Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-17-2021, 10:17 PM  
MVP

Calloway cut

Well...it was worth a try. Not every reclamation project will pan out...

He has NFL talent....

WR Antonio Callaway
WR Chad Williams
TE Evan Baylis
DB Manny Patterson
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2021, 11:14 PM   #16
MVP

I hate to say it and I don't know if they would do it after trading an asset to get him but I think I'd rather keep Jody than Gray.

It seems like Gray played a lot better before the pads came on which some warned us about
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-18-2021, 12:07 AM   #17
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I hate to say it and I don't know if they would do it after trading an asset to get him but I think I'd rather keep Jody than Gray.

It seems like Gray played a lot better before the pads came on which some warned us about
They'll keep them both, or Jordy will go to the PS. He still doesn't look like a TE to me. Still looks like a WR. I cant recall any TE's with his build that has had success. His BUILD...not his height and weight.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2021, 12:20 AM   #18
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
He is injured. No way he would have stuck around with as many WRs as we have on deck and especially with Fortson and Fountain showing out.

1) Hill
2) Hardman
Interchangeable:
3) DRob
4) Pringle
5) Kemp
Interchangeable:
6) Ffrench
7) Fortson
8) Fountain
9) Dieter
10) Powell (Probably PS)
Powell is gonna end up with 400 yards and a 4 or 5 TD's. A decent productive rookie year, that's my prediction anyways.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2021, 05:56 AM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Kemp played at my Alma Mater. I just can't agree with it.

Jet was a beast. He was visibly so much faster than any of our other backs. You can tell he is going to rip off some long runs. Another tough decision with his durability issues.
HS or College? If college, you just went up on my cool meter. If HS, **** you!

Kidding but I’m with you. I will always have a soft spot for Marcus Kemp. To bad he blew out his knee a couple years ago and I’m glad he’s rebounded from that. Carved out an above average length of stay in the NFL career.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2021, 06:00 AM   #20
In Search of a Life

Quote:

They’re certainly not going to do it after one pre season game. Gray looked awful but reviews prior were good and it’s one game. We’ll see how he does the next couple weeks. He definitely needs a better showing.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2021, 06:05 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Powell is gonna end up with 400 yards and a 4 or 5 TD's. A decent productive rookie year, that's my prediction anyways.
Seems quite high to me.

You still have Hardman, Robinson, and Pringle taking snaps ahead of him for the foreseeable future. Robinson has been a 400/4 guy.

I'd say it'll be quite productive if he gets 20 for 200 and a TD or 2 and even that's unlikely. Probably more likely it will be 12 for 150 type of production that replaces what Pringle has done the past 2 seasons.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-18-2021, 06:20 AM   #22
MVP

He would have made the roster if he handt got injured.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-18-2021, 06:24 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:

Bell would go before Gray.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-18-2021, 07:07 AM   #24
MVP

Gray is a ****ing rookie whos played on preseason game fortsons a 4 year every day practice guy who couldnt crack into the starting line up of a putrid tight end room last year gtfo.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 07:08 AM   #25
Special Teams ACE!!!

Not a **** was given that day
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2021, 08:10 AM   #26
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Gray is a ****ing rookie whos played on preseason game fortsons a 4 year every day practice guy who couldnt crack into the starting line up of a putrid tight end room last year gtfo.
??? Fortson signed in 2019. That's not 4 years. He signed as a WR who was converted to TE, so he is still learning the position. Regardless, he looked much better than Gray did last week. He certainly made the most of his opportunity. Gray looked like he was the one learning a new position.

Last edited by TEX; 08-18-2021 at 08:17 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 08-18-2021, 08:12 AM   #27
11-5, baby

Quote:
He is injured. No way he would have stuck around with as many WRs as we have on deck and especially with Fortson and Fountain showing out.

1) Hill
2) Hardman
Interchangeable:
3) DRob
4) Pringle
5) Kemp
Interchangeable:
6) Ffrench
7) Fortson
8) Fountain
9) Dieter
10) Powell (Probably PS)
Fortson’s not a WR.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2021, 08:19 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
??? Fortson signed in 2019. That's not 4 years. He's also a WR who was converted to TE who is still learning the position. Regardless, he looked much better than Gray did last week.
A little sarcasm but the point stands, hes been practicing in this system for 2.5 years or whatever. He should look better than a rook in his first preseason game. Fortson is massively over rated imo. Ricky Seals Jones part 2. I have no idea why the fan base loves him. Initially it was because he was this big physical guy that we didnt have, then he was a tight end convert, then he wasnt, then he was. He couldnt get time with Yelder and Kiezer on the roster. This guys Demetius Harris but even slower developing. I wouldnt be surprised if hes cut honestly.
Old 08-18-2021, 08:26 AM   #29
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
A little sarcasm but the point stands, hes been practicing in this system for 2.5 years or whatever. He should look better than a rook in his first preseason game. Fortson is massively over rated imo. Ricky Seals Jones part 2. I have no idea why the fan base loves him. Initially it was because he was this big physical guy that we didnt have, then he was a tight end convert, then he wasnt, then he was. He couldnt get time with Yelder and Kiezer on the roster. This guys Demetius Harris but even slower developing. I wouldnt be surprised if hes cut honestly.
Yea, probably won't make the team. I really think there are guys who will make it regardless of how they look or who else shines. They'll get every chance to show why they were drafted. IMO, Gray is one of those guys.

IMO, Fortson is on the other end of the spectrum, and being a "convert" doesn't help. No matter what he does, he probably won't make this Chiefs team, but he may show enough to make it elsewhere. Personally, I hope he shows enough to stick on the Chiefs roster.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 08:31 AM   #30
Special Teams ACE!!!

FTR, a lot of Chiefs media guys like Craig Stout are saying things like, "No way Fortson doesn't make the roster."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.