Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:48 PM   #286
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jAZ
My favorite moment so far (tivo here):

"Hey Numb Nuts!"

-- Gunther Cunningham
My 2nd favorite moment was the Riverfalls Mayor stopping some random camp fodder (#9 Ean Randolph) and asking him about his prediction of Larry Johnson's contract status.

Randolph was like... "WTF?!?... uhh... I dunno".

Randolph couldn't catch a break when in the next segment he has to tell Coach Joiner that he's about to shit his pants.
jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:49 PM   #287
I'll be back.

Man that River Falls mayor got completely blown off. He's a big fish in a small pond. PWNED.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:57 PM   #288
The Boom Boom Room

God Damn, Pollard can do the rump roaster in the splits
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:06 AM   #289
MY LITTLE #15

All of you suck. I won't get to watch the rerun until Saturday night.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:17 AM   #290
You don't faze me, Gobble.

man this show is incredible. i had high expecatations and i think they surpassed them. very impressive.

LOL tim krumrie's voice is so awesome.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:18 AM   #291
Starter

Did that Brackenridge guy really get suspended?? If he really did, I totally do not get what he did wrong=.
NFL16 has disabled reputation
Old 08-09-2007, 12:19 AM   #292
In Search of a Life

Gonzo hated the fact that they check to see if he was in bed.lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:24 AM   #293
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurman merman

LOL tim krumrie's voice is so awesome.
Mostly because it's 80% gone already.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:46 AM   #294
Deus ambulans inter homines

No one picked up Rudd doing a little ad llb I think when he talked about the Rookie WR having to take a shit, and him making a comment like he may turn out to be a worthy "#2" wr, yet....
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:36 AM   #295
DT: HOF Class of 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocina_Basement
No one picked up Rudd doing a little ad llb I think when he talked about the Rookie WR having to take a shit, and him making a comment like he may turn out to be a worthy "#2" wr, yet....
My wife and I caught that immediately, I was laughing, thought it was funny.
ChiefsFan4Life is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFan4Life is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:49 AM   #296
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler
Great so we drafted Ryan Sims Jr.
There is a big difference between being 306 and muscular, and 300+ but weak and lazy.

Arnold Schwarzenegger weighed 235-240 during his bodybuilding days. Add 60 pounds of fat to his frame to get him up to Tank's weight and he wouldn't look that fit either. I am not saying Tank is a strong as Arnold was, but he did 42 reps at 225 at the combine. You want linemen to be as big as possible to the point where they don't start losing a step because of the extra weight. With as much technique the offensive linemen use at this level, I think it would speak vollumes about the poor condition of the O-line if a rookie in his 2nd week of training camp came in and tore it up.
KC Kings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KC Kings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:09 AM   #297
Reset

I wanted the Jets to draft Tank Tyler, but after watching him catch some Z's during a team meeting last night and seeing that he's in tip top condition. I'm soo happy they didn't.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:52 AM   #298
"F_ck Family Fun Night"

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this show. I Tivo'd it and will be re-watching it when I get back from Cleveland. It was definitely worth the 13 bucks I have to fork over for HBO. Can't wait to see how the rest of it unfolds. And nothing was better than watching Carl Peterson mount his bike with the back support.
ChiefsfaninPA is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsfaninPA is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:12 AM   #299
Veteran

My wife and I really enjoyed the show...the visuals were awesome...can't wait for Red Friday and opening day at Arrowhead.
NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:17 AM   #300
True Chiefs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMBER7
My wife and I really enjoyed the show...the visuals were awesome...can't wait for Red Friday and opening day at Arrowhead.
Nice Bald Eagle avatar, I have a flag very similar to this.
LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.