Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-25-2013, 09:51 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

WTF happened to Miley Cyrus?

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:31 PM   #286
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Next somebody will try to tell me that there's money in this sort of thing.
He'd be the first to tell ya. Hell, it's in his lyrics all the time. For example from 'White America' : "Let's do the math: if I was black, I woulda sold half."

And

"Though I'm not the first king of controversy
I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley
To do black music so selfishly
And use it to get myself wealthy "
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:46 PM   #287
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
She gets the perks of twerks without the oppression of the innovative big bootied black gals who invented it.

She smacks black backup dancers' bum-bums and sniffs their pedo-bear booty holes.

She acts acts all 'rachet' on stage, then goes home to her whitebread privilege.
The only thing she did that she shouldn't have done is the "twerking". It more comes down to the lack of any kind of meat on her bones and any form of an ass, not necessarily anything racist.

She's that annoying white girl at the party who is trying anything and everything to get attention. The only reason we all hate her is because she's embarrassing herself on live television and her plan to act a fool is getting attention. IMO she's no different than Tom Green. Let me suck an udder of a cow... that'll get them talking about me. There's a reason these people are no longer around, their 15 minutes of fame has gone, as will Miley's.

If we want to hate someone, let's hate this generation of media and kids that continues to keep her relevant.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:15 PM   #288
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Now the 'Miley is a racist' articles are pouring in.

Same as it ever was.
I like the "Miley is doing what the boys have always done, but she gets ridiculed for her sexuality" feminist takes more. Especially because they're so conflicted. Is she setting a horrible example for women as sex object or is she taking a stand for equal sexual rights. Soooo conflicted!

Rofl
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #289
In Search of a Life

And my Facebook feed is also filled with diatribes of "why all this Miley attention? What about Syria!?!?!"
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #290
In Search of a Life

Miley Cyprus... that's some illumanti shit.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #291
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Major Lazer/Diplo (same dude) is obsessed with Twerk. Here's another video that is bizarrely hilarious:

Love Diplo. But those that are into trap/twerk, check my girl Lady.

from Big Gates on Vimeo.

Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #292
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
And my Facebook feed is also filled with diatribes of "why all this Miley attention? What about Syria!?!?!"
Those new world order bastards! This one was too easy.

"How should we distract them from Syria?"
"Just wait until you see this..."
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:51 PM   #293
Sexiest Athlete

Hard to believe that this was 25 years ago, but I think this album cover pretty much says it all....

Sorry Miley, you're just boring.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:06 AM   #294
Threepeat!

Smart marketing. Tune in to the inevitable TLC reality show. And don't forget to enter the viewer sweepstakes for a chance to win a threesome with Miley & Lindsay Lohan.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:13 AM   #295
Everybody Lies.

Someone start a "would ya" poll for this little whore. I bet it would be close. I still would. Right in her turkey butt. Those latex panties she wore looked like something Blanche from Golden Girls would wear if she was strip dancing. Latex granny panties basically.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #296
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Someone start a "would ya" poll for this little whore. I bet it would be close. I still would. Right in her turkey butt. Those latex panties she wore looked like something Blanche from Golden Girls would wear if she was strip dancing. Latex granny panties basically.
Robin Thicke should have tappeed dat ass on stage. His faltering career could use the help.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:14 AM   #297
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Robin Thicke should have tappeed dat ass on stage. His faltering career could use the help.
He's only got the biggest song of the year. His career is really faltering for a white 38-year old pop star.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:22 AM   #298
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Yeah, and that was after the grand Ben Affleck as Batman conspiracy.

They're all very concerned about Syria. I doubt they can even find it on a map, but they're very concerned.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:39 AM   #299
Mama Tried

It's cant be that lame cause its been on the front page for days now
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:51 AM   #300
I BRAUGHT THE BOOZE

Jamie Fox was right..
ThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThatRaceCardGuy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli