Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-16-2018, 11:56 AM  
Thank you

Sammy Watkins IS practicing. [or not]

wtf!!!!!????
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:33 PM   #286
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
It’ll be great to have Watkins back if he’s ready to roll.
yimp
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:35 PM   #287
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
yimp
Sammy let’s us stretch the field in ways that only Hill and Kelce (over the seams) can. That alone is very valuable.

I just hope for no setbacks.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:36 PM   #288
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

This thread could probably use (another) title update.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:37 PM   #289
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I did the same thing on a skateboard skating in my pool when I was 14. We'd drain it for the winter and have at it. I've re-sprained it several times as well, but have not had the other issues you had. It's fine now, but I still have a knot above my ankle 3 decades later. Bottom line, it's an injury that lingers.
I have the same proneness to sprains, but [knock wood] haven't fractured any bones. I was born breech and have had [had, not necessarily suffered] problem with 'duck gait' since I could walk. Basically, my feet, instead of being noon/toes and six/heels when walking are at 11 and 5 [or 7 and 1 for the right foot].

Worst part of it in entire life was, I had to wear prescription shoes with a 'Thomas Heel' in grade school. Wouldn't have been so bad, except they were styled like little wingtips. Wingtips on a grade schooler when everyone else is wearing Nikes is a helluva thing. Kind of like the shoes at the end of Forrest Gump's braces.

Only time I really ran into rampant ankle sprains was when I played lots and lots of pickup basketball in HS [we had an open gym during lunch hour, so you could skip lunch and play pickup ball]. Whenever I'd go up for rebounds, my brain would fully concentrate on the ball, and my ankles/feet would kind of go to resting natural position. So when I came down, I often came down misaligned, and I'd twist my ankle in an unforced error.

OTOH, I've played soccer regularly from age 8 to present without any significant injury. I can't say authoritatively, but it seems to me that the difference is when I play soccer I'm constantly concentrating on my foot placement.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 12-05-2018 at 12:46 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:44 PM   #290
Thank you

Quote:
Sammy let’s us stretch the field in ways that only Hill and Kelce (over the seams) can. That alone is very valuable.

Yeah, in that poll I voted that the offense misses Watkins more than Hunt, and I meant it. There's just no way a defense (even a #1 defense like Baltimore) can cover Hill, Kelce, AND Watkins, with a guy like Mahomes throwing it to them.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:46 PM   #291
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Yeah, in that poll I voted that the offense misses Watkins more than Hunt, and I meant it. There's just no way a defense (even a #1 defense like Baltimore) can cover Hill, Kelce, AND Watkins, with a guy like Mahomes throwing it to them.
So did I.

In that situation I feel like it doesn't really matter who the RB is because things will be so wide open for him if they try to cover all 3 receivers.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:57 PM   #292
Veteran

Quote:
Same here. RBs are a dime a dozen these days. Look how many years we’ve never had a legitimate #1 and #2 WR. I can’t think of a more dynamic duo when healthy.
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:03 PM   #293
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Same here. RBs are a dime a dozen these days. Look how many years we’ve never had a legitimate #1 and #2 WR. I can’t think of a more dynamic duo when healthy.
And we’ve ALWAYS had a stud running back. Like top 5 in the whole league.

Even back then when it was more important, it got KC nowhere.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:07 PM   #294
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

I said the same thing yesterday or the day before. Great running backs don't win championships, especially in the absence of a great QB.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:08 PM   #295
Supporter

Quote:

Except the Donnell Bennett RBBC years, when it really could have helped.

Also, we had a couple years of Schotty playoff brainfarts when we abandoned the run in winter conditions, even though we had clutch rushing.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:09 PM   #296
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I said the same thing yesterday or the day before. Great running backs don't win championships, especially in the absence of a great QB.

via GIPHY

Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 01:12 PM   #297
In Search of a Life

Quote:
He's practicing!!!

I'd rather not watch gimpy Hitchens chasing Lamar Jackson all over the field. More O'Daniel please. I don't see how he could be any worse - even against runs up the middle.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:13 PM   #298
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Hey, they had a great RB and it didn't win the game for them, now did it?
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:24 PM   #299
Baba Ganoush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 01:49 PM   #300
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Signing Sammy was a luxury move and all but the Broncos home game it looked like it simply due to not being able to get everyone involved.

I know he’s overpaid, but right now he’s going to be worth that paycheck now that Kareem is gone.

Hunt+Conley is not as strong of an offense than Ware+Watkins+Conley

We are better now than we have been without Sammy the last month.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.