Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2020, 06:42 PM  
The pizza king of kansas

The offical give out stocks you might like to buy thread.

So finally bit the bullet and started getting stocks also investing in bitcoins i figures you might have stock tips you might like to give fellow chiefs planeteers. Have them here.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2020, 08:24 PM   #16
Rookie

Reddit wallstreetbets start there
Phsb2008 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:05 PM   #17
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I'll sell you 997 shares of IBIO for 4 bucks each. It's a real steal....
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 05:29 AM   #18
Fish are scared of me

QQQE
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2020, 07:41 AM   #19
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Penny stocks for the win
A stock that costs a penny has more upside than more expensive stocks and you can barely lose anything!
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2020, 01:40 PM   #20
MVP

NVIDIA is a pretty safe and solid hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-21-2020, 01:44 PM   #21
The Insider

Johnson & Johnson
JNJ
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2020, 11:05 PM   #22
Rookie

Grwg get those pot stocks honestly
Phsb2008 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 11:40 PM   #23
Supporter

I've been investing lately. I got into Spirit Airlines at $10/ share for 100 shares. Sold them a month later for $17/ share. So, I got off to a good start. Since then, I've dabbled with a few penny styand even some microstocks. The micros are the only ones that did any good this week. The biostocks have been bad since Russia claimed to have a Covid cure, but I expect them to rebound soon. What broker software are you using? Can you buy OTC stocks? If so, I can give you a couple of those that are good investments for me. If not, I could still point out a couple that I'm holding and expecting to rise in the next week. CANF, and LPCN are both expecting FDA approval next week, so they should climb.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2020, 06:59 AM   #24
Starter

I just had a friend convince me to sign up for Robinhood. He tempted me with the 1 free stock referral so I figured I would try it out. $5.10 share of PSEC is what it wound up being. Anyone ever use robinhood and know what I should do now?

Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-22-2020, 08:24 AM   #25
Coomer

Look into the cruiseline stocks(CCL, NCLH, RCL) if you are willing to sit on them for a year or two. Arguably the hardest hit by COVID (still down 60-70% on the year), but have a huge upside once this whole mess gets sorted out, vaccine comes out.
raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.raidersnumber1 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-22-2020, 09:10 AM   #26
Veteran

Intel

They took a massive hit recently when they announced their 7nm manufacturing was behind schedule right as AMD launched new, faster chips and Apple announced that they would be moving Macs away from Intel.

So Intel dropped back down to Covid market drop price. However, that won't last. They are a Star to buy right now and hold. IMO
Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Vegas_Dave must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-22-2020, 11:44 PM   #27
The pizza king of kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
I just had a friend convince me to sign up for Robinhood. He tempted me with the 1 free stock referral so I figured I would try it out. $5.10 share of PSEC is what it wound up being. Anyone ever use robinhood and know what I should do now?

Yea that what I'm doing now. If you don't like psec sell the stock and find one you want.

sign up and join Robinhood using my link. https://join.robinhood.com/brade364 so we can all get stocks without spending cash

Last edited by big nasty kcnut; 08-22-2020 at 11:50 PM..
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 02:23 AM   #28
Fish are scared of me

I believe Friday the 28th is the last day to get TSLA before the split
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:32 AM   #29
GDT Contributor

NVDA, QCOM, MSFT, AMZN, CAT, BA, JPM to name a few. Oh, AAPL too.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-23-2020, 07:14 AM   #30
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
NVDA, QCOM, MSFT, AMZN, CAT, BA, JPM to name a few. Oh, AAPL too.
Ah, so you're a chaser?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.