Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-28-2017, 01:39 PM  
Baba Ganoush

RIP Little Charlie Gard

Not sure if anyone has been following this story, but today the UK made the decision to take him off life support. The wife and I were very active in following and donating as much as we could. Sadly, his precious life came to an end today. RIP little guy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...nd-street/amp/
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2017, 02:46 PM   #16
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Do you get your money back now?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:30 PM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
Yea, that's very much exaggerated.
I'm all ears
JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:38 PM   #18
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Do you get your money back now?
Nope, I'd dontate for his funeral if needed as well.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:43 PM   #19
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Nope, I'd dontate for his funeral if needed as well.
Why? What is it about this sick and now dead child's story that tugs at your heart strings more than all the other stories of the thousands upon thousands of sick children all over the world?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:50 PM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Why? What is it about this sick and now dead child's story that tugs at your heart strings more than all the other stories of the thousands upon thousands of sick children all over the world?
Kinda seems like the wrong question to be asking... It's not wrong to feel for that family. I don't think anybody actively seeks stories on sick kids (so how would one know/care about other children), but if one falls in your lap, and you are aware of it, it's hard to feel strongly about it.
JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.JakeLV would the whole thing.
Old 07-28-2017, 04:32 PM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Not to make it political but these are the pitfalls of socialized healthcare.
I agree there are some winners and losers. But there are plenty of pitfalls to not having universal healthcare as well. Every other first-world country except the US has implemented UHC. They've determined that the pitfalls of not having it outweigh the pitfalls of having it.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2017, 05:03 PM   #22
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeLV View Post
Kinda seems like the wrong question to be asking... It's not wrong to feel for that family. I don't think anybody actively seeks stories on sick kids (so how would one know/care about other children), but if one falls in your lap, and you are aware of it, it's hard to feel strongly about it.
Exactly, my wife came across the story and shared it with me. I highly doubt that she goes out of her way to look for heartbreaking stories about sick children. I understand that there's other sick children out there, that's why we contribute to St. Jude's every month.
Old 07-28-2017, 05:12 PM   #23
Pessimistically optimistic.

If I have a primary weakness, it's seeing innocent babies and children being put in these awful, awful positions.

My condolences go out to that poor lil' guy and his family.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2017, 05:28 PM   #24
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Exactly, my wife came across the story and shared it with me. I highly doubt that she goes out of her way to look for heartbreaking stories about sick children. I understand that there's other sick children out there, that's why we contribute to St. Jude's every month.
The wife and I contribute too.... Sadly there are way too many of these heartbreaking cases out there...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2017, 06:08 PM   #25
Sideline

The child's condition and how things were handled is what is sad here. My wife is a pediatric intensive care md. Parents will of course grab on to any sliver of hope but the sad truth is, some conditions you just don't come back from.
Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oregon chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-28-2017, 06:11 PM   #26
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon chief View Post
The child's condition and how things were handled is what is sad here. My wife is a pediatric intensive care md. Parents will of course grab on to any sliver of hope but the sad truth is, some conditions you just don't come back from.
Sadly this is true.

And saving someone's or a baby's life, doesn't mean that they will have quality of life.

Sad story either way.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2017, 10:34 PM   #27
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I agree there are some winners and losers. But there are plenty of pitfalls to not having universal healthcare as well. Every other first-world country except the US has implemented UHC. They've determined that the pitfalls of not having it outweigh the pitfalls of having it.
Why did Charlie's parents want to bring him to the USA for help, if socialized medicine is great? Why do Canadians continue coming to the USA for medical treatment?

Socialized medicine is a joke. We have the ability to allow our free market system to work for everyone, including foreigners, but the Feds are destroying our medical community in order to force our citizens to be a number in a line, instead of a human being.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-28-2017, 10:52 PM   #28
Debunking your bullshit

Instead of blaming England's medical system for his death, since nothing was going to save this poor kid, the blame should be going to Jesus, who gave him a fatal disease and called him home to eternal happiness.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2017, 10:56 PM   #29
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Instead of blaming England's medical system for his death, since nothing was going to save this poor kid, the blame should be going to Jesus, who gave him a fatal disease and called him home to eternal happiness.
He had a chance to live, but the state run hospitals in England forced Charlie's parents into prolonged litigation. This prolonged litigation, is what ultimately killed Charlie. Had the parents of Charlie been able to bring Charlie to the United States as soon as possible there was a 10% chance that he could indeed live for a long time. But of course the state did not want that, now did it?
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-28-2017, 11:06 PM   #30
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
He had a chance to live, but the state run hospitals in England forced Charlie's parents into prolonged litigation. This prolonged litigation, is what ultimately killed Charlie. Had the parents of Charlie been able to bring Charlie to the United States as soon as possible there was a 10% chance that he could indeed live for a long time. But of course the state did not want that, now did it?
Bullshit
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.