Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2020, 05:45 PM  

Power 5 conferences moving toward postponing 2020 NCAA football season

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:08 PM   #286
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
CTE or.. you know, the whole possibility of being instantly paralyzed or killed with the wrong type of contact.
But “People > Game”, right?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:13 PM   #287
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
But “People > Game”, right?
Any death associated with playing football is 100% preventable.

If we're extending that to Myocarditis then, well...
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:19 PM   #288
Admitted Planet Junky

Sure play dumb. If you all still truly think this is only about the players then you are lying to yourselves, but I think you all know better than that bullshit. I would like to think you all know that there are lots of other people involved in all aspects of these players lives.
How would your opinions change if your current opinions cost us Andy Reid? How would a person feel if they ended up infected and not knowingly transmitted to someone hugely important and the worst happens?
Again I think you all know these things but just don't want to believe it is possible or since it is not you and yours you don't really care about all the risks.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:27 PM   #289
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Lol this is bullshit for “I don’t have a ****ing answer”.

There’s no reason to believe these players will be any safer not playing or being in a controlled environment where they get tested regularly.

What exactly do you think they’re going to do if the season is cancelled? Stop being college kids that like to party and hang out in big groups?

News flash: The average college kid isn’t the least bit worried about COVID. See Spring Break 2020 if you disagree.
Frost mentioned this he even pointed out how they MIGHT be more reluctant to participate in things like big parties because they know it could jeopardize their playing career. Without any type of team structure how does that help keep them safer? It doesnt and they also wont be tested nearly as much.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:27 PM   #290
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Sure play dumb. If you all still truly think this is only about the players then you are lying to yourselves, but I think you all know better than that bullshit. I would like to think you all know that there are lots of other people involved in all aspects of these players lives.
How would your opinions change if your current opinions cost us Andy Reid? How would a person feel if they ended up infected and not knowingly transmitted to someone hugely important and the worst happens?
Again I think you all know these things but just don't want to believe it is possible or since it is not you and yours you don't really care about all the risks.

Andy Reid is a big boy. He wants to coach and that’s HIS choice. Again, what makes you think you or anybody else gets to speak for him or any of the coaches/players that WANT to play?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:27 PM   #291
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:

The NFL has a current positive test rate of less than 1% (.78%), including a 0% positive test rate for the Chiefs.

The state of Missouri has a positive test rate of 7.7% and Kansas has a 9.7% positive test rate.

Statistically it is much safer to be in a controlled football environment with state of the art testing/surveillance/mitigation controls.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 12:05 AM   #292
Inmem 2.0

I dont get the hate for Nebraska wanting to play football.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:34 AM   #293
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
If that's the case Nebraska better jump ship to the Big 12 ASAP. The financial impact will be devastating to the city of Lincoln, The University AND the athletic department.
This is absolutely the driving force behind the decision. It's not about "wanting to play football".
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 06:35 AM   #294
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
See above post...you already answered that question
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 09:56 AM   #295
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Lol this is bullshit for “I don’t have a ****ing answer”.

There’s no reason to believe these players will be any safer not playing or being in a controlled environment where they get tested regularly.

What exactly do you think they’re going to do if the season is cancelled? Stop being college kids that like to party and hang out in big groups?

News flash: The average college kid isn’t the least bit worried about COVID. See Spring Break 2020 if you disagree.
So unless they are in a bubble, they aren't in a controlled environment. I do agree that on avg, they won't be in a situation any worse than what they would be when they were at home or not playing football.

There is the benefit of each playing being tested often, but you still are exposing yourself to hundreds of individuals daily. I know I don't expose myself to that many people ever during the pandemic, however a college kid still going to class & partying is going to likely see way more people in close proximity to that.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 10:05 AM   #296
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
So unless they are in a bubble, they aren't in a controlled environment. I do agree that on avg, they won't be in a situation any worse than what they would be when they were at home or not playing football.

There is the benefit of each playing being tested often, but you still are exposing yourself to hundreds of individuals daily. I know I don't expose myself to that many people ever during the pandemic, however a college kid still going to class & partying is going to likely see way more people in close proximity to that.

Your words, not mine. There’s a huge difference between being tested regularly in a controlled environment and what college kids will do outside of that without it.
Old 08-13-2020, 10:08 AM   #297
Consuming CP souls

FEAR!!!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 10:09 AM   #298
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

FEAR!!! Just lock yourself in your house and never leave because covid isn't going away any time soon
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 10:56 AM   #299
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Maybe it is just everyone hates Nebraska

Sounds like Neb is backing down. Money is the best in the BIG
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 11:16 AM   #300
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
FEAR!!! Just lock yourself in your house and never leave because covid isn't going away any time soon
I am not afraid of Covid. This stuff is not about ME. I figure we as a country are going to be dealing with this for the next 2 or 3 years by the time they come up with a vaccine and then get everyone to take said vaccine.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.