Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-18-2020, 08:53 AM  
Fish are scared of me

Did anybody happen to look at the sky last night

Around 4:00 AM and if so did you happen to be wearing Night Vision goggles?

Just wondering if anybody else saw what I saw. I had to go get my daughter as a witness.

I'm in the Texas panhandle and actually called my brother in Arkansas and told him to get his goggles and go see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I found this video and it is identical to what I (AND my Daughter) saw. Although its a year old. Except this was last night ,same shape, a perfect triangle with a bright light on each of the 3 corners. If you could visualize this object in the sky at night thats it.

There were easily a hundred of the objects. They all sat still which made me think it was just an anomaly ,maybe the sun coming up over the horizon in a couple hours was causing a visual effect on some stars. But we both saw 3 of the objects move and reposition. They moved slowly but precisely.

These objects were not close like the one in the video they were way up there and they were all over . Any direction you looked you could find some and you could see many normal looking stars in between. We watched them for about an hour until our necks started aching from looking up.

At the same time we saw many satellites passing by as well as shooting stars. These objects were just something of intelligence. Military, Alien ,I don't know but the few I saw move gave it legitimacy in my mind.

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 07-18-2020 at 11:06 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2020, 09:35 AM   #16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Are night vision goggles a prerequisite for the family?
They are a prerequisite for practicing karate in the garage.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-18-2020, 09:37 AM   #17
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Around 4:00 AM and if so did you happen to be wearing Night Vision goggles?

Just wondering if anybody else saw what I saw. I had to go get my daughter as a witness.

I'm in the Texas panhandle and actually called my brother in Arkansas and told him to get his goggles and go see.
Yes, I randomly stay up very late and stare at the sky with night vision goggles....

...bunch of damn weirdos in this place
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 09:40 AM   #18
Kind of a mod

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 09:41 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Technically true.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2020, 09:44 AM   #20
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Wow! That's spectacular.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2020, 10:11 AM
smithandrew051
This message has been deleted by smithandrew051.
Old 07-18-2020, 10:21 AM   #21
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yes, I randomly stay up very late and stare at the sky with night vision goggles....

...bunch of damn weirdos in this place
Well now if you live in the country and hunt coyotes at night and enjoy building camp fires and that sort of thing. It's pretty normal. My brother bought us both a pair of NVG's when he was working as a contractor overseas and making $$$.
You only live once. On a night when you can only see a few stars you can strap on the NVG's and see the sky lit with stars everywhere.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2020, 10:22 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Well now if you live in the country and hunt coyotes at night and enjoy building camp fires and that sort of thing. It's pretty normal. My brother bought us both a pair of NVG's when he was working as a contractor overseas and making $$$.
You only live once. On a night when you can only see a few stars you can strap on the NVG's and see the sky lit with stars everywhere.
How are they for general stargazing?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2020, 10:22 AM   #23
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Or I could sleep so I don't feel like crap the next day
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2020, 10:23 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
So what did it look like with the goggles on? I'm guessing that's the big deal here? It looked much different than in the regular video?
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-18-2020, 10:23 AM   #25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Or I could sleep so I don't feel like crap the next day
You aren't retired.
Old 07-18-2020, 10:26 AM   #26
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You aren't retired.
I'm working as hard as I can to make that happen by age 50.
Old 07-18-2020, 10:29 AM   #27
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
How are they for general stargazing?
They light the sky up with every object out there. Makes it easy to see passing satellites,space station ,meteors. You'll see a ton of shooting stars you'll never pick up with the naked eye.

This is the exact pair I have.

https://shop.opticsplanet.com/agm-gl...CABEgJ1yvD_BwE
Old 07-18-2020, 10:31 AM   #28
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
So what did it look like with the goggles on? I'm guessing that's the big deal here? It looked much different than in the regular video?
I could see 3 of the objects faintly with the naked eye. They got my attention so thats when I went in to grab my NVG's and Holy shit!
Old 07-18-2020, 10:33 AM   #29
legend

The last time I looked up all I saw was your mother's meat curtains dangling and then she squirted and I've been in the hospital every since.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 10:33 AM   #30
Banned

Quote:
I could see 3 of the objects faintly with the naked eye. They got my attention so thats when I went in to grab my NVG's and Holy shit!
So you don’t think it’s just space debris or a comet?
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.