Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-08-2024, 03:23 PM   #2986
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

She’s on “bed rest” for stitches on her eye lid?

Lame lawsuit stunt.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-08-2024, 03:43 PM   #2987
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I know I'm wasting my time here but...

You posted this:

I proceeded to post what the Laws in Texas on street racing actually are, ya know the ones in the books and not made up on Chiefs Planet:

Then you proceeded to post this:

Oh, and posting the correctly law as opposed to some stupid shit you decided to make up doesn't mean I think he should, will, or is going to be charged with street racing.

Gotta admit, I never realized you were so low iQ.

My God, you call me low IQ, but you are either flat out lying or obtuse. This was my post dipshit.

Quote:
It's going to be tough to prove. I posted the law earlier. Street racing in Texas is at a starting from a stop side by side, or racing from point a to point b. Obviously the first one is out, the second one would require some further evidence. If they try to look at their text to see if they said I will beat you to (the next location), or somebody admits to racing from point a to point b then it is not going to be charged. He will be charged with speeding, reckless driving, unlawful lane change, leaving the scene. I just don't think there is any evidence for street racing.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=2910

Nice job leaving out the important part of my post... You are either scummy or just can't ever be wrong. AGAIN, it will be tough to prove he was street racing unless they have text, other video, or a confession from one of those in either car.

Do you agree?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 03:51 PM   #2988
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

Lame lawsuit stunt.
" I had to miss two months of work"
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 06:19 PM   #2989
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
So what this tells me is injuries do not automatically make it a felony.
Well. Here's the actual texas statute. Otter got close to the actual language.

Quote:
Sec. 545.420. RACING ON HIGHWAY; IMPOUNDMENT OF A VEHICLE. (a) A person may not participate in any manner in:

(1) a race;

(2) a vehicle speed competition or contest;

(3) a drag race or acceleration contest;

(4) a test of physical endurance of the operator of a vehicle; or

(5) in connection with a drag race, an exhibition of vehicle speed or acceleration or to make a vehicle speed record.

(b) In this section:

(1) "Drag race" means the operation of:

(A) two or more vehicles from a point side by side at accelerating speeds in a competitive attempt to outdistance each other; or

(B) one or more vehicles over a common selected course, from the same place to the same place, for the purpose of comparing the relative speeds or power of acceleration of the vehicle or vehicles in a specified distance or time.

(2) "Race" means the use of one or more vehicles in an attempt to:

(A) outgain or outdistance another vehicle or prevent another vehicle from passing;

(B) arrive at a given destination ahead of another vehicle or vehicles; or

(C) test the physical stamina or endurance of an operator over a long-distance driving route.

(c) [Blank]

(d) Except as provided by Subsections (e)-(h), an offense under Subsection (a) is a Class B misdemeanor.

(e) An offense under Subsection (a) is a Class A misdemeanor if it is shown on the trial of the offense that:

(1) the person has previously been convicted one time of an offense under that subsection; or

(2) the person, at the time of the offense:

(A) was operating the vehicle while intoxicated, as defined by Section 49.01, Penal Code; or

(B) was in possession of an open container, as defined by Section 49.031, Penal Code.

(f) An offense under Subsection (a) is a state jail felony if it is shown on the trial of the offense that the person has previously been convicted two times of an offense under that subsection.

(g) An offense under Subsection (a) is a felony of the third degree if it is shown on the trial of the offense that as a result of the offense, an individual suffered bodily injury.

(h) An offense under Subsection (a) is a felony of the second degree if it is shown on the trial of the offense that as a result of the offense, an individual suffered serious bodily injury or death.

(i) A peace officer shall require a vehicle used in the commission of an offense under Subsection (a) or an offense punishable under Section 42.03(d) or (e), Penal Code, to be taken to the nearest licensed vehicle storage facility unless the vehicle is seized as evidence, in which case the vehicle may be taken to a storage facility as designated by the peace officer involved. Notwithstanding Article 18.23, Code of Criminal Procedure, the owner of a vehicle that is removed or stored under this subsection is liable for all removal and storage fees incurred and is not entitled to take possession of the vehicle until those fees are paid.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 04-08-2024, 06:33 PM   #2990
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Well. Here's the actual texas statute. Otter got close to the actual language.
Again, based on the evidence we know of, I don't see how they could prove street racing absent from the obvious in my post above based on the statute.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 06:36 PM   #2991
Veteran

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. A fool and his money soon part ways. One of the disadvantages of being successful is others will see it as a means to enrich themselves.

