Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: My job is XX percent likely to be automated in the future.
Less than 1% 47 47.47%
1 to 4.9% 17 17.17%
5 to 9.9% 4 4.04%
10 to 19.9% 3 3.03%
20 to 29.9% 7 7.07%
30 to 39.9% 4 4.04%
40 to 49.9% 2 2.02%
50 to 59.9% 0 0%
60 to 69.9% 4 4.04%
70 to 79.9% 0 0%
80 to 89.9% 2 2.02%
90 to 94.9% 2 2.02%
95 to 99% 1 1.01%
More than 99% 4 4.04%
I don't have a job. Maybe it's already been automated. 2 2.02%
I don't know what my job is called, so I can't look it up. 0 0%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2019, 09:21 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

How likely is your job to be automated?

Here's a link to do a lookup: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...niversity-one/. You can do a search in the table.

There may be nuanced differences, so look up synonyms for your job. For example, my initial guess of market research analyst is 61% likely to be automated, but survey researcher is only 23 percent likely to be automated, and management analysis is only 13 percent. I might also be a marketing manager (kind of), which is only 1.4 percent likely. If I average these, I figure I'm about 24.6 percent likely to have my job go away in the future.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:53 PM   #16
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Just put sensors around your fields and then it's basically a giant roomba
Yeah, but it would scare the feral cats.

Last edited by Rain Man; 01-31-2019 at 10:06 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2019, 10:02 PM   #17
Prestige Worldwide

Architect.

I’m good.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2019, 10:03 PM   #18
No Keys, No Problem

People Leadership and Cyber Security
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-31-2019, 10:12 PM   #19
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

If they pay me, they can feel free to automate this mother****er.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2019, 10:21 PM   #20
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

lmao An actor has a 37% chance of being computerized??? What nerds put this list together!?!
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2019, 10:27 PM   #21
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
lmao An actor has a 37% chance of being computerized??? What nerds put this list together!?!
Woody says hi.

Old 01-31-2019, 10:30 PM   #22
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Architect.

I’m good.

What happened to marine biology? I really thought you would do well in it.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-31-2019, 10:38 PM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Just put sensors around your fields and then it's basically a giant roomba
Don't need it. GPS boundaries. The technology has been there for a decade and a half, but Deere won't release it because if some kid runs out in front of a planter or something, there is no operator to assume liability, so it falls on Mother Deere. Mother Deere don't play that way, so there has to be an operator in the machine that is responsible for collision avoidance.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2019, 11:43 PM   #24
Veteran

8% for fish and game wardens, 9.8% for regular police/sheriff.

Can't really see how.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-31-2019, 11:50 PM   #25
El Gato Gordo Loco

Already see it in poker. It used to be the easiest players or close to it were bots - now they have advanced strategies and are never prone to tilt playing an unexploitable strategy.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:38 AM   #26
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
8% for fish and game wardens, 9.8% for regular police/sheriff.

Can't really see how.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:40 AM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Pig jerking cannot be automated.
I've started a go-fund-me called "I-Jack". We provide hand jobs for our robot masters....
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:47 AM   #28
Banned

I would am the one implementing the automation.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:16 AM   #29
Here We Go Again

My job isn't listed, does that mean zero?
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:18 AM   #30
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

How safe would you feel flying knowing there isn’t a pilot upfront. It’s coming in the next 6-9 decades.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.