Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2024, 11:55 AM  
Veteran

Official Euro 2024 Thread - The "It's Coming Home" Edition

Tournament starts in just over an hour with the jocks up against the boche who are hosting the tournament.

Pre tournament odds:

Ing-ger-laand!! Score some facking goals.

Ps. I used the 'football' prefix because 'soccer' isn't a real thing. Football is football.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 07-10-2024, 06:33 PM   #286
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
POND_OF_RED:

Where are ya?
Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Spain looking really good. I think I’m definitely taking them as my winners.
Quote:
The draw has essentially given us the Euros finals a little early today with this Germany v Spain matchup.
The tournament has essentially been over for awhile. It won’t get better than that Germany Spain matchup. Spain look too good right now. They got through the tough part of the bracket. Would take a complete collapse for them to **** it up now.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-14-2024, 07:45 AM   #287
The talking stonehead

Soccer scripts are ****ing magical.

Last edited by POND_OF_RED; 07-14-2024 at 09:10 AM..
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-14-2024, 08:35 AM   #288
The talking stonehead

Old 07-14-2024, 09:45 AM   #289
The talking stonehead

Alcaraz dominates at Wimbledon today so not only will it not be coming home, but Spain will be bringing an extra piece of England home with them as well.
Old 07-14-2024, 10:03 AM   #290
Veteran

Quote:
England fans act as if they have players on their bench that would start for the rest of the world, but still for some reason have Declan Rice in their starting lineup. No way Declan Rice touches the starting lineup for the US.

A quick reminder that PWND_OF_RED made this comment just before Team America lost to ****ing Panama. I was there the last time we played Panama with a midfield of Henderson, Ashley Young and Ruben Loftus Cheek...we won 6-1. How you have the nerve to continue posting in this thread after that car crash of a post beats me.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 07-14-2024, 10:05 AM   #291
Veteran

England Vs Spain. The Jay Slater derby. Loser keeps him.
Old 07-14-2024, 10:09 AM   #292
Veteran

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2024, 10:16 AM   #293
The talking stonehead

Quote:
[/B]

A quick reminder that PWND_OF_RED made this comment just before Team America lost to ****ing Panama. I was there the last time we played Panama with a midfield of Henderson, Ashley Young and Ruben Loftus Cheek...we won 6-1. How you have the nerve to continue posting in this thread after that car crash of a post beats me.
Have any of your family members sat you down and told you about the time England beat the United States in a meaningful match of soccer (the English term for world football) in their lifetimes? That’s right, and they never will. We’ve been owning you ****ing Brits in everything since you blew that 13 colony lead to us 3 centuries ago.
Old 07-14-2024, 10:23 AM   #294
Veteran

Quote:
Have any of your family members sat you down and told you about the time England beat the United States in a meaningful match of soccer (the English term for world football) in their lifetimes? That’s right, and they never will. We’ve been owning you ****ing Brits in everything since you blew that 13 colony lead to us 3 centuries ago.
Give it a rest dude. You're far shitter at this sport than we are. I suggest you find a mirror and take a good hard look at it before it cracks.
Old 07-14-2024, 10:34 AM   #295
Champion Golfer Of The Year

So.. Womble, what;s your thoughts on today?
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 07-14-2024, 10:40 AM   #296
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
So.. Womble, what;s your thoughts on today?
Think we'll somehow do it. We have more impact players to come off from the bench and I think that will bring us over the line. Plus most teams who get to a major final for a second time in succession after losing the first final normally win. Probably more of a heart over mind feeling but what can I say? I'm ****ing biased.
Old 07-14-2024, 10:51 AM   #297
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Think we'll somehow do it. We have more impact players to come off from the bench and I think that will bring us over the line. Plus most teams who get to a major final for a second time in succession after losing the first final normally win. Probably more of a heart over mind feeling but what can I say? I'm ****ing biased.
Fair enough. I think they can do it too. I was kinda surprised how Spain made the French midfield look so .. confused. It seemed for at least 20 minutes like Spain had 17 players on the field.

Can the England midfield hold up better?
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 07-14-2024, 11:03 AM   #298
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Give it a rest dude. You're far shitter at this sport than we are. I suggest you find a mirror and take a good hard look at it before it cracks.
The fact is that you claim you have a team on your bench that can wipe us off the pitch, but still haven’t produced one to do it in a World Cup. It speaks volumes about how arrogant you English assholes are when it comes to world football. You deserve to be reminded that it’s never coming home. At the end of the day you’ll realize no matter how much shit you try and talk you’ll still be just like us when it comes to respect in football terms around the world.

Old 07-14-2024, 11:27 AM   #299
Veteran

Quote:
The fact is that you claim you have a team on your bench that can wipe us off the pitch, but still haven’t produced one to do it in a World Cup. It speaks volumes about how arrogant you English assholes are when it comes to world football. You deserve to be reminded that it’s never coming home. At the end of the day you’ll realize no matter how much shit you try and talk you’ll still be just like us when it comes to respect in football terms around the world.

You do realise you're talking just like how a Raiders fan talks when their whole shitty season is based on doing alright once against a far superior side. You're an embarrassment.
Old 07-14-2024, 11:29 AM   #300
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Fair enough. I think they can do it too. I was kinda surprised how Spain made the French midfield look so .. confused. It seemed for at least 20 minutes like Spain had 17 players on the field.

Can the England midfield hold up better?
Spain's entire midfield is based on Rodri who isn't an unknown quantity for the entire squad. He's comfortably the best midfielder in the world but I'm sure we'll have a game plan for him. The real battle that could decide the game will be our fullbacks Walker and Shaw Vs Jamal and Williams.