Lawyers... too bad we need them; like a lot of people in society, they make money from other people's loss.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 04-08-2024, 06:42 PM   #2992
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Again, based on the evidence we know of, I don't see how they could prove street racing absent from the obvious in my post above based on the statute.
Explicitly clear and obvious maybe not. Pretty clear and obvious that

Quote:
(2) "Race" means the use of one or more vehicles in an attempt to:

(A) outgain or outdistance another vehicle or prevent another vehicle from passing;
applies, I'd say so. But I doubt they prosecute to the fullest because of the difficulty in proving it sufficiently for a judge/jury.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 04-08-2024, 06:43 PM   #2993
Politically Incorrect

Now we have a bunch of Perry Mason wannabes arguing with a bunch of Matlock wannabes arguing with a bunch of Ally McBeal wannabees arguing with a bunch of Arnie Becker wannabees arguing with a bunch of Saul Goodmans.

This place is priceless!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 06:48 PM   #2994
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Explicitly clear and obvious maybe not. Pretty clear and obvious that

applies, I'd say so. But I doubt they prosecute to the fullest because of the difficulty in proving it sufficiently for a judge/jury.
Yes, this is my point. Unless they have clear evidence they were racing, testimony, texts, other video that we haven't seen, it will be extremely hard to prove.

Old 04-08-2024, 07:01 PM   #2995
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

Lame lawsuit stunt.
Stunt?

Let's see....driving along going about my business and some mother****er is street racing and crashes into me. Trashes my car, I get a trip to the hospital and have to have my eyelid stitched up. Whatever I had going on that day and possibly the next week or so is screwed up now.

He's going to pay for the troubles he caused and I'm going to wrench every ****ing penny I can out of him. That's what I do to some ****head who could have killed me and or my family riding with me.

No stunt about it. Thats just life.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 07:02 PM   #2996
Dazed and Confused

Someone call?

PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-08-2024, 07:05 PM   #2997
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Stunt?

Let's see....driving along going about my business and some mother****er is street racing and crashes into me. Trashes my car, I get a trip to the hospital and have to have my eyelid stitched up.

He's going to pay for the troubles he caused and I going to wrench every ****ing penny I can out of him.

No stunt about it. Thats just life.
Yes, stunt. If she rearended someone and it was her fault and had the same injury she would be out and about. I don't disagree with her position in this scenario, but if you think this is anything other than posturing for pain and suffering, you are naive. All those accident lawyer billboards all over towns, and the name "ambulance chaser", didn't get contrived out of thin air.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-08-2024, 07:15 PM   #2998
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Yes, stunt. If she rearended someone and it was her fault and had the same injury she would be out and about. I don't disagree with her position in this scenario, but if you think this is anything other than posturing for pain and suffering, you are naive. All those billboards all over towns, and the name "ambulance chaser", didn't get contrived out of thin air.
Nice try at shifting blame towards her. How the **** do you know what she'd do? Naive?

Here's some basic info for you. You don't have to have broken bones or huge cuts and abrasions in a car wreck to be in pain and need bedrest. I have no idea how bad she's been hurt. The thing is you don't either do you?

This is pretty ****ing simple. **** around and find out.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2024, 07:17 PM   #2999
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Someone call?

Please spoiler your family pics.

Old 04-08-2024, 07:20 PM   #3000
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Now we have a bunch of Perry Mason wannabes arguing with a bunch of Matlock wannabes arguing with a bunch of Ally McBeal wannabees arguing with a bunch of Arnie Becker wannabees arguing with a bunch of Saul Goodmans.

This place is priceless!
An Arnie Becker reference! Well done.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread