Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2024, 02:50 PM  
"I'm with you fellers"

A daunting list of free agents, go beach go!

Please delete

free agents (RFAs)
These players have accumulated three accrued seasons in the league. While these players can negotiate and sign with any team, the Chiefs team can offer them a contract tender that comes with the right of first refusal and/or draft-pick compensation should they sign elsewhere.

T Prince Tega Wanogho
TE Jody Fortson

Unrestricted free agents (UFAs)
These players have four or more accrued NFL seasons. All are free to negotiate and sign with any team. Some will be re-signed to new Chiefs contracts. Others will be allowed to seek better deals with other teams — and if history is any guide, some of them will later be re-signed if they are unable to find work elsewhere. And some will never again wear a Kansas City uniform.

G Nick Allegretti
T Donovan Smith
RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire
RB Jerick McKinnon
TE Blake Bell
WR Mecole Hardman
WR Richie James
QB Blaine Gabbert
DT Tershawn Wharton
DT Chris Jones
DT Derrick Nnadi
DE Michael Danna
LB Willie Gay Jr.
LB Darius Harris
LB Drue Tranquill
CB L’Jarius Sneed
S Deon Bush
S Mike Edwards
P Tommy Townsend
LS James Winchester

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2024/...lary-cap-draft
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2024, 03:39 PM   #16
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Gut reaction...

G Nick Allegretti; sign
T Donovan Smith; wants to go to NY, let him
RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire; let walk
RB Jerick McKinnon; let walk then re-sign after no takers
TE Blake Bell; let walk
WR Mecole Hardman; let him test the waters
WR Richie James; offer, let him test the waters
QB Blaine Gabbert; let walk then re-sign after no takers
DT Tershawn Wharton; let walk
DT Chris Jones; try to resign, let walk if his agent gets uppity
DT Derrick Nnadi; sign
DE Michael Danna; let walk
LB Willie Gay Jr.; wants bank, hate to say it but let walk
LB Darius Harris; sign
LB Drue Tranquill; sign
CB L’Jarius Sneed; tag, work on long term deal
S Deon Bush; let walk or sign Edwards
S Mike Edwards; let walk or sign Bush
P Tommy Townsend; sign
LS James Winchester; sign
I think Gay may be cheap, actually. He might be our worst LB that plays alot.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 03:41 PM   #17
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
OK here who need to go
James toney

T Donovan Smith
RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire

TE Blake bell

WR Richie James
QB Blaine Gabbert
Can we keep his wife?
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 03:48 PM   #18
Rufus Dawes Jr.

G Nick Allegretti - Love him, but he's injured. Replaced with Draft Pick
T Donovan Smith - LT spot is above my pay grade. No easy solution if you ask me. I trust Veach.
RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire - See ya dude. Replaced by Antonio Gibson
RB Jerick McKinnon - Thanks buddy. Replaced with low round Draft pick.
TE Blake Bell - See you later. Replaced by Noah Fant.
WR Mecole Hardman - Shocked. Resigned for 1 year deal.
WR Richie James - We will let you know.
QB Blaine Gabbert - I don't know. Pat seems to like you. One year deal.
DT Tershawn Wharton - Don't how, but wouldn't mind him sticking around.
DT Chris Jones - Worked out deal before Feb 21st
DT Derrick Nnadi - Replaced with Draft Pick
DE Michael Danna - I'll miss you dude, congrats on getting paid by someone else.
LB Willie Gay Jr. - I'll miss you too.
LB Darius Harris - Hey for the right price I'm all ears
LB Drue Tranquill - For the right money, I'll welcome you back
CB L’Jarius Sneed - Franchised Tagged.
S Deon Bush - Gone
S Mike Edwards - For the right money, sure why not.
P Tommy Townsend - Prefer to keep if budget allows, but I can always draft that punter form Iowa.
LS James Winchester - Best job in football. Congrats
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-16-2024, 03:50 PM   #19
I'll be back.

lol we can't afford guys like noah fant
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 03:53 PM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
OK here who need to go
James toney

T Donovan Smith
RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire

TE Blake bell

WR Richie James
QB Blaine Gabbert
Not James Toney! He needs to be here to knock mother ****ers OUT!!!
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 04:14 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
I hope all these guys realize they could sign for a little less with us, but still make more with their earnings from playing more games than other teams in the postseason.
Very few players do that, but it’s hard to blame them. Short careers in a violent sport.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-16-2024, 04:26 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I find Donovan Smith to be one of the most intriguing cases to watch. With a lot of these guys, we can easily figure out where they stand in terms of contract amounts, but Smith could go in any direction.

He plays a high-value position, and played really well this year. However, we got him really cheap because he played really poorly last year with Tampa. Is someone going to see the resurgence and sign him for a fortune? Will we give him a massive raise? Or is he in that phase of his career where he's not going to get a big contract offer and we'll sign him yearly for a bargain amount?
And shouldn't any team that is considering paying Donovan Smith take a good, long look at how it worked out for the Bengals to give big money to Orlando Brown Jr?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 04:42 PM   #23
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Aren't you the guy that started the "Kelce is a dick" thread during the Super Bowl?
Yup, you have to admit, he can be.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2024, 04:45 PM   #24
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
We’re doomed. Dynasty over.
No, I didn’t say that, that just a lot of dawgs.
Old 02-16-2024, 04:49 PM   #25
"I'm with you fellers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I find Donovan Smith to be one of the most intriguing cases to watch. With a lot of these guys, we can easily figure out where they stand in terms of contract amounts, but Smith could go in any direction.

He plays a high-value position, and played really well this year. However, we got him really cheap because he played really poorly last year with Tampa. Is someone going to see the resurgence and sign him for a fortune? Will we give him a massive raise? Or is he in that phase of his career where he's not going to get a big contract offer and we'll sign him yearly for a bargain amount?
Need to keep that dude. What do you replace him with at his price point?
Old 02-16-2024, 04:54 PM   #26
Fish are scared of me

The only ones I want back are Toney, Gabbert and CEH.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 06:57 PM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Gut reaction...

G Nick Allegretti; sign
T Donovan Smith; wants to go to NY, let him
RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire; let walk
RB Jerick McKinnon; let walk then re-sign after no takers
TE Blake Bell; let walk
WR Mecole Hardman; let him test the waters
WR Richie James; offer, let him test the waters
QB Blaine Gabbert; let walk then re-sign after no takers
DT Tershawn Wharton; let walk
DT Chris Jones; try to resign, let walk if his agent gets uppity
DT Derrick Nnadi; sign
DE Michael Danna; let walk
LB Willie Gay Jr.; wants bank, hate to say it but let walk
LB Darius Harris; sign
LB Drue Tranquill; sign
CB L’Jarius Sneed; tag, work on long term deal
S Deon Bush; let walk or sign Edwards
S Mike Edwards; let walk or sign Bush
P Tommy Townsend; sign
LS James Winchester; sign
So you don't think they can do better than Gabbert even if there are no takers for him?
Any other veteran options you can think of that might be available?
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 07:02 PM   #28
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
The only ones I want back are Toney, Gabbert and CEH.
Maybe "Johnny Football" will be available?
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 07:07 PM   #29
Going home eventually

Man shit baby! Thats a big list.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 07:34 PM   #30
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
Need to keep that dude. What do you replace him with at his price point?
That's my initial thinking as well.

Wanya had his ups and downs. We saw some good things, but the Raiders game makes me a little nervous about him taking over full time right now.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.