Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-29-2020, 09:03 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

In depth look at the sneaky Fisher TD

This was pretty cool to see how coordinated it was. That wall of guys hiding Fish when he was telling the officials he was an eligible receiver. I know they have to announce it but it seemed very coordinated.

Then Fish using Pat’s towel to get his hands ready was the chefs kiss

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 06:50 AM   #16
Resident Glue Sniffer

I pointed this out to my wife when we watched the game last night. I thought it was an awesome concept. I didn't , however, notice the 'wall' in the huddle. that was pretty slick.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 07:01 AM   #17
I’m a Mahomo!

Orlovsky is fantastic.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 07:13 AM   #18
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
People would rather believe a conspiracy than believe their team (who has been touted to be the best in the league) got fooled that badly.
It's a hard play to defend. It got us in the playoffs.

But, as a defense, if you assign someone to spy the player reporting as eligible, and they were just a decoy, you basically removed one of your goal line defenders.

If you ignore the player reporting as eligible, and guess & anticipate a QB sneak or a dive play, or something like that, and the play is really for that player, it's almost always a TD. I think in all my 43+ years of watching the NFL, the only time I saw this play fail is when the player dropped the ball because he was back peddling and the ball got into his chest faster than he anticipated. I wish I could remember the team or player, but I am pretty sure it's the only time that I personally have seen it fail.

I am sure it's failed plenty of times, I just haven't witnessed it. I can't do the research at the moment, but I have to believe the success rate of this type of play is very, very high.

Yet, some of the people in that thread act like it's only the second or third time they have seen it, and some are convinced it's illegal based on their team getting a flag on the play, which was probably for illegal formation because someone covered an eligible receiver because they forgot the tackle was eligible.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-30-2020, 07:13 AM   #19
MVP

Man, that was a great breakdown.. Sneaky brilliance.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-30-2020, 09:24 AM   #20
Is that FreedomRock?Turnit UP!

It's a new spin on the old Jumpin' Joe Valerio play, and Joe never dropped one. I love eligible tackles!! Nice hands, Fish!
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 10:19 AM   #21
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
So, when DID the refs inform the defense? Was it over the mic? I honestly don't remember hearing them say "#72 has reported as eligible".
That's the part that was confusing on the video. Hiding Fisher looks fun, but it really shouldn't make any difference unless perhaps the defender who was guarding him wasn't paying attention to the announcement. Plus, you'd think the defense would have a signal-caller who made sure that everyone knew.

The clever part to me was the unbalanced line. Fisher wasn't lined up as a tight end. He was lined up in his normal tackle position. That's a difference maker to me, because it might've made the defender question whether he heard correctly, causing a slow reaction. A clever defender could've also noticed that the wideout was off the ball and figured out that Fisher was eligible, but that's pretty subtle.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 10:55 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Chiefs havnt lost a game Fisher has started since the AFC Championship game in 2018
Wow, nice post.

I guess people need to stop talking shit about Fisher and find someone else to declare "not good enough".
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-30-2020, 10:59 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Once Fisher reported- The Ravens should have taken a time out to figure out what was going on. They didn't and just went with run. They got burned.
The Ravens shouldn't have stopped running the ball either but ....

JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-30-2020, 11:05 AM   #24
In Search of a Life

I’d like to see Fisher more involved in the passing game.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 11:06 AM   #25
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
The Ravens shouldn't have stopped running the ball either but ....

What good was that going to do? After the first drive, the Ravens running game wasn't super effective. And the Chiefs scored 4 straight touchdowns.

Running the ball wasn't going to save them. Just like rushing for 200 yards last year didn't save them.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:02 PM   #26
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Another aspect to it is they also brought in an extra tackle (Allegretti) at the same time and was standing right next to Fisher when he reported. So, the official states that #72 is an eligible receiver and they see the new "extra" guy in the game and they probably just assumed that Allegretti was going to be the eligible receiver.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:11 PM   #27
Supporter

I'll be honest. When I saw Allegretti take the field on that Down, I texted my brothers and said "What in the world? Why is Allegretti on the field?".

Well, that question was answered rather quickly.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:19 PM   #28
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
How come we don't do this more often. A long time ago (90's) we had Joe Valerio. When ever he went in, I was thinking the tackle pass.
Because we have a **** load of guys who are better receivers than Fisher.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:19 PM   #29
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'll be honest. When I saw Allegretti take the field on that Down, I texted my brothers and said "What in the world? Why is Allegretti on the field?".

Well, that question was answered rather quickly.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 12:20 PM   #30
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
People would rather believe a conspiracy
Welcome to the US.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.