Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-05-2020, 01:33 AM  
In Search of a Life

Follow the Money?

Major changes have happened to this country in the last year and it looks like 2021 could be even more volatile.

* Restrictions have devastated small businesses- bars, restaurants, and boutique clothing stores failing at record numbers.

* Strip Malls / Outlet Centers are ghost towns and either up for auction or being abandoned across the country.

* Owners trying to cash out of commercial Real Estate.

* Rent is high and Residential Real Estate is at the top of a bubble.

* Stock Market close to an All-Time high.

* Fuel and Energy cost - very low.

* Big Box Retail - Sear, Kmart, JC Pennys, and many others- in a death spiral.

So where are you going to park your money in 2021 and beyond?
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 10:17 AM   #16
Veteran

Commercial REITs do not look promising with impending failure of so many businesses. These REITs had long been a safe haven for investment but I have shifted out of those in a big way since this past Spring.
I like Tech as alternative safe haven for now. Limited face to face contact will surely spur more and more growth of tech.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 10:23 AM   #17
What's up braj?

Cocaine market seems to be doing fine.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:53 AM   #18
"I'm with you fellers"

Honestly after losing several people recently I think whomever corners the hospice market is going to cash in until we finally come to grips with legalized euthanasia. That will take a huge change in life insurance law. So hospice is where the money is.
No one ever wanted to go to one in the first place.
No one DAMN sure wants to go to one after realizing what a death trap they are
People want to die on their own terms with their families
There is a gold mine in all of us living longer in both extended care and pills
Doctors will soon start making house calls again to the rich mark my word
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 12:41 PM   #19
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Cashing out and burying the cash piles in my yard while building an underground bunker packed with years worth of MREs.
Adding.

Moving to eastern Montana.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 12:48 PM   #20
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan;15371581[B
So where are you going to park your money in 2021 and beyond?[/B]
Telcom is going to be taking up a bigger percentage of my portfolio.

I also have a feeling that cannabis is going to become legal on a federal level within the next 2 years. So that's something to watch. Other than those two factors (at least for the moment) I'm pretty much staying on track.

It's gonna be a brave new world.

Last edited by Otter; 12-05-2020 at 12:55 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:13 PM   #21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
Honestly after losing several people recently I think whomever corners the hospice market is going to cash in until we finally come to grips with legalized euthanasia. That will take a huge change in life insurance law. So hospice is where the money is.
No one ever wanted to go to one in the first place.
No one DAMN sure wants to go to one after realizing what a death trap they are
People want to die on their own terms with their families
There is a gold mine in all of us living longer in both extended care and pills
Doctors will soon start making house calls again to the rich mark my word
All ready happening
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 01:26 PM   #22
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
Don’t worry. There will be a massive amount of government cheese pumped into the system in the coming months.
Are you ready for devaluation of the dollar by printing more money? I sure am!!!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:27 PM   #23
El Gato Gordo Loco

May I suggest in Bitcoin?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:46 PM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Telcom is going to be taking up a bigger percentage of my portfolio.

I also have a feeling that cannabis is going to become legal on a federal level within the next 2 years. So that's something to watch. Other than those two factors (at least for the moment) I'm pretty much staying on track.

It's gonna be a brave new world.
The House just passed a bill de-criminalizing marijuana, so it's just a matter of time before it absolutely explodes across the nation.

Where I live, dispensaries are as ubiquitous as grocery, liquor and pharmacies.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:57 PM   #25
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Are you ready for devaluation of the dollar by printing more money? I sure am!!!
It's become clear that neither political party cares about fiscal restraint.
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:11 PM   #26
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The House just passed a bill de-criminalizing marijuana, so it's just a matter of time before it absolutely explodes across the nation.

Where I live, dispensaries are as ubiquitous as grocery, liquor and pharmacies.
I haven't done too much research on the upstream of the dispensaries supply chain. Do you think when it becomes federally legal there will be large nationwide manufacturer for THC products or do you think it will remain small independent farm like operations?

Have to guess there's big money waiting in the wings for this to happen.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:15 PM   #27
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Under my mattress seems safe.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Just where do you live again?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:21 PM   #28
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Cashing out and burying the cash piles in my yard while building an underground bunker packed with years worth of MREs.
you must be an old dog like me.
this is an option for those who are retired with pensions, 401k and CD'S. Pay the tax and hide with the rest.
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:22 PM   #29
Someone pass the antifreeze

Strippers and coke.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-05-2020, 02:26 PM   #30
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I haven't done too much research on the upstream of the dispensaries supply chain. Do you think when it becomes federally legal there will be large nationwide manufacturer for THC products or do you think it will remain small independent farm like operations?

Have to guess there's big money waiting in the wings for this to happen.
Katipan would be the better person to answer this question but I think that one major advantage to Federal and state legalization will be interstate commerce.

It took me a while to find the "right" edibles for my body, which meant going through several different brands and combinations but most, if not all, of those brands aren't available in states that have legalized it. And because it's legal in some states but not in others, it's scary transporting even a small amount across state lines.

The biggest advantage as I see it is that at some point, I'll be able to purchase Nug chocolates like I can purchase a bottle of Jack Daniels and won't need to worry about whether or not it's properly dosed or if some brand I'd never tried will either provide me with the proper relaxation/buzz or if it makes me fall asleep or much worse.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that standardization will be awesome.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote