Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2022, 10:59 AM   #2986
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Yeah but can he dunk, or does he just miss fadeaway layup attempts all game?
Just looking at the numbers, I assume it’s pretty much all layups and dunks for Watson. His field goal percentage is higher than McCormack’s and he’s never attempted a 3 in his college career. He also shoots 60% from the line.

Probably a safe assumption that he isn’t taking many jumpers or fadeaways.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 12:45 PM   #2987
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
... and he’s never attempted a 3 in his college career.
Well won't we be lucky to see him take and make his first and only three point attempts.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 03-22-2022, 01:00 PM   #2988
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
Well won't we be lucky to see him take and make his first and only three point attempts.
Jordan Eglseder 2.0
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 01:08 PM   #2989
Rabbi Goldmann

77% chance to beat Prov 81% for either Mia or Clines. 63% chance of FF
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 01:23 PM   #2990
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, something like a 10 year old hitting one shot against his gramps Michael Jordan for "lifetime bragging rights".

It would be quite remarkable though given their season last year.
It would be " EPIC " so let's not talk about that shit!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2022, 01:35 PM   #2991
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Jordan Eglseder 2.0
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 03-22-2022, 01:54 PM   #2992
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
Hate that big dumb oaf
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 06:10 PM   #2993
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
77% chance to beat Prov 81% for either Mia or Clines. 63% chance of FF
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 06:15 PM   #2994

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Sutton had a good breakdown of Providence that has me a bit worried (which every team should be at this point). Apparently they have a 6'8" stretch big that hit over 40% from 3, tend to start games really fast with a lot of 3s, and are great in close games in the last couple minutes (hence them being considered lucky for winning all their close games). Either they swing big early and miss leading to a blowout, or the other team is in trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
As long as David McCormack doesn't guard him, we'll be fine.

This is also a game where Mitch Lightfoot probably shouldn't play since he commits the most fouls per 40 on the squad. The only way the Friars are going to beat us is by getting 30+ FTA.
I'm assuming that Self now realizes having McCormack guard the other teams big dude at the 3 point line will not turn out well.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 06:26 PM   #2995
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 09:42 PM   #2996
El Gato Gordo Loco

Kansas averages 7.2 3FG made per game. Providence averages 7.5 3FG made per game. Pretty similar.

Providence is 32nd in FT attempts. KU is 23rd in FTA.

No message. Take those stats as you will.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 10:55 PM   #2997

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Kansas averages 7.2 3FG made per game. Providence averages 7.5 3FG made per game. Pretty similar.

Providence is 32nd in FT attempts. KU is 23rd in FTA.

No message. Take those stats as you will.
We are doomed?
/KCC
Old 03-23-2022, 08:13 PM   #2998
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Here's something to talk about between weekends:

So my girlfriends grandmother passed away and the viewing is Friday night. I'll miss the KU game obviously. I'll leave my phone in the truck (removing the temptation) and there won't be anyone there who would care about basketball so no one will be tempted to give me updates. It is an hour drive back home.

(Just so you know Grammy lived a long life, her health had been spiraling for years and she was ready to go. Everyone was actually happy for her to pass because she expressed that it is what she wanted. So the optics of worrying about a basketball game sounds gross, but my girlfriend even told me she wouldn't care if I sat in a corner and watched it on my phone).

So here's the question: How many of you would record the game and watch it when they got home? Who would be tempted to go out to the vehicle or take your phone in to check in real time?

My dad is a record and avoid. He likes to skip commercials. He'll even record Royals games while he is home to watch it just so he can speed through the commercials. I've always wanted to know in real time what is going on. When I was in college and worked evenings I would have my dad call my work with updates on late Chiefs games (pre-internet everywhere you turn).

I'm going to try recording it and then avoiding contact with my phone all the way home this time.

What would you do?
Old 03-23-2022, 08:17 PM   #2999
Your mom

Call in a bomb threat
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-23-2022, 08:17 PM   #3000
MVP

I'd watch it at the funeral
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.