Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM   #286
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
The entire situation is Hill's faul for everything I stated above.
If it is all Hills fault in your eyes then we need to completely revamp how police are trained and instructed to act in such situations.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM   #287
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
My thing is, there were what, like 7-8 cops on the scene detaining one guy?

Tyreek’s teammates were clearly not being threatening and just wanted to know what was going on. Can one of those 8 cops not walk over to them and calmly defuse the situation with them?

Their attitude towards the other guys was incredibly hostile compared to the threat they were posing.
How dare anyone ask what's going on.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM   #288
MVP

Quote:
They're perceived as a threat in general because they stopped to get involved.
Understood, but this is I think a point where good police work could’ve resulted in a better outcome.

At that point in the situation, the cops had come to the realization that Hill was a player. Knowing that, it’s pretty obvious that these guys are also players.

There’s a way to calmly let them know that they have to leave without treating them like gangbangers and throwing them in cuffs.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM   #289
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
If it is all Hills fault in your eyes then we need to completely revamp how police are trained and instructed to act in such situations.
Well the next time you get pulled over for similar reasons do exactly what Hill did and let us know how that works out for you.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
So what was the rationale for what happened with Calais Campbell and Jonnu Smith?
I actually think the police handled it fine with those two. They need to keep their distance and not move forward to the altercation. However what happened to Tyreek was extremely uncalled for.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM   #291
Starter

Quote:
Speeding in traffic or a cone area is not a small matter in my opinion. And these police in any of these major cities see some of the most horrific auto accidents you could ever think of. Imagine going to a scene where two semis have seemed to have hit each other, hours later pull them apart and find a minivan in there with a family of four. All because someone was speeding or driving aggressively or texting and driving or whatever.
How long have you worked in public safety? This is so far out of the realm of reality I will not comment further.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM   #292
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Understood, but this is I think a point where good police work could’ve resulted in a better outcome.

At that point in the situation, the cops had come to the realization that Hill was a player. Knowing that, it’s pretty obvious that these guys are also players.

There’s a way to calmly let them know that they have to leave without treating them like gangbangers and throwing them in cuffs.
You can't get a better outcome when the person's speeding is being disrespectful and borderline hostile. Trust me when I tell you that what happened is actually a good outcome because nobody died, nobody got a gun stuck in their face, and nobody was hurt when Hill was speeding.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM   #293

Quote:
Well the next time you get pulled over for similar reasons do exactly what Hill did and let us know how that works out for you.
I don't act like that. Hill is is a douche and has some fault here but like everything in life there are degrees of right and wrong. Also the cops have a greater duty to act in a professional manner.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM   #294
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Speeding in traffic or a cone area is not a small matter in my opinion. And these police in any of these major cities see some of the most horrific auto accidents you could ever think of. Imagine going to a scene where two semis have seemed to have hit each other, hours later pull them apart and find a minivan in there with a family of four. All because someone was speeding or driving aggressively or texting and driving or whatever.
I'm not saying let him off the hook. what tyreek did warrants being pulled over and penalized. But It isn't reckless driving as everyone thought. It is just a citation. They have all the info they need. They have the incident on video, his license and his plates. If he decides to stupidly flee the scene they know where to find him. The decision to escalate and then up the escalation was about asserting power and because it was largely unnecessary there is very little margin for what becomes excessive
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM   #295
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63 View Post
How long have you worked in public safety? This is so far out of the realm of reality I will not comment further.
Dude thinks he knows it all.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #296
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63 View Post
I take the mindset when I'm behind the wheel that everybody's safety is my responsibility. Don't get wrapped up in the specific example, that story was told to me by an officer years and years ago but a simple internet search revealed this in about 5 seconds.

https://www.centraloregondaily.com/a...d8e92c982.html
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #297
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I'm not saying let him off the hook. what tyreek did warrants being pulled over and penalized. But It isn't reckless driving as everyone thought. It is just a citation. They have all the info they need. They have the incident on video, his license and his plates. If he decides to stupidly flee the scene they know where to find him. The decision to escalate and then up the escalation was about asserting power and because it was largely unnecessary there is very little margin for what becomes excessive
I disagree for all the posts that I've made in this thread today. You can go read them if you want.
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM   #298
Please squeeze

Traffic stops are one of the most stressful situations for officers but the first thing they do is run your plates and find out who they are dealing with.

Yes he should have kept his window down but if this was me I would run his plates, oh wait it is Tyreek Hill, he is next to the stadium, gee whiz wonder why he may have been speeding a little bit. Walked up to his car, knock on his window, probably ask him to open the door and tell him to slow down and be careful next time. And go kick ass today and say it with a smile on my face.

Not complicated but I am not a ****ing idiot...well most of the time I hope I am not lol
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM   #299
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Traffic stops are one of the most stressful situations for officers but the first thing they do is run your plates and find out who they are dealing with.

Yes he should have kept his window down but if this was me I would run his plates, oh wait it is Tyreek Hill, he is next to the stadium, gee whiz wonder why he may have been speeding a little bit. Walked up to his car, knock on his window, probably ask him to open the door and tell him to slow down and be careful next time. And go kick ass today and say it with a smile on my face.

Not complicated but I am not a ****ing idiot...well most of the time I hope I am not lol
Or I jump on my favorites sports betting site and make a big bet on the other team, and then detain Tyreek.

But your way is probably more ethical.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM   #300
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Or I jump on my favorites sports betting site and make a big bet on the other team, and then detain Tyreek.

But your way is probably more ethical.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.