Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-30-2022, 09:30 PM  
Why so serious?

Frank Clark no longer ****ing sucks

Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank ****ing Clark.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2022, 08:12 AM   #286
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Lmao, how is he likeable? He's a piece of shit
I have not been happy with Clark's play the past couple of seasons. And yes, I wanted him cut. Still, I would like to know what, exactly, do you feel makes him a POS. I never got that impression.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 09:30 AM   #287
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
sure, sure

find me a positive frank clark report since orlando returned, i dare ya
Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 02:10 PM   #288
SuperBowl or bust

Is that Frank in a wide 9?

His transformation has been wild.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2022, 02:16 PM   #289
I'll be back.

a week later he finds a single tweet
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 05:17 PM   #290
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
a week later he finds a single tweet
Um, some of you guys need to go back and pay more attention to Clark in those hype clips. Clark is regularly beating OBJ in several of those. He's just easing up way before he gets anywhere near Pat. His get off is definitely a lot quicker than a year ago.

just saying.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 05:19 PM   #291
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Is that Frank in a wide 9?

His transformation has been wild.
Yep, he’s lost 35 pounds or so. They say he’s the fastest he’s ever been
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-16-2022, 09:09 PM   #292
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Yep, he’s lost 35 pounds or so. They say he’s the fastest he’s ever been
Let’s hope. I don’t want him to suck another year in KC, we already have CEH for that
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2022, 09:13 PM   #293
In Search of a Life

Not a believer just yet, but if Clark really is as improved as he has looked, the Chiefs are going to be very tough to beat.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2022, 09:13 PM   #294
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Um, some of you guys need to go back and pay more attention to Clark in those hype clips. Clark is regularly beating OBJ in several of those. He's just easing up way before he gets anywhere near Pat. His get off is definitely a lot quicker than a year ago.

just saying.
Still just practice... Just saying...

I'll get excited when I see it during an actual game.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-16-2022, 11:38 PM   #295
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post

Oh, I concur wholeheartedly.

I lost faith in Clark about mid-season last year. So, saying anything positive about him now feels like cold ashes for sure.

But the facts are the facts: Clark is beating the tar about of OBJ in practice on a fairly regular basis. And he looked fast in the Bears game. Injuries aside, he's going to be a problem for opposing OTs this year. And at the end of the day, he's a smart football player. If he can get to his spot even a half step quicker, he can really affect the play even if he doesn't actually get a sack.

what I want to see is a more violent Frank. Sometimes I've felt like he could've really laid the wood on a tackle but for some reason chose to just make a fundamentally sound tackle. To really pique my interest, I'd have to see him really put the shoes to a ball-carrier before I'm sold on the new Frank Clark.

So, to be clear, I like the speed of the new Frank, but I still need to see a lot more before I buy into this Second Coming. To be specific, I'd have to see at least 4 sacks by Clark before the bye week. That'd be a sack each vs. Ryan, Brady, and Carr, the least mobile of the first seven opposing QBs. I have to believe that an above average DE (what the Chiefs paid for) could get at least one sack vs. the remaining four more mobile QBs. That's not a big ask, imo.

Which is why I thought Clark could reasonably expect to get at least 11 sacks this season. I mean, think about it: if he can get at least four sacks before the bye, then look at the remaining schedule in terms of opposing OLs.

Between the Titans, Jags, Texans, and Seahawks (four of the worst OLS in the league) how could Frank not get at least 3-4 sacks? With either Dunlap or Karlaftis holding down the other side? If Clark is at least 75% as smart as I think he is, he should feast in those 8 games. 6-8 sacks aren't unreasonable.

Which leaves 6 whole games to manufacture just three or four sacks.

Really he should blow that number out of the water, but last season's performance wrecked my confidence in my own eyes. If I was right all along, then Frank should tally at least 12 or 13 sacks in the 2022 regular season.

But just reading that makes me cringe a little. I don't believe it myself.

