Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2020, 10:59 AM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Apparently Jordan Love sucks balls

With no preseason, I was missing my overreaction threads, and it's hard to get riled up about your team when they're the defending Super Bowl champions. So here ya go. From The Athletic's Matt Schneidman:

Quote:
He hasn’t fallen down the quarterback depth chart – he was already at the bottom of it – but Love has yet to even provide a glimpse at why the Packers traded up to draft him in the first round. Nobody expected him to take the world by storm in his first nine practices, but every throw he makes seems like a touch pass and he’s had some accuracy issues early on.
La Fleur is saying a lot of, "He needs time," "It's been a rough offseason," "He'll get there eventually," etc. type stuff.

I have nothing against Love or the Packers, but it WOULD be an exciting tire fire to watch if Love had to step in to game action this season and ended up looking way more like Mitch Trubsiky than Patrick Mahomes.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:29 AM   #16
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Rex Grossman played in a Super Bowl, didn't he?
Yeah, that's what I mean. Rex isn't as much of a bust as other QBs. I don't care if his ass got dragged to that Super Bowl. In order to do that, you can't be so bad that you're an utter cancer to everything about the team.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:34 AM   #17
Veteran

To each their own. If he wants to suck balls then he can if that's what floats his boat
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-28-2020, 11:36 AM   #18
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Yeah, that's what I mean. Rex isn't as much of a bust as other QBs. I don't care if his ass got dragged to that Super Bowl. In order to do that, you can't be so bad that you're an utter cancer to everything about the team.
I mean, you just defined "Mark Sanchez: Successful use of a Draft Pick" into existence.

Guy went to consecutive AFC championships right?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:37 AM   #19
Andy Reid Supporter

Way too early. Rodgers had a lot of problems to fix early in his career too.

Kind of odd to expect a project QB to look like he knows everything 2 weeks into camp with no OTA’s
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 11:43 AM   #20
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I mean, you just defined "Mark Sanchez: Successful use of a Draft Pick" into existence.

Guy went to consecutive AFC championships right?
You can still say Grossman and Sanchez are busts, but are they as busty as Josh Rosen, Brady Quinn, or (I feel confident he'll never amount to jack squat) Dwayne Haskins?

I would say no.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:44 AM   #21
Woman should only make babies

if mahomes came in and dominated he would have started day one. Love will be fine, just got to give him a year or two.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:47 AM   #22
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You can still say Grossman and Sanchez are busts, but are they as busty as Josh Rosen, Brady Quinn, or (I feel confident he'll never amount to jack squat) Dwayne Haskins?

I would say no.
Little early for Rosen and Haskins.

I'm thinking about Ryan Leaf, Cade McNown, or Jamarcus Russell. Doesn't seem we've had one of those in a while have we?

I guess Mariota is a little disappointing seeing that he got benched for another guy that underwhelmed his draft position.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:48 AM   #23
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Way too early. Rodgers had a lot of problems to fix early in his career too.

Kind of odd to expect a project QB to look like he knows everything 2 weeks into camp with no OTA’s
Not everything. Just... some things.

He obviously got drafted high because in college he showed once or twice the ability to make big plays. A "flash" if you will. The Athletic writer here is saying he hasn't even seen brief moments of, "Oh, well, that's what he could be if he puts it all together over time."

I'm well aware this is an overreaction. That's why I said so in the OP. This just seemed like a fun discussion to have, that's all.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:50 AM   #24
Generational Player

I still like Jordan Love as a prospect. He has real arm talent. I would put his arm over Josh Allen but behind Mahomes.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:57 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

He will be fine. I remember when we used to say the same things about Brodie Croyle.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 12:04 PM   #26
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Don’t worry, he is.
I’ve actually saw some pretty positive stuff on him..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 12:05 PM   #27
MVP

If the Packers hadnt been blessed with basically 30 years of elite or at least well above average qb play i wouldnt be rooting against them so hard right now. itll be funny if they push Rodgers out and he has enormous success elsewhere while they fall into a lions like spiral.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 12:08 PM   #28
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Of course you have. It's LA and the other QB in town is trending down.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 12:09 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
He will be fine. I remember when we used to say the same things about Brodie Croyle.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2020, 12:13 PM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Don’t care. He sucks.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.