Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2020, 02:59 PM  
Brad Henson Productions

50 YEARS IN THE MAKING: The Road to the Chiefs Second Super Bowl

I am so excited to release this video of our team winning the Super Bowl! Relive it once again!
The video isn't blocked just click on the show in YouTube to watch it. If you haven't yet please rate comment and subscribe!
chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-22-2020, 01:38 PM   #16
"Think BOOM!"

Gulp. When Sorensen's little girl leaps at him...
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2020, 05:47 PM   #17
Shaken. Not stirred.

Not as impressive as the royals work he did
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2020, 07:51 PM
Nickhead
This message has been deleted by Nickhead.
Old 02-22-2020, 09:04 PM   #18
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Gulp. When Sorensen's little girl leaps at him...
I hear that! There's also a cool clip of Sherman's boys doing the same thing.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2020, 09:09 PM   #19
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I hear that! There's also a cool clip of Sherman's boys doing the same thing.
Yep, that was great too.

I did see on one hightlight video a shot of HB on his knees with his face to the ground...just crying...hard...I wish I could remember where I saw that...it gets you in the FEELS...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2020, 09:04 AM   #20
Brad Henson Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
One of the most amazing videos I've ever seen.
Thank you that really means a lot. It was an honor to do this video. Chiefs Kingdom we are champions!
chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.chief4life threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:27 AM   #21
Brad Henson Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Not as impressive as the royals work he did
YouTube has changed I tried to put more than just the Super Bowl but YouTube blocked it. Like the one I did with 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING. I can't even put up my Texans vs. Chiefs epic comeback yet. I might have to shorten my videos which sucks, but for the time being I am glad this one went through. Just a friendly reminder that we are Super Bowl Champs! Has it sunk in for some of you yet?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 11:01 AM   #22
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief4life View Post
YouTube has changed I tried to put more than just the Super Bowl but YouTube blocked it. Like the one I did with 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING. I can't even put up my Texans vs. Chiefs epic comeback yet. I might have to shorten my videos which sucks, but for the time being I am glad this one went through. Just a friendly reminder that we are Super Bowl Champs! Has it sunk in for some of you yet?
Ah thanks for clarifying. I was expecting that entire Post season playoff buildup. It was still great work.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:19 PM   #23
Is that FreedomRock?Turnit UP!

So very, very good! Thank you for posting!!

edit: I love you got "Frank the Clark shark!"
edit2: I'm getting goosebumps from Harlan; takes me back to the 90s!
edit3: Maybe its the music, but it sure got dusty in here...dang

Last edited by redfan; 02-28-2020 at 01:26 PM..
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2020, 10:10 AM   #24
Brad Henson Productions

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhed View Post
So very, very good! Thank you for posting!!

edit: I love you got "Frank the Clark shark!"
edit2: I'm getting goosebumps from Harlan; takes me back to the 90s!
edit3: Maybe its the music, but it sure got dusty in here...dang
Thank you it is still surreal we won it all! I will try and get the Houston and Titans game up soon.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 11:47 AM   #25
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2020, 04:27 PM   #26
Brad Henson Productions

Can you believe we won the Super Bowl on this day a month ago?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 05:25 PM   #27
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief4life View Post
Can you believe we won the Super Bowl on this day a month ago?
Honestly, at least for me, it doesn't feel like a whole month has passed. I sear I feel like it's only been a week or two.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.