Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-02-2023, 03:31 PM  
Supporter

Shadow Chiefs 2023 edition

I'm sure that I'm missing some. But I think that this roster would beat the Donks

QB
Shane Buchelle Bills (PS)

RB
Ronald Jones Cowboys
Michael Burton Donks
Derrick Gore (PS)

WR
Tyreek Hill Dolphins
Byron Pringle Redskins
DeMarcus Robinson Rams
Chris Conley 49ers
JuJu Smith Schuster Patriots
Marcus Kemp Giants
Mecole Hardman Jets
Ihmat Smith Marsette Panthers

TE
Ricky Seals-Jones Colts

OT
Orlando Brown Jr Bengals
Jackson Barton Cardinals
Andrew Wiley Redskins
Darryl Williams Jags (PS)

OG/C
Mitch Morse Bills
Kahlil McKenzie Ravens

DL
Frank Clark Donks
Justin Houston Panthers
Tanoh Kpass Saints
Emmanuel Ogbah Dolphins
Khalen Saunders Saints
Rakeem Nunez Roches Giants

LB
Ben Niemann Donks (PS)

Safety
Tyranny Mathieu Saints
Juan Thornhill Browns

CB
Charvarius Ward 49ers
Kendall Fuller Redskins
Mike Hughes Falcons
Zayne Anderson Packets
BoPete Keyes Browns (IR)
Steven Nelson Texans
Marcus Peters Raiders
Antonio Hamilton Cardinals
Rashad Fenton Cardinals (IR)
Tremon Smith Donks
K
Cairo Santos Bears

P
Jack Fox Lions

Last edited by jjchieffan; 09-03-2023 at 04:07 PM..
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 03:46 PM   #16
Veteran

Ryan Hunter plays in the CFL.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-03-2023, 03:48 PM   #17
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Antonio Hamilton is on the cardinals.
Rashad Fenton is on IR on the cardinals.
I got them added. I had forgotten about Hamilton being a Chief.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2023, 03:49 PM   #18
Veteran

Tremon Smith is on the Broncos.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-03-2023, 04:11 PM   #19
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Tremon Smith is on the Broncos.
I had no idea that he was still in the league. Man, that draft was brutal. Only Nnadi and Smith are currently on an NFL roster from that draft Nnadi is barely serviceable and Smith had to go to one of the worst rosters in the league to get a 3rd string spot.
Old 09-03-2023, 04:48 PM   #20
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

That wide receiver room is fully stocked. This hints to me that the Chiefs' strategy is to not pay wide receivers second contracts.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 07:58 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That wide receiver room is fully stocked. This hints to me that the Chiefs' strategy is to not pay wide receivers second contracts.
Yep. Corners too. Which, unfortunately, probably means that Sneed is gone after this season. Not that I'm saying anything that we don't already know. The draft investment at CB the past 2 seasons has put that writing clearly in the wall. I wish that they would extend him. But it just doesn't look like that's the plan.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:11 PM   #22
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Yep. Corners too. Which, unfortunately, probably means that Sneed is gone after this season. Not that I'm saying anything that we don't already know. The draft investment at CB the past 2 seasons has put that writing clearly in the wall. I wish that they would extend him. But it just doesn't look like that's the plan.

via GIPHY

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.