Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2022, 08:25 PM  
Banned

Vikings hire Rams Kevin O’ Connell

https://www.cbssports.com/

Interesting hire, it is going to be interesting to see how he does with the Vikings
ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-03-2022, 06:16 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
How can the blacks complain when one their own hired a white guy over a black guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow. You’re a giant piece of shit.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 08:26 AM   #17
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
This is gonna keep this narrative alive. The guy hasnt done shit in the NFL and got a HC job.
The mother****er got Matt Stafford to a SB. He should be in the HoF.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:27 AM   #18
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Wow. You’re a giant piece of shit.
But he isn't wrong. The Vikings have a black GM, are you implying he is a token powerless GM? Who is actually racist here?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 08:40 AM   #19

Had been hoping for my Vikings friends that they would get Harbaugh. Would have livened things up.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:42 AM   #20
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Had been hoping for my Vikings friends that they would get Harbaugh. Would have livened things up.
would have been a huge get, because I think he was meant for the NFL
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:44 AM   #21
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Are we going to have to listen to you morons bitch about race with every ****ing coaching hire that happens until the end of time?

White guy gets hired: "Racist!"

Black guy gets hired: "So thankful they weren't racist for hiring a white guy!"

Yes, I know Stephen A Smith exists. You don't have to scream at the top of your lungs that he said something ****ing stupid. Just shut the **** up.

@ selective outrage
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 08:44 AM   #22
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Are we going to have to listen to you morons bitch about race with every ****ing coaching hire that happens until the end of time?

White guy gets hired: "Racist!"

Black guy gets hired: "So thankful they weren't racist for hiring a white guy!"

Yes, I know Stephen A Smith exists. You don't have to scream at the top of your lungs that he said something ****ing stupid. Just shut the **** up.
Depends.

Is the white guy who got hired a criminally inexperienced person who doesn't really deserve the job yet (but has been breathed upon by Sean McVey)?

Is the black guy who didn't get hired someone who has far more experience and similar success as an offensive coordinator.

If the answer to both is "Yes," then yes, I will question it.

Though in this case O'Connell and the new GM look to have been "special assistants" together in San Francisco. So I don't think this is a racism hire.

But I understand the frustration and feel it myself. When guys like O'Connell and Staley are getting jobs so quickly and minority coaches with similar or better success as assistants - or even as head coaches - are not, it's hard to understand.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:47 AM   #23
Diablo Negro

The reality is this is a copy cat league and teams will be hiring offensive minded head coaches who have had success way way more often than defensive coaches.

Its a very offensive focused league now.

Final 4 teams all had offensive minded coaches.

Last year, final 4 teams had offensive minded coaches.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 08:47 AM   #24
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

The irony of the selective outrage, when last I checked no hispanic coaches have been hired. Bigotry of low expectations.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:48 AM   #25
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
The irony of the selective outrage, when last I checked no hispanic coaches have been hired. Bigotry of low expectations.
Ron Rivera says hello.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:50 AM   #26
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Yeah - my vikes fan friends would've came unglued.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2022, 09:07 AM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Ron Rivera says hello.
It is fun seeing all these idiots show exactly how little they actually know about the NFL.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-03-2022, 09:20 AM   #28
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
First of all, nobody believes you're actually this stupid. Secondly, how is that "irony" of selective outrage?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2022, 09:24 AM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
First of all, nobody believes you're actually this stupid. Secondly, how is that "irony" of selective outrage?
I do not believe you speak for everyone.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-03-2022, 09:27 AM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Depends.

Is the white guy who got hired a criminally inexperienced person who doesn't really deserve the job yet (but has been breathed upon by Sean McVey)?

Is the black guy who didn't get hired someone who has far more experience and similar success as an offensive coordinator.

If the answer to both is "Yes," then yes, I will question it.

Though in this case O'Connell and the new GM look to have been "special assistants" together in San Francisco. So I don't think this is a racism hire.

But I understand the frustration and feel it myself. When guys like O'Connell and Staley are getting jobs so quickly and minority coaches with similar or better success as assistants - or even as head coaches - are not, it's hard to understand.
The fact that you have to get that far into it is silly.

The Vikings have a black GM. He’s clearly making the head coaching decision himself. The Vikings have also had multiple black head coaches.

What even is a “racism hire”?

It’s basically any white guy that people feel didn’t deserve the job, which is ridiculous.

Last edited by staylor26; 02-03-2022 at 09:34 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.