Don't pull Alex for the Season 14 12.73%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2017, 12:20 PM  
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!! Lets VOTE

All these thread about Alex Smith/Pat Mahomes

Let CP Opinions be counted!

VS

BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:50 PM   #16
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
I went back and forth between at halftime and after. I'd really like to say before, but if the conditions are like the Giants game, maybe it's best to see how it goes in the first half. If all hope is lost, so what, make the change. There is some credence to waiting for the last 4 games, 3 at home.
Oldman, if you haven't lost all hope by now I just don't know what to tell you.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:55 PM   #17
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
I went back and forth between at halftime and after. I'd really like to say before, but if the conditions are like the Giants game, maybe it's best to see how it goes in the first half. If all hope is lost, so what, make the change. There is some credence to waiting for the last 4 games, 3 at home.
If i had it my way Mahomes and the Chiefs would have a full week to prepare. Coming into a game in which Alex took most of the practice snaps, in which the plan was designed for Alex, would not be ideal for Mahomes.

I'd still prefer a half time entrance over yet another week of Alex, but given the choice, give Reid/Mahomes a week to put a plan together, full of content that Mahomes prefers and is comfortable with.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:56 PM   #18
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

I refused to vote due to the lack of a Gaz option
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:58 PM   #19
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I refused to vote due to the lack of a Gaz option
Its not a public poll and you can see the results
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-27-2017, 02:04 PM   #20
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
Its not a public poll and you can see the results
Your parents have any children that lived?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 02:09 PM   #21
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Your parents have any children that lived?
Cheer up there, ptlyon. What's the matter, no shiatsu this morning?
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-27-2017, 02:47 PM   #22
I’m a Mahomo!

You wait until after the Jets game.

They lose that game & Arrowhead will be a bad scene the next week vs the Raiders if Alex is starting. The only way that game is a sellout & the crowd is into it, is if Mahomes starts.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:01 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post

Well, ****ing leave with him then. fat pussy.
I heard the press conference. It wasn't really a ringing endorsement. Wtf was he supposed to say?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:03 PM   #24
Veteran

I would do it now

But it's not going to happen until after the season lets be real
mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:06 PM   #25
MVP

If Alex loses to the Jets this town is going to start renting planes and flying banners again.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:54 PM   #26
Black Bob's daddy

I would do it after the Jets game, but I doubt it happens. We're going to go into the offseason with huge question marks about Mahomes due to no game time or time with the 1st team offense. I'm honestly done with this team for as long as Smith is here. Smith needs to be gone before the first OTAs. He cannot be here muddying the situation casting doubt on Mahomes' status as the starter. Smith is a cancer that needs to be surgically removed.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:58 PM   #27
MVP

If Reid thinks Mahomes can win in New York against a tough defense, start him.

If he wants to wait until we go home to face a softer Oakland defense, don't start him

If Alex looks horrible in the first half again (likely) put the kid in.

If Alex looks okay but our offensive line and receivers play like aids (unlikely), keep Alex in there then bench him afterwards.

Let Alex know the leash is short for the Jets game. If that is too much pressure on #11, too bad

The Jets are the best team we've faced since the Steelers
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.