a big deal.
True.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:29 PM   #3008
"You like to drink?"

If you have a metric for when you expect to have sex then you're probably doing it wrong.

You'll get laid with a girl when it feels like the right time.

And that's coming from me. Christ.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:35 PM   #3009
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Bullshit. There's nothing not classy about ****ing someone on a third date. That's industry standard.

Besides, you need to get that shit out of the way. What if they suck at sex? What if they have micro-penis going on? What their body is covered in acne?

Need to find that shit out. What if you wasted a ****ing month dating someone and then you decided you're done when suddenly, OMG, THEY HAVE A THIRD NIPPLE.

Nope, people should be ****ing. It's fun. It drives our goddamn species. Penis in vagina. Do it.
You're speaking strictly from a man's perspective, which isn't surprising.

You've got to realize that a great deal of guys are just trying to get their dicks wet. Women know that because they've experienced it time and again. Extended periods of time without giving up the cookie is one of the few ways women have of vetting their suitors.

If you decide you don't want to date a chick because you pulled her panties down to find a Sarlacc Pit then you're just out a couple months. Assuming you're the healthy individual that you say you are, you'll have plenty more months left to get it right.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:36 PM   #3010

Quote:

That's because it took you 2 months to even try and even then it wasn't you that did.
Chicks don't go for the timid guy, who spends two months with a scared set blue balls, dude. They don't.
They go for the man who takes what he wants because he has the confidence to do so.

That's why your gun says replica and his says Desert Eagle POINT FIVE OH!!

Last edited by beach tribe; 06-24-2015 at 03:41 PM..
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:36 PM   #3011
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
If you have a metric for when you expect to have sex then you're probably doing it wrong.

You'll get laid with a girl when it feels like the right time.

And that's coming from me. Christ.
Nah, **** that. If I'm inviting her over to my place, my intentions should be clear. I've been in situations where I waited longer. Those women were all ****ed up in some way, and they're still single. Not hard to figure out why.

If it's not a **** yes, it's a **** no. If you don't want to **** me on a third or fourth date, why the **** are you dating me? We're incompatible. Hit the bricks, girl. I'm sure you can find some other guy who will buy you dinner and not **** you, but it's not gonna be me. I have more respect for myself than that.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:37 PM   #3012
MER

Please don't ever refer to it as a Desert Eagle.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:40 PM   #3013
I'll be back.

Quote:
You've got to realize that a great deal of guys are just trying to get their dicks wet. Women know that because they've experienced it time and again. Extended periods of time without giving up the cookie is one of the few ways women have of vetting their suitors.
Who cares if she gets dumped? Girls like sex, too. Worst case scenario an attractive dude took you out a few times, probably paid for most everything, and then you enjoyed some sex.

He never calls you again? Boo ****ing hoo. Don't act like you didn't have fun.

Nope. Third or fourth date. I'll make an exception for illness or Aunt Flo visiting, but other than that...people should be ****ing.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:43 PM   #3014

Quote:
Please don't ever refer to it as a Desert Eagle.
Twas a metaphor movie reference for his confidence. Not his weapon.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:45 PM   #3015
I'll be back.

I prefer fantasy weapons.

I call mine Grond.

Closed Thread