At this point I'll settle for just timely sacks over numbers. I'll easily accept 6-8 sacks on the season if they're all pivotal moments. No one remembers every sack of Reggie's last season. What they remember is his last sacks. His game-changing sacks. Give me that and I could care less just how many Frank gets this year.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2022, 11:57 PM   #296
MVP

Quote:
Oh, I concur wholeheartedly.

I lost faith in Clark about mid-season last year. So, saying anything positive about him now feels like cold ashes for sure.

But the facts are the facts: Clark is beating the tar about of OBJ in practice on a fairly regular basis. And he looked fast in the Bears game. Injuries aside, he's going to be a problem for opposing OTs this year. And at the end of the day, he's a smart football player. If he can get to his spot even a half step quicker, he can really affect the play even if he doesn't actually get a sack.

what I want to see is a more violent Frank. Sometimes I've felt like he could've really laid the wood on a tackle but for some reason chose to just make a fundamentally sound tackle. To really pique my interest, I'd have to see him really put the shoes to a ball-carrier before I'm sold on the new Frank Clark.

So, to be clear, I like the speed of the new Frank, but I still need to see a lot more before I buy into this Second Coming. To be specific, I'd have to see at least 4 sacks by Clark before the bye week. That'd be a sack each vs. Ryan, Brady, and Carr, the least mobile of the first seven opposing QBs. I have to believe that an above average DE (what the Chiefs paid for) could get at least one sack vs. the remaining four more mobile QBs. That's not a big ask, imo.

Which is why I thought Clark could reasonably expect to get at least 11 sacks this season. I mean, think about it: if he can get at least four sacks before the bye, then look at the remaining schedule in terms of opposing OLs.

Between the Titans, Jags, Texans, and Seahawks (four of the worst OLS in the league) how could Frank not get at least 3-4 sacks? With either Dunlap or Karlaftis holding down the other side? If Clark is at least 75% as smart as I think he is, he should feast in those 8 games. 6-8 sacks aren't unreasonable.

Which leaves 6 whole games to manufacture just three or four sacks.

Really he should blow that number out of the water, but last season's performance wrecked my confidence in my own eyes. If I was right all along, then Frank should tally at least 12 or 13 sacks in the 2022 regular season.

But just reading that makes me cringe a little. I don't believe it myself.

At this point I'll settle for just timely sacks over numbers. I'll easily accept 6-8 sacks on the season if they're all pivotal moments. No one remembers every sack of Reggie's last season. What they remember is his last sacks. His game-changing sacks. Give me that and I could care less just how many Frank gets this year.
Huh? Stopped reading after bolded part.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-17-2022, 08:22 AM   #297
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post

Yep, Show-me state FTW
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-17-2022, 09:11 AM   #298
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Between the Titans, Jags, Texans, and Seahawks (four of the worst OLS in the league) how could Frank not get at least 3-4 sacks?
With either Dunlap or Karlaftis holding down the other side? If Clark is at least 75% as smart as I think he is, he should feast in those 8 games. 6-8 sacks aren't unreasonable.
How many times do we have to see Clark get shut down by backup LTs or TEs before we stop saying "How could he not..."?

The Bengals had one of the worst OLs I've ever seen last year and Frank Clark was invisible.

Frank Clark can - HAS - get dominated by guys who shouldn't be in the league.

Until he shows me legitimate productivity, or even the ability to impact a game for 2 straight weeks (even if he's not on the stat sheet), I won't believe a thing I see.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2022, 09:22 AM   #299
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Until he shows me legitimate productivity, or even the ability to impact a game for 2 straight weeks (even if he's not on the stat sheet), I won't believe a thing I see.
Prepare to be amazed to to the tune of 8 sacks, sir.
Old 08-17-2022, 03:21 PM   #300
Snacks Are Under My Apron

The Greek Freak will chase 5 of them into Clark for easy gets.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.