Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: I am ____ years older than my YOUNGEST child/stepchild/etc.
0-14 years. My high school teacher was hot. 4 3.01%
15-19 years. I was a teenage were-parent. 4 3.01%
20-24 years. I'll be an empty nester at a convenient age. 19 14.29%
25-29 years. I'm old school on the parenting. 23 17.29%
30-34 years. I wanted to be established. 45 33.83%
35-39 years. I wanted to be really established. 20 15.04%
40-44 years. I had to run a two-minute drill on the biological clock. 4 3.01%
45-49 years. I'm more virile than I could have imagined. 1 0.75%
50-54 years. I'm like one of those celebrities who marries a college girl. 2 1.50%
55-59 years. My high school student was hot. 0 0%
60+ years. I'm a genetic freak. 0 0%
I have not yet finished breeding, so my youngest isn't born yet. 9 6.77%
I don't assign ages to my children. It limits their imagination. 1 0.75%
I cannot do the math to calculate this. 1 0.75%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2015, 10:49 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The age of your youngest child

I did a study a while back where I was looking at the ages of parents of young children, and I was surprised at how many parents of pre-schoolers were 40+ years old. I'm curious if the community was a fluke or if it's common.

So...poll coming. How much older are you than your YOUNGEST child? Poll crowning soon from the poll birth canal.

Rule: Your youngest may be a natural child, stepchild, or some other child relationship.

Last edited by Rain Man; 11-23-2015 at 10:59 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 05:52 AM   #16
Bolton gonna knock you out

I'm 42, my youngest is 16, my oldest would have been 22.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 06:11 AM   #17
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I'm 42, my youngest is 16, my oldest would have been 22.

God bless you man.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 06:21 AM   #18
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
God bless you man.
Thanks brotha!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:29 AM   #19
GBM 8-12-15

I was 28 when my son was born.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:29 AM   #20
Supporter

rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:35 AM   #21
infralapsarianism

I'm 35 and don't have kids yet, so when I do I'll be up there. My dad, though, was 37 shortly turning 38 when I was born.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1376390_10153236561041112_60034.png
Views:	61
Size:	456.9 KB
ID:	111210  
Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:36 AM   #22
GBM 8-12-15

I never married his mom. I'm glad of that because I had him as much as I wanted, which was almost every weekend and most weekdays he was out of school. He'll be 17 next month. I have all of these memories of just him and me that I cherish so much.

And due to my condition and my life now I only get to see him a few weeks a year, but we communicate every day.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:37 AM   #23
MER

I had a baby 8 weeks ago at 36. No pain medication for my 4th Casearean and back at work 4 days after discharge.

It's bullshit that physically we should be having kids in our 20s when mentally we'd be better off waiting till much later.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:56 AM   #24
MVP

Kids are a pain in the ass.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:59 AM   #25
Not dead yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I had a baby 8 weeks ago at 36. No pain medication for my 4th Casearean and back at work 4 days after discharge.

It's bullshit that physically we should be having kids in our 20s when mentally we'd be better off waiting till much later.
My wife had our second six months ago and she just turned 36. She would be inclined to agree with you.
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:07 AM   #26
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

I am 32. My oldest daughter just turned 5. My youngest daughter will be 4 in a few months.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:10 AM   #27
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Kids are a pain in the ass.
You're doing it wrong.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:13 AM   #28
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
One child and I'm 26 years older than him.
Two and I am 26 yrs older than our youngest
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:29 AM   #29
Curmudgeon

Started at 22 years, 9 months, ended at 33 years, 2 months. Made sure during the last pregnancy. "You're WHAT??????"
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:31 AM   #30
Most Valuable Villain

I'm 35. My oldest daughter is 8 and I have twin daughters that are 5. So 30 years in age difference.

It's about the same from my age to my parents and I'm the youngest kid.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.