Get rid of this stinker 85 70.83%
It’s a wonderful tradition we should keep 29 24.17%
I don’t know why the Gaz tradition lives on 6 5.00%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2020, 07:08 AM   #2
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
They gave us a T-day night game so stop whining.
I don't recall watching a game last night
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:30 AM   #3
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I think if you wanna make the argument that it needs changed, it’s for the casual viewer.

If the NFL wanted to really build upon their more serious fan base, you put guys like Mahomes, Murray, Watson, Wilson, etc. on Thanksgiving every year.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:33 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

This is partially why a 3rd game was added in 2006. Which the Chiefs played in.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:21 AM   #5
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
This is partially why a 3rd game was added in 2006. Which the Chiefs played in.
Really? Because I’m 18 and didn’t realize that. Thanks for the heads up.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 10:40 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Really? Because I’m 18 and didn’t realize that. Thanks for the heads up.
Your welcome. Happy thanksgiving!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:38 AM   #7
Veteran

if the NFL is really about parity and fairness, then they should do a round robin of games instead of ensuring Dallas and Detroit get home games on a short week. Just seems to be an unfair advantage for those two team to never have to travel.

Why not change things up and do a Sunday/Monday/Tuesday roundup? Thursday games are not good for the players and most of the time end up being non-competative.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:40 AM   #8
Feeling Victorian

I voted yes but I really don't mind watching Detroit. It's about the only time the fans are reminded that Detroit has a team. It's the Cowboys game I really hate. Who the **** invited them to horn in on the Thanksgiving game? For some reason I only remember Detroit being the main team on Thanksgiving despite Dallas playing on turkey day since 1966. You can leave Detroit on but the other games should be rotated.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:42 AM   #9
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

By reading the thread name I thought Bob Dole was referring to hide the sausage.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:44 AM   #10
Court Jester

Each year I'm thankful that I don't live in Detroit.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 09:54 AM   #11
'Stachecicle

The Lions and Cowboys games are perfect for that after Thanksgiving dinner snooze, chating with family, or tossing the football around in the yard with the nephews.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-26-2020, 10:09 AM   #12
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trndobrd View Post
The Lions and Cowboys games are perfect for that after Thanksgiving dinner snooze, chating with family, or tossing the football around in the yard with the nephews.
Agreed. It's something that can just be on in the background. I guess I don't NEED Thanksgiving Day to be full of hugely important games. I do hate watching the shitty Cowboys and shitty Lions. I'm a big fan of tradition so this one was tough for me.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:12 AM   #13
Veteran

I was just thinking about this. This has to be the worst NFL tradition. The cowboys and lions games always stink. Doing things a certain way just because you've always done it that way is never a good rationale.
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:23 AM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie aguiar View Post
I was just thinking about this. This has to be the worst NFL tradition. The cowboys and lions games always stink. Doing things a certain way just because you've always done it that way is never a good rationale.
That's not the reasoning.

They do this because it works, not because it's the way they've always done it.

The NFL isn't about to fix something that isn't broke.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:26 AM   #15
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That's not the reasoning.

They do this because it works, not because it's the way they've always done it.

The NFL isn't about to fix something that isn't broke.
It's broke . The Lions have sucked ever since Barry Sanders left. Wait, they even sucked with Barry Sanders but he gave us a real reason to watch with some interest.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.