Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-29-2019, 04:38 PM  
Inmem 2.0

***** Official College Football Game Day Thread Week 1 *****

Let's go!

GO BIG RED!

Last edited by Titty Meat; 08-29-2019 at 04:53 PM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 08:25 PM   #16
Choco Favre

Go Beavs!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 08:27 PM   #17
Starter

Really nervous about the Wyoming game. Would be so Mizzou if they lose.
Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-30-2019, 08:33 PM   #18
Banned

Not a fan of these HBCU, Div 2 teams vs the big boys. Yes I know every once in a great while a big boy gets lazy and we see one of these games close (App State!!!) But 95% of the time it's not close or competitive.

I get the $$$$$$ thing for the little guys but still don't like seeing games where not one player from RinkyDinky U could play for Michigan etc.

Just play everyone in your conference, why not?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-30-2019, 08:34 PM   #19
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Not a fan of these HBCU, Div 2 teams vs the big boys. Yes I know every once in a great while a big boy gets lazy and we see one of these games close (App State!!!) But 95% of the time it's not close or competitive.

I get the $$$$$$ thing for the little guys but still don't like seeing games where not one player from RinkyDinky U could play for Michigan etc.

Just play everyone in your conference, why not?
I'm fine with programs playing easy teams the first week or 2 since there is no pre season. Florida/Miami was a very sloppy game.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 08:40 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'm fine with programs playing easy teams the first week or 2 since there is no pre season. Florida/Miami was a very sloppy game.
I applaud Florida/Miami for not looking for an easy outing, I give major props.

I can't remember who Florida A&M played recently but they gained like 70 yards and gave up over 600, that kind of thing really does need to stop.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-30-2019, 09:00 PM   #21
Inmem 2.0

Okie St defense is trash
Old 08-31-2019, 09:01 AM   #22
Inmem 2.0

Go Big Red!
Old 08-31-2019, 10:08 AM   #23
Inmem 2.0

That offense tho
Old 08-31-2019, 10:08 AM   #24
In Search of a Life

Our Center of the future is getting his first start of his career today for Nebraska. Cam Jurgens. Looked great on the opening drive. #51.

Right on cue, they talk about him.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-31-2019, 10:13 AM   #25
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Our Center of the future is getting his first start of his career today for Nebraska. Cam Jurgens. Looked great on the opening drive. #51.

Right on cue, they talk about him.
Yeah not too often you have a center who could play just about any other position and do it well. I thought he was on the small side for a center but his athleticism will make up for it.

Great first drive. I didnt anticipate Stoll being so much of a factor. Man this offense is loaded.
Old 08-31-2019, 10:19 AM   #26
Inmem 2.0

Wow **** you ESPN
Old 08-31-2019, 10:24 AM   #27
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Wow **** you ESPN
What did they do I had to run an errand.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-31-2019, 10:25 AM   #28
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
What did they do I had to run an errand.
Technical difficulties. Missed most of the first drive on defense
Old 08-31-2019, 10:25 AM   #29
In Search of a Life

So I didn't miss anything then.
Old 08-31-2019, 10:30 AM   #30
oxymoron

Northern Iowa and Iowa State is a defensive struggle early.

And Memphis gets a gift TD on a roughing call.

Only decent games on atm afaik
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.