Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2008, 10:28 PM  
MVP

Australian Open Tennis

I guess updated for 2012?

Americans are all out.

Last edited by Silock; 01-23-2012 at 11:47 PM..
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:57 PM   #286
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Sharapova is having a rough go of it tonight.

Looking forward to the second match.
Yeah I was expecting a better second set from her after getting beat down in the first. Yeah it's cool to see a young American doing something. Having Isner as current young guy drives me crazy because I can't handle how pissed/whiney he gets on court at times.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:51 PM   #287
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Yeah I was expecting a better second set from her after getting beat down in the first. Yeah it's cool to see a young American doing something. Having Isner as current young guy drives me crazy because I can't handle how pissed/whiney he gets on court at times.
Isner is 27. Not so young. The closest thing US tennis has to a young gun these days is Ryan Harrison.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #288
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Isner is 27. Not so young. The closest thing US tennis has to a young gun these days is Ryan Harrison.
Yeah I don't mind Harrison. I guess the better term for Isner is "new on the scene", since he went the college route. Jack Sock doesn't seem too bad either.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:15 AM   #289
Perpetual Mediocrity

Azarenka better get her choking symptoms checked out before it's too late and she goes full blown Almagro out there.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:53 AM   #290
Perpetual Mediocrity

Djokovic completely dominates Ferrer in the SF with a 6-2, 6-2, 6-1 scoreline. Novak was great, but Ferrer really has nothing to hurt him with. It's when you see noncompetitive matches like this in a slam SF that you know the sport misses Nadal.

Fed/Murray tomorrow should be much more interesting.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:00 AM   #291
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Yeah should be a good measuring stick for where Fed is at. You know he wants revenge on Murray.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:02 AM   #292
Take a Chill Pill

Djokovic vs Murray on right now.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:06 AM   #293
Masochist/Chiefs Fan

Have my money on Murray. Don't know that he'll necessarily win but I think it's the right play getting +175 odds.
RyFo18 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RyFo18 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RyFo18 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RyFo18 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RyFo18 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RyFo18 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RyFo18 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RyFo18 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RyFo18 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RyFo18 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RyFo18 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:49 AM   #294
Starter

Anyone up watching?
Earthbound is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Earthbound is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Earthbound is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Earthbound is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Earthbound is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Earthbound is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Earthbound is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:00 AM   #295
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post
Anyone up watching?
I'm kind of watching on and off. Although it's only 9pm here.
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:36 AM   #296
Veteran

I'm at work, so I am watching on the tv up here.
Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:10 AM   #297
MVP

Murrey seems to be struggling with his leg.
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:27 AM   #298
Perpetual Mediocrity

Not quite the epic from last year, but now the first person to win three consecutive Aussie Opens, Novak Djokovic. Adding on to his already incredibly impressive career with a sixth slam.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:31 AM   #299
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
Murrey seems to be struggling with his leg.
Blister in his foot affected him, it seems. It's too bad because I think it would have been far closer otherwise like the USO. But tennis is a game of endurance as much as anything and Novak won that aspect of it today.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:33 AM   #300
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Blister in his foot affected him, it seems. It's too bad because I think it would have been far closer otherwise like the USO. But tennis is a game of endurance as much as anything and Novak won that aspect of it today.
Yea I had no idea what his actual injury was, but I saw him holding his hamstring, so I assumed.