Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-16-2021, 12:00 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Kansas City Chiefs @ Los Angeles Chargers TNF Game Thread****

Everyone is talking about COVID-19 but have you heard of a DEADLY NEW DISEASE that originated in the GREAT STATE OF MISSOURI, WHERE MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM, THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS, ALSO PLAY?

We call this disease MAHOMESIASIS-15*

It is FATAL to ALL AFC West teams AND their fans outside Missouri.

Quote:
There have been eleven confirmed outbreaks of Mahomesiasis-15 around the country in the last several years, mostly in Los Angeles, Denver and Las Vegas. EACH TIME, this DEADLY NEW DISEASE kills approximately 70,000 people.

There were outbreaks in Oakland and San Diego and EVERYONE THERE DIED SO HARD those places are now UNINHABITABLE.

Even a slightly weaker strain of Mahomesias-15 devastated Mexico City.

PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES are at extremely HIGH RISK.

Symptoms: random burn marks, depression, shrinking of genitals, elevated estrogen levels.

WAIT WAIT I'M GETTING A REPORT FROM THE CENTERS FOR DEFENSE CONTROL!

OH MY GOD THERE'S AN OUTBREAK HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN LOS ANGELES!

EVERYONE THERE IS GOING TO DIE!

*Please consult a doctor if your Mahomesiasis-15 lasts longer than this game thread.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 12:32 AM   #16
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
How are you all ladies doing this evening?
I have tested positive for being a bad mother****er.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 12:33 AM   #17
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I was in Lawrence for the KU beatdown of Missouri.

I was in KC for the Chiefs beatdown of the Raiders.

I am in Los Angeles.

LFG
Nice - I like the Long Beach side a lot bru
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 12:34 AM   #18
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

In it for win.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 12:36 AM   #19
You Sweetie!

awesome you get to go the game sj
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 12:40 AM   #20
Rookie

Ok that’s a pretty epic thread start.
Let’s ****ing go!!!
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-16-2021, 12:49 AM   #21
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
How are you all ladies doing this evening?
How are we? SEXY!

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 12:57 AM   #22
Thank you

Chiefs # 1 teaM !
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 01:57 AM   #23
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

In it - to win it! When we score, my penis - i spin it!
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 02:15 AM   #24
YOU take YOUR seat

I see a lot of doubting in some of these threads, ya a couple of key guys are out but we're still going to kick their ass by 20
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 02:36 AM   #25
The pizza king of kansas

Well not a lot of work will be done during the game. I reckon. My chiefs will be going gangsta on the chargers.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 02:42 AM   #26
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I see a lot of doubting in some of these threads, ya a couple of key guys are out but we're still going to kick their ass by 20
Yip!!!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 03:21 AM   #27
Why so serious?

As much as I've enjoyed being a defense first team over the past two months, that alone was never going to win us a Super Bowl in isolation. We need a game like this to force Mahomes to be Mahomes again and get this offense back on track.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 03:38 AM   #28
Banned

Some ****ing guy kissed me tonight and I punched him out and got kicked out. My hand hurts. Go Chiefs.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2021, 03:40 AM   #29
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Some ****ing guy kissed me tonight and I punched him out and got kicked out. My hand hurts. Go Chiefs.
pillowbiter bars are everywhere in LA
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 04:02 AM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
bundle of sticks bars are everywhere in LA
Dude, it was ****ing crazy. I just emptied my pockets and I have a set of keys that are not mine. Probably that guys.

Jesus, David.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.