Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2023, 04:40 PM  
Ultrabanned

****Official 2023-24 College Hoops Thread ****

Please post any and all thoughts on games you’re watching in here if you like. Let’s all have fun and remain very very civil to each other!!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 12:24 PM   #286
GREAT SCOTT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
I think Houston, UConn, and probably Tennessee are the three teams that are better than the rest of the field at this point.
Any team that defeated all three of them should obviously be rewarded with very favorable seeding.
InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 10:36 AM   #287
Ultrabanned

Big big games today!

Can the scrappy, underdog Jayhawks pull off a win??

Will Sucky get boat raced by the Vols???

Can the mutts do the impossible and go 0-18 in conference play, something they haven't done in like the 120 year existence of their program????
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 11:00 AM   #288
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Big big games today!

Can the scrappy, underdog Jayhawks pull off a win??

Will Sucky get boat raced by the Vols???

Can the mutts do the impossible and go 0-18 in conference play, something they haven't done in like the 120 year existence of their program????
I'm definitely getting liquored up and watching that Missouri game lol

Don't think UK has any shot vs Tenn in Knoxville but I still like UK going on a run in the NCAA's. They are a really fun team to watch. They play pretty.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 11:16 AM   #289
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'm definitely getting liquored up and watching that Missouri game lol

Don't think UK has any shot vs Tenn in Knoxville but I still like UK going on a run in the NCAA's. They are a really fun team to watch. They play pretty.
Yeah it does pain me to say but they're fun to watch.

Did the kids figure it all out or did Cal coach them up right? How will we evere know..
Old 03-09-2024, 11:47 AM   #290
Ultrabanned

Bama is fun to watch when they're rolling.

Those uncle-tuggers don't deserve to be good at basketball too. Murderers and thugs everywhere and Nate turns a blind eye. Reminds me of their football team there too...
Old 03-09-2024, 11:51 AM   #291
MVP

Quote:

Those uncle-tuggers don't deserve to be good at basketball too. Murderers and thugs everywhere and Nate turns a blind eye. Reminds me of their football team there too...
Do they shank players on the court?
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-09-2024, 11:55 AM   #292
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Do they shank players on the court?
Yeah. Bench dude even called his buddy and had him bring his hunting knife down to him in game
Old 03-09-2024, 11:58 AM   #293
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:

I was trying to get bammy at + money when they were down like 15 but literally 3 book apps wouldn't load on my phone god is telling me don't gamble i think
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 12:04 PM   #294
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:

Could be worse. You could be Arkansas who has gay orgy's in their locker room. Allegedly. There were apparently some 3-way lover quarrel earlier this year.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 12:11 PM   #295
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Could be worse. You could be Arkansas who has gay orgy's in their locker room. Allegedly. There were apparently some 3-way lover quarrel earlier this year.
Titty Meat just came.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 01:11 PM   #296

Why do these idiots all think they're Steph Curry?

Game tied and the clock is expiring? Step back 3 is what we need!!!
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 01:19 PM   #297
Ultrabanned

Well looks like ol bammy just might save the day again for all the sec! sec! sec! fans out there.
Old 03-09-2024, 01:25 PM   #298

Quote:
Well looks like ol bammy just might save the day again for all the sec! sec! sec! fans out there.
M-I-Z-?
Old 03-09-2024, 01:43 PM   #299
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
M-I-Z-?
Z-0-U !

The 0 for 0 and 18
Old 03-09-2024, 02:21 PM   #300
Ultrabanned

Getting ready to go in for Dune 2. You all have lots of fun and I can’t wait to revisit this thread after a win for the good guys!